Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? (31619 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? / Should A Born Again Christian Involve In Active Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by delkuf(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please I need your advice. Is so happened that I know this lady for years now. we are good friends. But the problem is, I know that as a Christian we can't really get married because she is a Muslim. So I have been trying to keep the relationship on just us being friends, even though I love her and I know She has this little feelings for me. If I had been serious, I know we would have gotten married or close to that, but I keep avoiding her and sometimes I do it on purpose.

Now, where I get really confused is that, any time i pray for God's will in marriage, she keeps coming to my mind. This is not infatuation or something. It has been happening over and over again. I know God also talk to us through giving us this deep impression in our heart.

It was so deep on day that I told the Holy Spirit that I can't marry her. I spoke with my pastor this week concerning this issue, and he said it is not possible for God to tell us to marry a Muslim and this thing keeps coming. am really confuse. because of this, have not been praying concerning marriage.

PLEASEEEEEE, I need Christians to comment on this.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
who is pastor when God speaks, he knows how it will happen, he doesn't speak and say can I do it, my bro No. have heart to heart conservation with the lady and ask her if she can convert to a Christan, that is if you genuinely love her. if she says no, go back to God since he has spoken and challenge him. I believe God will tell you the way to go about it

67 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by delkuf(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Oma307:
who is pastor when God speaks, he knows how it will happen, he doesn't speak and say can I do it, my bro No. have heart to heart conservation with the lady and ask her if she can convert to a Christan, that is if you genuinely love her. if she says no, go back to God since he has spoken and challenge him. I believe God will tell you the way to go about it
the thing is that have gotten any confirmation from God. see, I believe God is taking me higher. as in I may likely end up a pastor, though God hasn't spoken anything yet, but I know that is where am heading. so can she be a wife of a pastor, I don't think so. why this go to her if I don't think she can do well as a pastor's wife. and can God really tell one to marry a Muslim
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
delkuf:
the thing is that have gotten any confirmation from God. see, I believe God is taking me higher. as in I may likely end up a pastor, though God hasn't spoken anything yet, but I know that is where am heading. so can she be a wife of a pastor, I don't think so. why this go to her if I don't think she can do well as a pastor's wife. and can God really tell one to marry a Muslim
the truth is that there is nothing God can not do. as I have earlier said, have heart to heart conservation with her. hear her view before knowing what to do next

11 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Meekha(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Well, lemme not say that we are both sailing on the same ship but my own situation seems very similar to yours. I really helped her in the time when she needed help most and the help happened to be very timely and this made her fall in love with me. But there are many problems here
1. I am 7 years older than her (Which I do not find really ideal but nevertheless can cope or change my views shaa)
2. She is a Muslim and I am a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN who wouldn't' give up my Christian faith for any reason, though I was born a Muslim, I converted to Christianity along the way.
3. She is from a super rich family and I am only a worker hired by her dad to help coach her where she had deficiencies. I am a graduate who is just trying to make ends meet and this job is very dear to me.
4. I have made a personal commitment to myself against falling in love with people I coach but then, this seemed to be very very different!
5. The parents of the girl have a high level of trust for me or an unusual likeness so they treat me better than other co-workers maybe it's because I deliver an exceptionally excellent service plus I am very hospitable and I consider it one of the greatest wrong I will do to betray their trust.
6. I know that it is a great woe on her part if her parents never find out about her emotional connection to me because it is a big TABOO for Muslim girls to marry Christian man though the reverse is permissible!
7. She is a Hausa-Fulani girl while I am from the middle belt: A clash of culture and social values.
8. I will end up putting the saviour who connected me with the family in a big trouble and this may result in the robbing of other young people like me of their prospects. The list seems endless.

Of a truth, I love the girl and she is of the view that she can marry a Christian cos her religion permits it (i knew it's not true, she was just speaking out of love). I currently have been putting up a stern face whenever we meet but this seems to be fanning the flames of desires even the more. The more I get to see her, the more my resolve weakens as per not dating her. Whenever I pray, her pictures keep flashing before my face as if to say that she is the One and I dream a lot about her these days. She is more than beautiful (know these typical beautiful Hausa-Fulani girls)

