Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

How To Import Seeds And Grain To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import Seeds And Grain To Nigeria (994 Views)

Dawanau International Market Kano: The Largest Grain Market In Africa / What Can One Be Able To Import From Canada That Can Sell In Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Seeds And Grain To Nigeria by clearant: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Seed importation into Nigeria is usually for research or consumption or commercial reasons. This importation requires importation permit from both the National Agricultural Seeds Council (NASC) and the Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Services (NAQS) and not the usual SONCAP requirements in Nigeria used to import a range of items.This article will put readers through on how to import seeds and grains into Nigeria.

Read Also: HOW TO GET NAFDAC IMPORT PERMIT NIGERIA

DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO PROCESS SEED IMPORT PERMIT:

Certificate of incorporation from the corporate affairs commission
Seed license certificate
List of crop to be imported and variety
Letter of reference from bank
Country of importation
Quantity of seeds to be imported in Kg per variety
Classes of seeds
APPLICATION PROCEDURE:

http://www.clearingandforwardingnigeria.com/how-to-import-seeds-and-grain-to-nigeria/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover 25000 From My Dubious Sales Girl / I Print Recharge Card From My Phone Without Software / Ladies Only!!! If You Need Money Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.