Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? (1630 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ — "Born Again" (PART 1) / When Was Jesus Truly Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by geoworldedu: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
I think it's not proper. How can a saviour of the world come by fornication? A bastard became a saviour. Hmm! The holy sperm of the holy spirit can perform wonders anyway.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by realmindz: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mary never got married to Holy Spirit.
Mary was raped by holy spirit
Holy Spirit impregnated another man's fiancee and people find it cool.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Because all that happens in the physical.must pass through the same laws

How was such a toxic individual like the poster above me born or yourself ?

Surely one would conclude you both where born of rape ? But at the end of the day the act of procreation must occur irrespective of how the human being turns out

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:
Because all that happens in the physical.must pass through the same laws

How was such a toxic individual like the poster above me born or yourself ?

Surely one would conclude you both where born of rape ? But at the end of the day the act of procreation must occur irrespective of how the human being turns out
Ad hominem. The last refuge of the Christian when he has no counter argument

3 Likes

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Ad hominem. The last refuge of the Christian when he has no counter argument

You assume I am Christian? Also you assume I want to convince you to accept my point of view ?

You assume I care about your opinion?

You have so many assumptions

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

You assume I am Christian? Also you assume I want to convince you to accepy point of view ?

You assume I care about your opinion?

You have so many assumptions
Sorry I assumed you were a Christian. But didn't you also assume the Op was a toxic individual? Didn't you also assume that he was born of rape?

Start being self-aware so you are not confused for a fool.

6 Likes

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Sorry I assumed you were a Christian. But didn't you also assume the Op was a toxic individual? Didn't you also assume that he was born of rape?

Start being self-aware so you are not confused for a fool.

He stated his opinion on the rape birth on Jesus right ?

Experience has taught me that people project their personal experiences in others .

A victim of rape assumes that every one exposed in vulnerable situations may be raped too

Hence my theory

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by HardMirror(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good question bro

5 Likes

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by hakeem4(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
OP you cannot understand the ways of god with your human mind you need the Holy Spirit to explain this to you
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by HardMirror(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
hakeem4:
OP you cannot understand the ways of god with your human mind you need the Holy Spirit to explain this to you
it is pretty straight forward. Impregnated without consent

2 Likes

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by delkuf(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
geoworldedu:
I think it's not proper. How can a saviour of the world come by fornication? A bastard became a saviour. Hmm! The holy sperm of the holy spirit can perform wonders anyway.
you are still dullard post about the Holy Spirit. I don't know what you want to gain out of it.
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by ellagabs(f): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Experience has taught me that people project their personal experiences in others .

A victim of rape assumes that every one exposed in vulnerable situations may be raped too

Hence my theory

smiling, beta pikin
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Hence my theory
Well your theory is flawed. What about people who study rape cases?

So please stop assuming.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by johnydon22(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
geoworldedu:

Dude. Are you ok?
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by spongeisback: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 28, 2018
geoworldedu:

Interesting point of view. Thanks for sharing.

It's not clear what you want to achieve with this post: open-minded dialogue or just trading of prejudices.

Notice how your post is laden with hidden pre-suppositions.

You have already suggested that:

- You know what fornication is
- You know exactly the process leading to the birth of Jesus Christ
- You know what a bastard is
- You know the Holy Spirit and how He operates
- You know what is proper or improper concerning a topic you may not even understand

And so on

Intolerance of views you don't accept isn't a way to actually expand your horizons and learn

Thanks again
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2018
alignacademy:

Interesting point of view. Thanks for sharing.

It's not clear what you want to achieve with this post: open-minded dialogue or just trading of prejudices.

Notice how your post is laden with hidden pre-suppositions.

You have already suggested that:

- You know what fornication is
- You know exactly the process leading to the birth of Jesus Christ
- You know what a bastard is
- You know the Holy Spirit and how He operates
- You know what is proper or improper concerning a topic you may not even understand

And so on

Intolerance of views you don't accept isn't a way to actually expand your horizons and learn

Thanks again

A bastard is someone who doesn't have a legitimate father. Meanwhile Jesus didn't have a father at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by OtemAtum: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