THE TRUTH!!!
Christianity does not encourage marrying people of the opposite religion and so if one does it, it may not be the best choice!!
God save us!!!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by delkuf(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2018
Meekha:
Well, lemme not say that we are both sailing on the same ship but my own situation seems very similar to yours. I really helped her in the time when she needed help most and the help happened to be very timely and this made her fall in love with me. But there are many problems here
1. I am 7 years older than her (Which I do not find really ideal but nevertheless can cope or change my views shaa)
2. She is a Muslim and I am a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN who wouldn't' give up my Christian faith for any reason, though I was born a Muslim, I converted to Christianity along the way.
3. She is from a super rich family and I am only a worker hired by her dad to help coach her where she had deficiencies. I am a graduate who is just trying to make ends meet and this job is very dear to me.
4. I have made a personal commitment to myself against falling in love with people I coach but then, this seemed to be very very different!
5. The parents of the girl have a high level of trust for me or an unusual likeness so they treat me better than other co-workers maybe it's because I deliver an exceptionally excellent service plus I am very hospitable and I consider it one of the greatest wrong I will do to betray their trust.
6. I know that it is a great woe on her part if her parents never find out about her emotional connection to me because it is a big TABOO for Muslim girls to marry Christian man though the reverse is permissible!
7. She is a Hausa-Fulani girl while I am from the middle belt: A clash of culture and social values.
8. I will end up putting the saviour who connected me with the family in a big trouble and this may result in the robbing of other young people like me of their prospects. The list seems endless.

Of a truth, I love the girl and she is of the view that she can marry a Christian cos her religion permits it (i knew it's not true, she was just speaking out of love). I currently have been putting up a stern face whenever we meet but this seems to be fanning the flames of desires even the more. The more I get to see her, the more my resolve weakens as per not dating her. Whenever I pray, her pictures keep flashing before my face as if to say that she is the One and I dream a lot about her these days. She is more than beautiful (know these typical beautiful Hausa-Fulani girls)

THE TRUTH!!!
Christianity does not encourage marrying people of the opposite religion and so if one does it, it may not be the best choice!!
God save us!!!
brother that's my problem. I don't if it is possible that God can be saying I should marry her. there is feelings between us. Even where we work, people have told several times to marry her. But I love Christ. God has been so good to me. I want to the will of God. Am really confuse. How I wish she is not a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by enilove(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2018
delkuf:
brother that's my problem. I don't if it is possible that God can be saying I should marry her. there is feelings between us. Even where we work, people have told several times to marry her. But I love Christ. God has been so good to me. I want to the will of God. Am really confuse. How I wish she is not a Muslim.

Op, I will advice you to do the following :

1... Approach her and inform her of your feelings for her. If she agrees , tell her that she needs to be converted to a Christian and Why.

2... If she cannot convert , then remove the idea of marriage to her from your heart.

Those 2 steps are very Important because , if you don't ask her to convert b4 marriage , she might refused to after marriage. And as long as she does not commit adultery , you cannot divorce her based on her religion if she is willing to remain in the marriage.

God has told us not to marry an unbeliever which may be why God has refused to speak to you.
God does not go against His words.

A wrong marriage can destroy God's plan for you. It can take you to hell.
You may think women are weak, but in marriages they are VERY VERY POWERFUL.

MY ADVICE IS THIS, DONT MARRY HER FOR ANY REASON UNLESS SHE ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS HER SAVIOUR.

56 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by hopefulLandlord: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2018
I like how this conversation is made on the base that Christianity is true and Islam is false so everyone is telling him to convert the Muslim to Christianity because, you know, OP would gladly leave Christianity too for islam if the girl asks wink

This is another reason to be an Antitheist, remove religious discrimination, racial discrimination, tribal discrimination and OP would've been asking "Can a Man marry a woman?"

All religion does is divide us and give us one extra reason to antagonise each other as though the reasons we already have aren't enough

153 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by enilove(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I like how this conversation is made on the base that Christianity is true and Islam is false so everyone is telling him to convert the Muslim to Christianity because, you know, OP would gladly leave Christianity too for islam if the girl asks wink

Did he say anything of such?

7 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by hopefulLandlord: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2018
enilove:

Did he say anything of such?

No! but you guys are forming your advice like its a forgone conclusion Islam is false and Christianity is true so he should convince her to dump islam for Christianity. I find it funny how a Muslim somewhere is also advising her to convince OP to dump Christianity for Islam

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2018
Meekha:

2. She is a Muslim and I am a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN who wouldn't' give up my Christian faith for any reason
BUT SHE SHOULD GIVE UP HER MUSLIM FAITH BECAUSE OF WHAT, YOU AS A MAN IS SUPERIOR, OR BECAUSE YOUR CHRISTIANITY IS SUPERIOR?

