Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

In The Name Of Love - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The Name Of Love (34192 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / A Game Of Love And Obsession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Name Of Love by Cutefergieee: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2018
Ok
Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2018
@mcjesuspikin hope all is well with you?
Re: In The Name Of Love by animalscientist(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Following Keenly,keep it coming

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by janephrances(f): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
you're sooo good� next please
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
lightqueen youngzubi ann2012 skubido Oroolorun chuksdede donaldphilipizu mitchelljnr
khayplay Janephrances animalscientist cutefergieee westkid001 jenkvnq

Episode 13

5:00pm the same day

The room was half decorated with some littered papers around.A flat screen TV and a DVD player were the only noticeable things in the room.Three plastic chairs and a round table were also at a corner of the room.Adebisi has cried her eyes out and already awaiting the next chapter of her life.She sighted Dagger sitting at a corner and puffing smokes into the sky.

"Flash"Dagger called out to one of his boys.

"Baba agbalagba"Flash answered moving closer to him.Flash is a young boy around his early twenties.He is tall and skinny with a rough face and grey teeth.He put on a faded yellow top and a torn jean.

"My phone"He requested authoritatively.Flash quickly handed one of the phones with him to Dagger.He calmly press some digit into the phone and put the phone on his ear.A voice came from the other end and he signalled to his boys to keep quiet.

"Am I speaking with the Major General?"He asked

"Yes.Who am I on to? "The Major General asked.The voice sound stressed and tired.a smile escaped from the lip of dagger and his boys smiled also in response.

"This is Dagger,The number one kidnapper in Nigeria.I got your daughter right.... "The voice of the major general sharply cut off his words.

"Are you mad? My daughter with you? Do you know who really I am?"He was visibly angry and worried at the same time.His voice were raised that it can even touch the sky.

"Relax man,she is safe.But she might not be safe when next you see her"He said with some sense of pride and confidence.Major General Balogun is already angry.If only he could lay his hand on his daughter's captor this moment,thats the end for him.His wife rushed in after hearing his raised voice.

"Ki lo sele"She asked in Yoruba language.The major general only look at her and resume his call.

"You must be mad for that statement.If you don't release my daughter in the next 12 hours, you will hate yourself.Your family and generations will regret it ......."He was raving at the top of his voice.

"Major General"Dagger called out while cutting his words.He didn't answer.When Mrs Balogun sensed what is happening,she quickly snatched the phone from her husband with fear and shaky hands.

"Hello,I am her mother.Please release her for me.We will do anything Sir.What really do you want? "She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Good,What a nice question.Pay me three hundred million naira within the next 72hrs and I will release your daughter"He answered in a tough and threatening voice.

"Three million naira"She asked in a soft and trembling voice.She sat down on the chair and repeated the words again in a lower voice.Major general Balogun,having realized what is happening collected the phone from his wife in anger and spoke to to his new enemy

"See,I give you the next 3hrs to release my daughter, if not I will arrest you and your entire family.I will kill you all without remorse.I will destroy you and everything related to you.Infact,you have the next 1hrs to release her"He spoke with firm anger.He hated the fact his wife is already crying.All his thought is on how to hunt down the person that held his daughter like a prisoner.

"Major General,You have the next 72hrs to bring my money to the address I will send to you immediately I end this call or else, your daughter is dead.Try me and see"Dagger said in a very soft but determined voice

"Idiot, you can never do anything.You have just 3hrs to release my daughter.Be careful and don't toil with me"Major General Balogun said with a raised voice.

"Hear your daughter's voice sir"Dagger said and remove the cellotape in his victim mouth.

"Daddy, please save me.He will kill me.Please daddy I beg you"She keeps on Shouting and wailing.

"You have around 71hrs now.Do not try to call me back because the number will be unavailable.Do not try to involve any force,any attempt to rescue her, I will kill her immediately."He said and ended the call immediately.

"Please, I beg of you. Don't hurt me.my dad will pay you the money.please,dont kill me"Adebisi keep wailing on the floor.her right leg was being tied to a chair like a cow about to be slaughtered.She knew only God can decided what will happen next and she keep praying silently for a miracle.

