Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Davido And Idowest Looking Dope In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Idowest Looking Dope In New Photo (1079 Views)

Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Idowest Looking Dope In New Photo by Itzjeff: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Davido took to his IG page to share a cute photo of him and Idowest both looking dope.

Something big is coming between the Dmw boss and his newly signed artist soon and its going to be hot as fire as revealed on IG.

Davido in May 2018 has just signed the street artiste, Idowest to his Record Label, Davido Music Worldwide (DMW).

Idowest joins the likes of Mayorkun, Dremo, Perruzi, Yonda & Fresh.

Rumor has it that the slight different between davido and wizkid is that, Davido will make you famous but wizkid will use you to be more famous.

See More on Amebo9ja.com
https://amebo9ja.com/davido-and-idowest-looking-dope-in-new-photo/

Re: Davido And Idowest Looking Dope In New Photo by Abeycity93: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
After drilling chioma's ObO grin
Re: Davido And Idowest Looking Dope In New Photo by Effyy: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Davido And Idowest Looking Dope In New Photo by deeoh(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
Abeycity93:
After drilling chioma's ObO grin
hater! what concern chioma's cat with the pix

(1) (Reply)

“please Help, My Fiance Eats Like A Goat” – Lady Cries Out / Veteran Actor Needs N4m For Surgery After Road Accident. / I Make 80k To 100k From Every Blue Film I Act” Savage Trap Queen Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.