Meekha:

THE TRUTH!!!

God save us!!!

enilove:

1... Approach her and inform her of your feelings for her. If she agrees , tell her that she needs to be converted to a Christian and Why.

2... If she cannot convert , then remove the idea of marriage to her from your heart.

God has told us not to marry an unbeliever which may be why God has refused to speak to you.

MY ADVICE IS THIS, DONT MARRY HER FOR ANY REASON UNLESS SHE ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS HER SAVIOUR.

EVEN AMONGST CHRISTIANS SOME CHURCHES DON'T ENCOURAGE MARRYING PEOPLE FROM SOME OTHER OR CERTAIN CHURCHES.
HONESTLY RELIGION DIVIDES MORE THAN IT UNITES. IT'S THE WORST TOOL EVER INVENTED.

AND PLEASE, STOP ALL THIS TALK OF YOUR GOD TOLD YOU THIS YOUR GOD TOLD YOU THAT CUS YOU HEARING YOURSELF TALK NONSENSE TO YOURSELF... YOUR GOD AIN'T SAYING SHĮT.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by delkuf(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2018
enilove:

Op, I will advice you to do the following :

Those 2 steps are very Important because , if you don't ask her to convert b4 marriage , she might refused to after marriage. And as long as she does not commit adultery , you cannot divorce her based on her religion if she is willing to remain in the marriage.

You may think women are weak, but in marriages they are VERY VERY POWERFUL.

thanks very much. I just feel like why approach her, if I know I may not get married to her. there was a day I heard a voice. I don't know how true it is, when I listing the reasons why I can marry her, and why she keep to my mind, the voice said, am I the one to convert. am judging her as a sinner was it not the same way you were also a sinner and God saved you. can't God also change/convert her. am not making it up. this was what I heard. and since then, I don't think have prayed for marriage. I don't know if it's true. what can you say concerning it. please reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by hopefulLandlord: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT SHE SHOULD GIVE UP HER MUSLIM FAITH BECAUSE OF WHAT, YOU AS A MAN IS SUPERIOR, OR BECAUSE YOUR CHRISTIANITY IS SUPERIOR?

EVEN AMONGST CHRISTIANS SOME CHURCHES DON'T ENCOURAGE MARRYING PEOPLE FROM SOME OTHER OR CERTAIN CHURCHES.
HONESTLY RELIGION DIVIDES MORE THAN IT UNITES. IT'S THE WORST TOOL EVER INVENTED.

AND PLEASE, STOP ALL THIS TALK OF YOUR GOD TOLD YOU THIS YOUR GOD TOLD YOU THAT CUS YOU HEARING YOURSELF TALK TO YOURSELF... YOUR GOD AIN'T SAYING SHĮT.

No chill! smiley

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Maamin(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2018
I've been there before.

You will all get the hang of it. wink

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by delkuf(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

AND PLEASE, STOP ALL THIS TALK OF YOUR GOD TOLD YOU THIS YOUR GOD TOLD YOU THAT CUS YOU HEARING YOURSELF TALK TO YOURSELF... YOUR GOD AIN'T SAYING SHĮT.
I don't know from what angle you are looking at this from. But am not a religious person, am a Christian, that Christ like. and as a Christian there are certain things I can do and not do. and one of those things I can't do is to marry a nor Christ like because there will be clash of interest, because as a Christian, am not permitted to sleep with her until after marriage. so I don't think she would want that. then as a Christian, I may likely end up as a pastor, would she want to be the wife of a pastor? this are the things am concerned about. so as a Christian, we cant do certain things.

14 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by enilove(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2018
delkuf:
thanks very much. I just feel like why approach her, if I know I may not get married to her. there was a day I heard a voice. I don't know how true it is, when I listing the reasons why I can marry her, and why she keep to my mind, the voice said, am I the one to convert. am judging her as a sinner was it not the same way you were also a sinner and God saved you. can't God also change/convert her. am not making it up. this was what I heard. and since then, I don't think have prayed for marriage. I don't know if it's true. what can you say concerning it. please reply

THERE ARE MANY VOICES IN THIS WORLD :

That of men, God and Satan.

