Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Best Ways To Getting Into Okrika Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Ways To Getting Into Okrika Business (565 Views)

How to Make A lot of Money from Okrika Business in Nigeria / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ways To Getting Into Okrika Business by excellentj4teal(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please I need your advice as I want to start okrika business and I want to be buying in bale from Lagos. The problem is I don't have a slight idea of where to go and I don't want to be a victim of circumstances.
Re: Best Ways To Getting Into Okrika Business by okenwa(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Step 1.
Enter Yaba Market and buy direct from the importers, relocate the bales to your state of choice.

Step 2.
Transporters don't like moving Bales because of Nig Customs on the high way. Okrika is a banned substance. So be smart about it please.

Step 3.
On arrival of your bales to your state of choice, quietly select and separate the items into 3 cathegories. Clasify the in to THE BEST, Second Best and least Best. Place acceptable prices on them. Before adopting the next step.

Step 4.
Move the items to a VISIBLE AND ACCESSIBLE market.

Step 5.
Do aggressive sale, don't be shy about it, announce and shout the prices, persuade passer by, display it to their faces. Encourage people to make choices.(hussle it) and don't forget to collect your money from them (If you are not smart and intelligent, you will fail at this stage)

Step 6.
Thank me later.
Re: Best Ways To Getting Into Okrika Business by okenwa(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Prayers too
Re: Best Ways To Getting Into Okrika Business by adomuwiner(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
How do I transport it to my destination since it is a banned contraband
Re: Best Ways To Getting Into Okrika Business by excellentj4teal(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
okenwa:
Step 1.
Enter Yaba Market and buy direct from the importers, relocate the bales to your state of choice.

Step 2.
Transporters don't like moving Bales because of Nig Customs on the high way. Okrika is a banned substance. So be smart about it please.

Step 3.
On arrival of your bales to your state of choice, quietly select and separate the items into 3 cathegories. Clasify the in to THE BEST, Second Best and least Best. Place acceptable prices on them. Before adopting the next step.

Step 4.
Move the items to a VISIBLE AND ACCESSIBLE market.

Step 5.
Do aggressive sale, don't be shy about it, announce and shout the prices, persuade passer by, display it to their faces. Encourage people to make choices.(hussle it) and don't forget to collect your money from them (If you are not smart and intelligent, you will fail at this stage)

Step 6.
Thank me later.

Thanks
Re: Best Ways To Getting Into Okrika Business by Iyamar(f): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
adomuwiner:
How do I transport it to my destination since it is a banned contraband
Buy Ghana must go and transfer inside... Nobody will harrass u at all. Try it
Re: Best Ways To Getting Into Okrika Business by skillzbae(f): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2018
I sell OK in bale. If u don't mind. There is a sack used to tie it for transportation, just buy the sack it's 300naira. Be ready to give the driver like 10k, they will move it freely and sort customs out.

(1) (Reply)

Rc Cola Makes Entry Into Nigerian Market / Table Calender / Phone And Accessories Business Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.