Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Looking For Short Article Writers (work From Home) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For Short Article Writers (work From Home) (1033 Views)

Short Comedy Stories For Short Film Production / Debt From Home. ( a killer's instinct) / Xenophobia Is Barbaric, Say No To It Short Article By Bakare Adetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Short Article Writers (work From Home) by Chiddysville(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2010
Looking for people to writer short articles on a variety of topics.

The articles will be published on the web, and the work can be performed from home (or anywhere else) as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.

This is PAID position and writers will be paid for every piece of work they produce (assuming good quality).

Interested candidates should forward their applications to careers@pcarnaconsults.com
Re: Looking For Short Article Writers (work From Home) by Caringpro(f): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2010
Many people are leaving the giants inside them behind because of their inability to breathe life to their writing skills,
Re: Looking For Short Article Writers (work From Home) by Chiddysville(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2010
Dear Obinna (Caringpro), we demand an apology for this unfounded attack. Please always make sure you have your facts right before coming on line to tarnish people's image. The company you are trying to defame has been duly registered and operating here in Nigeria since 2007. Prior to this advert to employ Nigerian writers which i personally championed, The company has been using only American and British writers for her websites.

Right now, we have more than 10 Nigerian writers on our payroll which fortunately you are now a beneficiary. It hurts when my attention was drawn to this comment here on nairaland which you have not deemed fit to retract after even being on the company's payroll. By this singular act, do you know how many qualified Nigerians have been denied employment and thus their daily bread?
Re: Looking For Short Article Writers (work From Home) by goldenval(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2010
Well, there is nothing wrong if he is looking for someone to write for their company because i myself own a blog and even when you visited my site, You will see where i wrote GUEST BLOGGER. meanning, am looking for someone to write his own articles and bring it to me. so there is nothing wrong with your offer.

Thank you,
visit http://bigmoneyweb.com
proudly Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Billing Address / Nigeria @52: A Love Note To My Country / Writers Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.