Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

OAU (dramatic Arts Dpt) Refusing To Process Diploma Students Results And Degree. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU (dramatic Arts Dpt) Refusing To Process Diploma Students Results And Degree. (319 Views)

OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class / Salaries: Gombe ASUU Vows To Withhold Students' Results / Key Information About Your IELTS Results And How To Check It Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAU (dramatic Arts Dpt) Refusing To Process Diploma Students Results And Degree. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
i did a diploma course in dramatic arts from year 2014-2016.

immediately after the course, we are supposed to gain admission into part 2 for the Bsc program.

But it's been 2years and nothing. they're refusing to process our results, some lecturers even lost our exam papers.

Our class mates from music and linguistics have done their Bsc , but dramatic arts department keep giving us excuses,2years now.

Apparently, it has been like this for past students too. I recently wanted to apply for a MultiChoice class and I couldn't because my certificate wasn't ready, not even a transcript.

We paid almost 200k for the 2years diploma course. The sad part is most of us are based in Lagos and travelling to ife every time is inconvenient, even when we go, there are always excuses.

We need this degree. It's Unfair after all the hardwork, the department of Dramatic arts, OAU, lost our results, not willing to find them and don't want to give us our degrees!

What can we do? who do we report to?
Re: OAU (dramatic Arts Dpt) Refusing To Process Diploma Students Results And Degree. by Deprofessional(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
The students should come together and sue the school.
They will release the results ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Students' Union Government, Choba (facebook Group) / The Denmark Phd For International Students At BRIC, University Copenhagen 2018. / How All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths After Fasting For 7 Days - Ex Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.