Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? (8335 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
I'll go straight to the point, I stay in this compound, I have my flat and my married friend is my neighbour. He always prides himself on how faithfully and dutiful his wife is. He is a business man and his wife stays home full-time. Recently I found out that our young single landlord ( he inherited the house) has been sleeping with this said wife during the day. This my friend talks too much about his wife and how I can never find a woman like his wife. Should I tell him his wife is choking on some good D while he is at work? It's really disgusting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
What is holding you from telling him?

You call him your friend yet you don't realise that your responsibility as a friend is to watch the back of your buddy.

Uncle tell him, if he doesn't believe it becomes his business not yours.

You need not set her up or introduce any theatrics, that is his business not yours.

Meanwhile, if he seeks for your advice on what to do to his wife, PLEASE, advice him to breakup and send her away because forgiveness is a sin when it comes to female infidelity, unfaithfulness, disloyalty and betrayal of trust

21 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by teewhydope(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
mind yo business

7 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by GeneralFeezy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yes. Tell him na.
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by kilode100(f): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm....
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by MrCork: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
swizzdre:
I'll go straight to the point, I stay in this compound, I have my flat and my married friend is my neighbour. He always prides himself on how faithfully and dutiful his wife is. He is a business man and his wife stays home full-time. Recently I found out that our young single landlord ( he inherited the house) has been sleeping with this said wife during the day. This my friend talks too much about his wife and how I can never find a woman like his wife. Should I tell him his wife is choking on some good D while he is at work? It's really disgusting.

...errmm Bro. ..but why don't u let me enter first b4 u start saying $hit....I will post u £12 cash!! ((Real talk)) wink

2 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
MrCork:

...errmm Bro. ..but why don't u let me enter first b4 u start saying $hit....I will post u £12 cash!! ((Real talk)) wink
My brother, trolling is fun when it's done intelligently.

You need to consider growing up please...

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What is holding you from telling him?

You call him your friend yet you don't realise that your responsibility as a friend is to watch the back of your buddy.

Uncle tell him, if he doesn't believe it becomes his business not yours.

You need not set her up or introduce any theatrics, that is his business not yours.

Meanwhile, if he seeks for your advice on what to do to his wife, PLEASE, advice him to breakup and send her away because forgiveness is a sin when it comes to female infidelity, unfaithfulness, disloyalty and betrayal of trust
I done want to be put in the middle

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
MrCork:

WTF are u saying

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
swizzdre:
I done want to be put in the middle
You are simply an accomplice and not a friend.

God forbid me to have such a friend that wouldn't have my back...

11 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by MrCork: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
My brother, trolling is fun when it's done intelligently.

You need to consider growing up please...

...ok..so u sayin looking for babe is trolling. ..correct? ....sir..why then request u on romance section? ((Shake my head ) undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by donbachi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tell ur friend....but dis wan u neva tell am since...u sure sey...
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by MrCork: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
swizzdre:
WTF are u saying

...errmm Bro. .instead of you going to create problem n breakKKup a happy marriage. .why dont u let my try much lock first & see if I can get her nomba...so u can be a good samaritan! ! (Real talk) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
MrCork:

...ok..so u sayin looking for babe is trolling. ..correct? ....sir..why then request u on romance section? ((Shake my head ) undecided
Funny Bro...

Looking for a babe on tope person wife? cheesy

Funny Dude in Peckam! May you find your light skinned sweetheart

6 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by fykes(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Don't tell him....show him or forever hold your peace
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
donbachi:
Maybe him wan cut him own share

2 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
donbachi:
how will I tell him, I'll be like 'em my man, you know, landlord and your wife, you know, they be knacking" nigga fit commit suicide o. Like I really know this guy, he go die
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Olalan(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm, it requires lots of wisdom and diplomacy to tell your neighbour about his wife's cheating ways. Best thing is to make him catch them himself.......

3 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Funny Bro...

I go help you with the number, since the girl dey do promo
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
MrCork:

...errmm Bro. .instead of you going to create problem n breakKKup a happy marriage. .why dont u let my try much lock first & see if I can get her nomba...so u can be a good samaritan! ! (Real talk) cheesy
you wan follow for the promo
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Maybe him wan cut him own share
I don't do wives! If person knack my wife, I fit kill both of them o
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by MrCork: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Funny Bro...

...op want to break up a marriage by snitchiNg on the wife....what the hell is his businnes meaning he gats no woman. ...my job is to keep women happy especially wifes (true story?)! angry

2 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
swizzdre:
I go help you with the number, since the girl dey do promo
Seriously? Did I tell you I am interested in such character?

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm, it requires lots of wisdom and diplomacy to tell your neighbour about his wife's cheating ways. Best thing is to make him catch them himself.......
I think I can make that happen, they knack like clockwork
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Olalan(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
swizzdre:
I think I can make that happen, they knack like clockwork
Pls be very careful in trying to do this.
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
swizzdre:
how will I tell him, I'll be like 'em my man, you know, landlord and your wife, you know, they be knacking" nigga fit commit suicide o. Like I really know this guy, he go die
Simple...

"Bros how far, e get wetin we need talk but make we go one joint"... Take him to a bar

at the bar...

"My guy, you know say you be my person and I no fit see wetin go kill you make I no talk"

"the level be say the kind movement wey I de see your wife and landlord de run ehn, e be like wetin no pure. (explain clearly)"

Thats it

8 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by donbachi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
swizzdre:
buy a new sim,den send am txt.

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by osenidvdg(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please don't tell him but make proper arrangement to set them up so that they would be caught in action there after you will now open up that if you have told him such he might not believe. if you tell him he will not believe but tell the wife who might kill you in the process as a stumbling block to her enjoyment.

2 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
donbachi:
buy a new sim,den send am txt.
all that stress for snitching? That's bitchy
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Simple...

"Bros how far, e get wetin we need talk but make we go one joint"... Take him to a bar

at the bar...

"My guy, you know say you be my person and I no fit see wetin go kill you make I no talk"

"the level be say the kind movement wey I de see your wife and landlord de run ehn, e be like wetin no pure. (explain clearly)"

Thats it
this can really work, I dey bar with am like this. Funny thing is he is talking about his wife!
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
osenidvdg:
Please don't tell him but make proper arrangement to set them up so that they would be caught in action there after you will now open up that if you have told him such he might not believe. if you tell him he will not believe but tell the wife who might kill you in the process as a stumbling block to her enjoyment.
hmm, that's a lot of work. I'll see if I can do that sha
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
swizzdre:
this can really work, I dey bar with am like this. Funny thing is he is talking about his wife!
What manner of men will sit in a bar to be discussing about their spouse?

Now I see why she is cheating on him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? / Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse / After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.