Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (41787 Views)

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye / Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by gebest: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
DWJOBScom:
So they went begging privately and openly come out to boast
that is the game
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by JegaQuin: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Shut up abeg una no dey taya every time apc pdp apc pdp I no dey vote.

As if IPOD miscreants vote count! Mtcheee!

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Felixv: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
'I explained to them that we have different political constituencies, calculations and background.'

basically saying he is not part of the grand looters parade....akikus,phd -his wife -gf.......saraki etc

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by tonio2wo: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
With 100 million bucks cheesy
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by aleeyus(m): 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
JegaQuin:

As if IPOD miscreants vote count! Mtcheee!
grin

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by j1mmy: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
clearly shows Shehu Sani has no principles and can be easily swayed to hang around with evil

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by oweman: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
How come Nigerians has such short memory Adams Oshiomole has since day one being telling this Npdp people any of them with genuine complain the party leadership will have to look into thier case for a redress

So I don't see heats wrong here if Tinunu and Oshiomole felt Shehu Sanni has genuine case so went to re'ssdure him to wait for the party to act begore nrong misled by some thieves ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Kingspin(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
maybe they promise you state governor but i can ay you are still learning your deceivers.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by frankwyte: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
In order words, you have no principle and moral conviction: guess you are talking because you were agrive for personal reasons and not the state of affairs in the country.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Peacecore: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hunkuyi will be regretting his action now.Oh! what a political suicide

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Once a slave,always a slave.... Shehu Sani is Nigeria most stupid senator in 2018

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by oweman: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Adams Oshiomole has for some time being on tv telling anyone with genuine grievance to let the national working commitee look into thier cases and do justice as for Tinubu the job alloted to him is that which he does there .
However please those introducing Balarabe's name should be aware such lies are unacceptable as mot being an apc member he will never be involved in the Apc local matter am sure his name was only smuggled in by some infidels likely biafrogs .
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Peacecore: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
gebest:
that is the game
fine fear catch am
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
hmm
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Peacecore: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2018
j1mmy:
clearly shows Shehu Sani has no principles and can be easily swayed to hang around with evil
so he only has principal when he defect to fee dee fee abi

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by cheftea: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2018
He believed everything would be fine. ���� grin Oga politics is not for u. U would have defected with them, then u might have a chance of things bin good.
Everything in politics is chess... Can u play.... Can u be Conny and Smart at the same time.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by BERNIMOORE: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2018
Asiwaju did the same thing............

Adams Oshiomole reminded me of my activism and the struggles.

“They drew my attention to the fact that all those who defected to the PDP were once PDP members. I don’t have the pedigree of PDP. I’m an activist.

The assurance they gave me was that everything will be sorted out. They assured me that they will intervene on issues which I raised. Because of that I could not defect.”
Do they assure you of the ticket? NOOOOOO Mumu Bush Hair no be by speaking the be best of English,....exposing game plans on the media to show righteousness is childish, i thought shehu Sani is learned But his opponents just Got him by his tail, he is not smart at all....just Generously vocal, its a pity. Oshiomole betrayed the labour and activism giving them up for arrest without hesitation, Tinubu betrayed his own senators denying them second term(is his business abi) confused soul, Bashir el rufai son told people that his father who is the drive behind buhari does not forgive, yet one mumu just spew trash and behaved like a slowpoke awk its just iritating shehu sani is griped by his prokos already i beg the Tinubu don quench this one NEEEEEEEEEEXT
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by AnanseK(m): 12:11am On Jul 28, 2018
IPOB romance with Shehu Sani is over, he had to chose between being the wailers poodle or retaining the Senate seat for Kaduna Central.
But he has tasted the forbidden fruit(loot) in the Senate hence the choice.

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by edupedia: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

N100million bribe simply stopped you Senator Shehu Sani...no more no less.

...shame on u and your looters in PDP for thinking u can win in 2019 by lying.... What is a peace committee for if not for reconciliation?... Well done to Oshobaba.... Working until PDP and their Biafrauding piglets lose next year....2019 is about looters plus piglets versus the rest of Nigeria... Sai Baba

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Dollabiz: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Harrynight(m): 12:27am On Jul 28, 2018
This guy and saraki I don't know what they are up to

Whatever games these two are playing, we are following them closely.

They pair were looking too good to decamp all along...
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by perfectedmee: 12:29am On Jul 28, 2018
Bedlecturer:
You sell out, shut up

Don't mind d fool

Elrufai is even giving him conditions to return 2 party

Nd he I'd here yarning nonsense.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Alanzazani: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2018
The truth it is all about interest. Bleep all the politicians
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by TijaniAbu: 12:45am On Jul 28, 2018
What about Shehu Sani's murder case?
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Azam101: 12:47am On Jul 28, 2018
dodelight:
Coward!!!
Haba na fight? there is freedom of association!

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Azam101: 12:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

ebubedike, mention one brave thing you've ever done? angry
Brave to type nonsense!

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Azam101: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2018
My fellow blotherz from potopoto republic will not like this ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by bossman77(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2018
I think he and tubaba have something in common,talk talk and no action,so sad
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by VictorOBVkings(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2018
grin
tempest01:
modern day Judas
I swear. grin
tempest01:
modern day Judas
I swear.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by SirBunky85(m): 1:07am On Jul 28, 2018
middlebeltboy:
Mr snitch, you are inconsequential. kindly use the remaining time you have to comb your hair
painment

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by duality(m): 1:45am On Jul 28, 2018
Now... Those who scream on this forum, that he will not return to the senate, will change tune.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Akolawole(m): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

N100million bribe simply stopped you Senator Shehu Sani...no more no less.

Shehu Sani is priceless.

He is not one of those that will sell their conscience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years / Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.