"I wont hurt you.Feel at home.All I want is money."He answered in a soft voice.Adebisi was taken aback by the simplicity and sincerity in his voice.The harsh and threatening voice she was becoming familiar with has been transformed within seconds.He sounds caring and honest.

She stopped sobbing and calmly sit.Dagger brought out his phone and dialed another number.

"Panama"He hailed the receiver with smiles on his face.For a long time,Adebisi saw a line of smiles on his conquerors face.He is handsome with a soft lip and a beaming cheek.His eye balls looks like that of a cat.his sense of dressing were not bad either.

"Dagger"The receiver answered in a thick voice.

"Panama, I got a very big fish here.456-21."Dagger spoke into the phone in a rough time,using codes to communicate.

"Ok.whats my role in this then"panama asked in a cool but still thick voice.

"back up bro.incase of any attack at all"dagger answered

"Who is my target"Panama asked.

"Any intruder is your target.I will pay you 50million for this"

"It is done then.Send me every detail I might need.I will execute this mission beyond your plans self. "He said with pride inscribed in his voice

"546-48.We got a deal"Dagger said and ended the call.

Adebisi became cold inside of her.The fear of what might happen to any member of her family if they try to play smart invaded her mind.She prayed silently for their protection and hers also

Chizzy

"Hello Femi"I spoke into the phone.I have been trying to believe everything is fine but its obvious its not.Talking to femi is the best thing I can do now.

"Bro.Whats up now"He asked. "Thanks once again bro.I really appreciate"He added without even Allowing me to answer.

"Boss,wahala dey ground ooo"I told him in an alarming voice.

"Wetin happen"He asked in a calm voice

"Adebisi never reach house.bro am confused"I told him with fear being inscribed in my voice

"have you called her number"he asked me with a worried tone

"baba, I don call her number die.am seriously confused and worried bro"I told him.That wasn't a complete truth because I was also afraid and shattered.The fear of what will happen next.

"I will be on my way home tomorrow.I will keep calling her here and continue calling her also.Maybe she lost her phone or got a flat battery "Femi said and I ended the call after giving me his words that we will see him.

8:00pm the same day

Chizzy

I was already dozing off when I heard a soft masculine voice outside.I rubbed my face with my left hand and quickly stood up from the sofa I was sleeping on when I heard another.I picked my smartphone to confirm the time and move toward the main door.

"Who Is there"I asked in a sleepy voice

"I asked after Chigozie"A voice answered.I heard a subdue murmur outside but didn't attach any importance to that.

"Who are you"I asked again

"Bro, open the door joor. Are you not the one that told me to come ni "The same voice answered again.I reluctantly open the door and was surprised to see four guys on soldier uniform.The thought of Adebisi invaded my mind immediately and my heart skipped.I could hear the beating of my heart against my chest. I could feel my life hung around my tongue.

"Mr Chigozie?"The man that appear to be their leader asked.He is huge with a broad chest.His face look gentle and kind but his voice suggest otherwise.

"How may I help you"I asked with fear and a trembling lip.

"Are you Mr chigozie"He asked again

"Yes,i am"I answered after some seconds silence.A huge slap landed on my cheek that very moment.

"Where is Adebisi"The shortest man in the team asked.Uncounciously,i was already wet with both my urine and sweat.The fear in me that moment is beyond my explanation.I calmly scanned their face as if there are answers there.

"She left my place already"I answered with fear written all over my face.

"Oga, allow me slap this boy"one of the soldier address the leader."If I handle his once, he go start to they explain everything"He concluded before flexing his muscle.

"If you fail to tell me where Adebisi is right now, you will live to regret today"The man I believe to be their boss address me again,this time closing the gap between us.

"I swear with my father's name and my life, I don't know where she is.I will help you look for her. "I answered with a shaky voice."Please believe me"I added with great fear strolling happily within me.I was already on my knee when I ended the explanation.I looked around and realized a small crowd have already been formed in the compound.

"What Is going on here"Our landlord asked coming out from his apartment.He was claded in a white singlet and a long wrapper.He was a little scared and composed.

"You they mad abi.who are you?"one of my captor asked.And that shut my landlord up for a long time.