These are real and they do speak.

Many people in this world hear their voices dropping in their hearts like suggestions.

Satanists , agents of darkness do hear voices.

Even innocent people who are not agents of darkness hear demons speaking or directing them thinking it was the voice of God.
The devil spoke through Peter in the Bible , if not by divine power , an ordinary man would have thought it was Peter speaking.

Back to your question .
It is true that there is nothing impossible for God to do. But ask yourself , why can't HE change her now instead of after marriage?

GOD MAY NOT SPEAK TO YOU CONCERNING HER SINCE YOU DID NOT ASK GOD FOR DIRECTION FROM THE BEGINNING. IS LIKE YOU HAVE PICKED ALREADY BUT JUST WANT GOD TO APPROVE OF DISAPPROVED IT , GOD DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

The servant of Abraham first prayed for the sign to know the right wife for Isaac not after he had choosing b4 asking God for a sign.

The devil can deceive anyone by any means and through any avenue open to him.

James 1:14-16 KJV
But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
[15] Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
[16] Do not err, my beloved brethren.

LASTLY , ASK GOD FOR A CLEARER CONFIRMATION.
PLS DO , ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A DIVINE CALLING. A DIVORCEE CANNOT BE USED BY GOD IN HIS VINEYARDS.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by enilove(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

The American and British are not as religious as we are in Nigeria , why do they have so much divorce and broken homes?

Our God hates divorce and unites marriages :
Matthew 5:31-32 KJV
It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: [32] But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Our God also says we should cooperate with leaders and rulers :
Romans 13:3 KJV

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

If religion divides more than it unites , Christianity is an exception. It teaches us love and peace , which breads unity and progress to individuals and to a nation .

1 Peter 3:11 KJV
Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

Hebrews 12:14 KJV
Follow peace with all men , and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Romans 12:18 KJV
If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Matthew 5:38-44 KJV
Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
[39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
[43] Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
[44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

YOU ARE SOMEHOW RIGHT , OUR GOD DOESN'T SAY SHIT AND RUBBISH .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by delkuf(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
enilove:

THERE ARE MANY VOICES IN THIS WORLD :

That of men, God and Satan.

These are real and they do speak.

Many people in this world hear their voices dropping in their hearts like suggestions.

Satanists , agents of darkness do hear voices.

Even innocent people who are not agents of darkness hear demons speaking or directing them thinking it was the voice of God.
The devil spoke through Peter in the Bible , if not by divine power , an ordinary man would have thought it was Peter speaking.

Back to your question .
It is true that there is nothing impossible for God to do. But ask yourself , why can't HE change her now instead of after marriage?

GOD MAY NOT SPEAK TO YOU CONCERNING HER SINCE YOU DID NOT ASK GOD FOR DIRECTION FROM THE BEGINNING. IS LIKE YOU HAVE PICKED ALREADY BUT JUST WANT GOD TO APPROVE OF DISAPPROVED IT , GOD DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

The servant of Abraham first prayed for the sign to know the right wife for Isaac not after he had choosing b4 asking God for a sign.

The devil can deceive anyone by any means and through any avenue open to him.

James 1:14-16 KJV
But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
[15] Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
[16] Do not err, my beloved brethren.

LASTLY , ASK GOD FOR A CLEARER CONFIRMATION.
PLS DO , ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A DIVINE CALLING. A DIVORCEE CANNOT BE USED BY GOD IN HIS VINEYARDS.

I prayed concerning it today. I took the matter to the Holy Spirit. I will be sharing in another thread what the Holy Spirit showed me. please do join me

3 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by enilove(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
delkuf:
I prayed concerning it today. I took the matter to the Holy Spirit. I will be sharing in another thread what the Holy Spirit showed me. please do join me

Thanks.

We learn every day. I can't wait to hear it.

God bless you .

