Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? (987 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In Bayero University, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? by MoonWater: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
I graduated in 2015 and went to serve my country in 2017. Since the much awaited employment isn't that realistic or visible yet, I have decided to proceed for my Masters program.

So today I was thinking how I could finance my academics myself instead of still relying on my parent. This is because I grew up an introvert and had no prior knowledge about any trade rather academics.

I would like to know, what jobs did you engage in before and after you proceeded for Masters degree program ?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? by braine(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
After graduation, I knew I didn't like my course and it wasn't going to take me anywhere and I knew I had to get another degree.

When that dawned upon me, I got a job first - a very low paying job as I really didn't have options at the time, knowing I wouldn't want to beg anyone for money (which I had to do eventually, somehow).

I looked for a part time course in UNILAG which allowed me to pay in installments.

Today I am a masters degree holder, I am not doing as well as I want to, but I'm happy.

By the way, Op, please correct your headline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? by MoonWater: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
IamJix:
tongue

https://old-mobile.bet9ja.com/SportBet.aspx
that's pure evil. Stay away from it
Re: How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? by BrazilAirport: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
SMA50 good evening sir . please can I send you a pm
Re: How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? by Saintinoo(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2021
MoonWater:
I graduated in 2015 and went to serve my country in 2017. Since the much awaited employment isn't that realistic or visible yet, I have decided to proceed for my Masters program.

So today I was thinking how I could finance my academics myself instead of still relying on my parent. This is because I grew up an introvert and had no prior knowledge about any trade rather academics.

I would like to know, what jobs did you engage in before and after you proceeded for Masters degree program ?
You didn't get an entry level job with your B.Sc, you want to go for masters without any job experience.
Use that money and start somthing for yourself.
Re: How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? by cosmos2000(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2021
MoonWater:

They are many scholarships that majors in Masters program
Re: How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? by Vasgas: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Saintinoo:

You didn't get an entry level job with your B.Sc, you want to go for masters without any job experience.
Use that money and start somthing for yourself.

Can you explain better pls?
Re: How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? by wonyi: 3:53am On Jun 30, 2021
cosmos2000:

They are many scholarships that majors in Masters program

Please help with a link
Re: How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ? by MoonWater: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
M

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Do Before JUPEB Result / Who Can Interpret/explain This Image / Admission Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.