"carry this idiot "The man acting as the boss ordered and immediately, two soldiers move closer to me to carry me.I quickly held unto the knob of my apartment to stop them from carrying me.Without any warning or word,one of them gave me a punch on my left eyes.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeee!!! My eyes ooooo.I can't feel my eyes again.Where Is my eyes now"I keep shouting while holding my left eye with my two hands while closing the other one to prevent it from similar fate.

"Carry him"The same voice ordered and I calmly allow them carry me.

One thing is sure,Am into a long journey to hell!!!
T.B.C

2 Likes

Re: In The Name Of Love by skubido(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2018
Chizzy don enter oooo,

Tanks a lot for the dedication and update, u too much
Re: In The Name Of Love by animalscientist(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Lets Go There
Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
skubido:
Chizzy don enter oooo,

Tanks a lot for the dedication and update, u too much
you are welcome brother..... tanks for always being here!!!

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
LightQueen:
Thanks for the update
Honey pie, you are welcome jawe..... more to unfold
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
animalscientist:
Lets Go There
Oya now, let's go there
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
Horlarhem hidhrhis Cylovee, chuksjuve SaniJahn herosakin777 chigozie69 , notself , hechno TheVerdict , chijioke17 HazardMan lacayo, mychiveous OBTMOS ayotukanmi osnova slegher , voltred Tony142 , mcjesuspikin , itxstephen offspringparent , DrTubson, teepompay Winnairaking100 dimeji877, tvekjnnet , FIONAMI , demystifi , OLAWISE78 , calebfem , Basilekeh, Ayomide93 AdiscoPele , Choisilva , Mynd44 , eazykolobo, AceOfQueen........
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
Horlarhem hidhrhis Cylovee, chuksjuve SaniJahn herosakin777 chigozie69 , notself , hechno TheVerdict , chijioke17 HazardMan lacayo, mychiveous OBTMOS ayotukanmi osnova slegher , voltred Tony142 , mcjesuspikin , itxstephen offspringparent , DrTubson, teepompay Winnairaking100 dimeji877, tvekjnnet , FIONAMI , demystifi , OLAWISE78 , calebfem , Basilekeh, Ayomide93 AdiscoPele , Choisilva , Mynd44 , eazykolobo, AceOfQueen........Food don don oooooooo
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nawa oooooooo... this place is getting dull.... more I get more comments from you guys.... More to unfold
Re: In The Name Of Love by skubido(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
Nawa oooooooo... this place is getting dull....
more I get more comments from you guys....
More to unfold

As uno update na
Re: In The Name Of Love by Ann2012(f): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Update na, we go comment
Re: In The Name Of Love by animalscientist(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2018
Na u kill the morale
Re: In The Name Of Love by mitchelljnr(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Over 10days without update, bros why na are you Pamela? pls come and update ooo we need it. God bless you.
Re: In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
More to unfold
Hope all is well with you?
Re: In The Name Of Love by mitchelljnr(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2018
mcjesuspikin compliments of the season, hope all is well with you?
Re: In The Name Of Love by mitchelljnr(m): 6:17am On Jan 01, 2019
In 2019, may all your heart desires be granted, may your life always reflect God's light and glory. You shall have dominion and outstandingly standout. Happy prosperous new year NL. mcjesuspikin pls where are u?
Re: In The Name Of Love by FREEMADNESS: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
mcjesuspikin:
More to unfold

oga wat kind of suspense is dis na
u just made me glued to ur story without any plan of finishing it....
please if they are oda means for me to complete dis ur story please say so b4 I run mad!!!
I ve bin waiting for ages now ooo

mcjesuspikin please do d needful b4 I call on my ancestors to castrate u.

*BECOMING FURIOUS*
Re: In The Name Of Love by mitchelljnr(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2019
Over a month and no update, yet u expect people to comment they'll just lose interest and unfollow the story... Maybe that's what I'll do after this month if update no reach 3....besides ur updates takes too much time ur last update was Dec 4th 2018 before that twas Nov 6 before that twas Oct 30 after so much waiting... If u keep updating and mentioning people in the update trust me the story go reach FP and once it does you'll get the attention u require.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cancel Chimamanda Adichie's Lecture At University Of Cape Town - SRC / My Parents Didn't Name Me Chimamanda - Adichie / The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.