A bastard is someone who doesn't have a legitimate father. Meanwhile Jesus didn't have a father at all.
Fictitious Jesus is the son of Paul its creator, so you see that he has a father in Paul.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by sonmvayina(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
The thing is that a lot of us are already in too deep in this deceit that it is difficult to imagine anything different.. All they know is jesus, jesus and more jesus....
They now look at their heritage as demonic because some strangers gave them a book.. It is so sad....
Now I am turn, I wanted it to end with me, my wife just had our first daughter 2 weeks ago.. I gave her Ijeanwuli... And now everyone is asking for when she is going to be baptised and giving the same of a Saint.. I lived 10 years in UK, I did not meet any oyinbo with igbo, yoruba or Bini name... Why should I give my daughter an English name? I love my culture and heritage...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
OtemAtum:
Fictitious Jesus is the son of Paul its creator, so you see that he has a father in Paul.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by geoworldedu: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
The question hasn't been answered properly.
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
geoworldedu:
You fell into error my friend .i would have use scriptures to answer your but you don't believe in the Bible .so let me descend low to your level by using logics. How did the first man on earth came about ?. certainly the first man has no father .so who got his mother pregnant?.And how does the first woman on earth came about ?. or should I descend even lower to your level of understanding?.or let's assume man came from earth worm ,then earth worm became ape and ape became man.How did that first earth worm came about ?.Who got the earthworm pregnant since it was the only organism on earth then ?. How did the female specie of that organism came about ?.If you can answer any of the above questions correctly,then I will tell you how the holy spirit created live in the womb of Mary without any physical contact.I was once like you .I've been deep in occult and witchcraft .The baby in a woman's womb can be replaced with snakes or animals wirelessly without operation.The sex of the baby in the womb can even be changed.can walk through walls without breaking the wall .can give a lady fibroid by just casting spell or saying a word .can stop a lady from getting pregnant.Can also make a lady pregnant .If those in the dark world can do all this things easily ,how much more God ,the creator of the universe.who said let there be this and there was .Who said let land appear from water and it came to be .The God that created all the internal organs in the body .He speaks and it came to pass.What does it take him to speak a baby into the womb of a virgin?. Even grand Master occults does that everyday .The project demonic babies into victims womb without physical sex .You so ignorant of the spiritual realm .ive been on both side .both dark and light and I know things that you can never comprehend .

2 Likes

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by geoworldedu: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
You fell into error my friend .i would have use scriptures to answer your but you don't believe in the Bible .so let me descend low to your level by using logics. How did the first man on earth came about ?. certainly the first man has no father .so who got his mother pregnant?.And how does the first woman on earth came about ?. or should I descend even lower to your level of understanding?.or let's assume man came from earth worm ,then earth worm became ape and ape became man.How did that first earth worm came about ?.Who got the earthworm pregnant since it was the only organism on earth then ?. How did the female specie of that organism came about ?.If you can answer any of the above questions correctly,then I will tell you how the holy spirit created live in the womb of Mary without any physical contact.
so you were there when the Holy Spirit was fornicating and you can tell us how it was done? Guy you no ancient of days?

:
I was once like you .I've been deep in occult and witchcraft .The baby in a woman's womb can be replaced with snakes or animals wirelessly without operation.The sex of the baby in the womb can even be changed.can walk through walls without breaking the wall .can give a lady fibroid by just casting spell or saying a word .can stop a lady from getting pregnant.Can also make a lady pregnant .If those in the dark world can do all this things easily ,how much more God ,the creator of the universe.who said let there be this and there was .Who said let land appear from water and it came to be .The God that created all the internal organs in the body .He speaks and it came to pass.What does it take him to speak a baby into the womb of a virgin?. Even grand Master occults does that everyday .The project demonic babies into victims womb without physical sex .You so ignorant of the spiritual realm .ive been on both side .both dark and light and I know things that you can never comprehend .
The long and short of it all is that the Holy Spirit committed fornication. Didn't he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by geoworldedu: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Pls i need a genuine reply
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by geoworldedu: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
No good response
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by geoworldedu: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
I need an answer
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by geoworldedu: 6:26pm On May 13, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by geoworldedu: 6:28pm On May 13, 2019
sonmvayina:
The thing is that a lot of us are already in too deep in this deceit that it is difficult to imagine anything different.. All they know is jesus, jesus and more jesus....
They now look at their heritage as demonic because some strangers gave them a book.. It is so sad....
Now I am turn, I wanted it to end with me, my wife just had our first daughter 2 weeks ago.. I gave her Ijeanwuli... And now everyone is asking for when she is going to be baptised and giving the same of a Saint.. I lived 10 years in UK, I did not meet any oyinbo with igbo, yoruba or Bini name... Why should I give my daughter an English name? I love my culture and heritage...
Love this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by geoworldedu: 2:41pm On May 29, 2019
Great thread.
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by asalimpo(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2019
geoworldedu:
Y do u feel u have to insult mock humiliate the central figure in Christianity? You create threads acting like you objectively are enquiring but it's just a screen. Here you are picking and insulting- obviously biased. Y not openly admit that you don't care about the truth but have taken a stance - you wanna b an atheist. Just admit it.
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by geoworldedu: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
asalimpo:

Y do u feel u have to insult mock humiliate the central figure in Christianity? You create threads acting like you objectively are enquiring but it's just a screen. Here you are picking and insulting- obviously biased. Y not openly admit that you don't care about the truth but have taken a stance - you wanna b an atheist. Just admit it.
I am not an atheist. I am wondering why of all the unholy things, it is fornication that God chose for the birth of Jesus.
Re: Why Was Jesus Christ Born Through Fornication? by wildernessVoice: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
This topic is blasphemous.
The author and accomplice should repent or expect the wrath of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeboye Said Tb Joshua Tried To Kill Him Video / Today Is 9/11, A Brief Prayer For The Departed Souls / A New Church (denomination) In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.