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Baamivic: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2018
delkuf:
Please I need your advice. Is so happened that I know this lady for years now. we are good friends. But the problem is, I know that as a Christian we can't really get married because she is a Muslim. so I have been trying to keep the relationship on just us being friends, even though I love her and I know She has this little feelings for me. If I had been serious, I know we would have gotten married or close to that, but I keep avoiding her. and sometimes I do it on purpose. Now, where I get really confuse is that, any time i pray for God's will in marriage, she keep coming to my mind. this is not infatuation or something. it has been happening over and over again. I know God also talk to us through giving us this deep impression in our heart. it was so deep on day that I told the Holy Spirit that I can't marry her. I spoke with my pastor this week concerning this issue, and he said it is not possible for God to tell us to marry a Muslim. and this thing keep coming. am really confuse. because of this, have not been praying concerning marriage. PLEASEEEEEE, I need Christians to comment on this.
My brother u can marry her if she is ready to join ur religion but if No. The effect will be on children. I mean what region are u going to teach ur children.
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2018
The first problem you're having is your Pastors,they gave you guys a misinterpretation of the word "BORN AGAIN". You're not a born again Christian neither are you a Christian in the first place my friend,Christian means those who thinks,speaks and act just like Jesus (CHRIST) therefore if you're attracted to a none believer definitely you can't possibly be a Christian because Christians are those who follow Christ anywhere,anytime,anyday and on anything He says. Well my advice to you is to first study the Bible with TRUE Christians, learn what Christianity entails, have a deep thought if you can remain in it,pray for God's holy spirit to assist you in keeping to a right course,get baptised in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and finally stick to mature Christians who will continue to encourage you in standing firm in the faith! As for marriage Jesus said marry those worshiping Yahweh, Apostle Paul said marry ONLY in the Lord so it is not advisable to convert her otherwise she will pretend and play along until she gets what she wants from you,however remember that she doesn't believe in Jesus so there is nothing stoping her from betraying you if she gets a BETTER offer. Take good care of yourself, farewell!

7 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Amberon11: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2018
There is nothing wrong in marrying a Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Amos 3:3.

Read it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by englishmart(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2018
purge yourself of religious bigotry and intolerance. Civilized people don't discriminate

15 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by honey001(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2018
NO!
thou shalt not be unequal yoke together with unbelievers......

2 Cor. 6:14
Don't team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by KingsCity: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2018
NO
Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Do not be unequally yoke with an unbeliever....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by toye440: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2018
delkuf:
Please I need your advice. Is so happened that I know this lady for years now. we are good friends. But the problem is, I know that as a Christian we can't really get married because she is a Muslim. So I have been trying to keep the relationship on just us being friends, even though I love her and I know She has this little feelings for me. If I had been serious, I know we would have gotten married or close to that, but I keep avoiding her and sometimes I do it on purpose.

Now, where I get really confused is that, any time i pray for God's will in marriage, she keeps coming to my mind. This is not infatuation or something. It has been happening over and over again. I know God also talk to us through giving us this deep impression in our heart.

It was so deep on day that I told the Holy Spirit that I can't marry her. I spoke with my pastor this week concerning this issue, and he said it is not possible for God to tell us to marry a Muslim and this thing keeps coming. am really confuse. because of this, have not been praying concerning marriage.

In a simple language; pls dont try it.
U dont hv what it takes to stand ur inlaws aggression or attacks plus save ur children d war ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2018
If the man reverts to Muslim…
Yes tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2018
delkuf:

Yeah my late dad did it and they lived 45 years happily together till cancer took him 2 years ago

My.mum hadn't recovered from the depression till date.

My point is that love isn't constrained to tribe or religion or race

Trust me.love hides in the strangest of places

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Akpacha(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2018
E go hard to see muslim ladies marry christians, but so easy to see pastor daughters (christians) marry muslims.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
The first problem you're having is your Pastors,they gave you guys a misinterpretation of the word "BORN AGAIN". You're not a born again Christian neither are you a Christian in the first place my friend,Christian means those who thinks,speaks and act just like Jesus (CHRIST) therefore if you're attracted to a none believer definitely you can't possibly be a Christian because Christians are those who follow Christ anywhere,anytime,anyday and on anything He says. Well my advice to you is to first study the Bible with TRUE Christians, learn what Christianity entails, have a deep thought if you can remain in it,pray for God's holy spirit to assist you in keeping to a right course,get baptised in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and finally stick to mature Christians who will continue to encourage you in standing firm in the faith! As for marriage Jesus said marry those worshiping Yahweh, Apostle Paul said marry ONLY in the Lord so it is not advisable to convert her otherwise she will pretend and play along until she gets what she wants from you,however [s]remember that she doesn't believe in Jesus[/s] so there is nothing stoping her from betraying you if she gets a BETTER offer. Take good care of yourself, farewell!
BS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu / Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.