Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Bloody Blood Moon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bloody Blood Moon (932 Views)

WILL SMITH Is A Bloody SIMP!! (Photos) - TheGidRedpiller / 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) / Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody Blood Moon by mikaj(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Who has witnessed the blood moon tonight?

Even the moon avoids Nigeria.

Date ruined.

Bloody Blood Moon

Shithole country. angry

Oh! THE gods ARE ANGRY.

Re: Bloody Blood Moon by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2018
I was up till 12am and I saw the rays of the sun illumining the moon. It was wonderful. Although the rain prevented me from see the early stage when the moon was red. But the sun was shining on the moon very bright around after 11pm to 12am you would have been amazed, anyway, this our naija need prayer, the country looks curse. Blnod moon that everyone wish to see bypass naija. .jbcecd
Re: Bloody Blood Moon by mikaj(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
BobWilfred:
I was up till 12am and I saw the rays of the sun illumining the moon. It was wonderful. Although the rain prevented me from see the early stage when the moon was red. But the sun was shining on the moon very bright around after 11pm to 12am you would have been amazed, anyway, this our naija need prayer, the country looks curse. Blnod moon that everyone wish to see bypass naija. .jbcecd

You are definitely not in Nigeria grin
Re: Bloody Blood Moon by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
mikaj:

You are definitely not in Nigeria grin

I have a video of it Bro. But it's 4mb, I mail the supermods to permit me post it but no reply. I m in imo state. You eclipse was so bright that it penetrated the cloud, making the moon visible. Anytime the sun crosses the moon, the cloud around it turns red. The sun was shining on the moon, you won't believe it bro. But it was as if you point a very bright torch on a dark ball at night while rolling the ball.
Re: Bloody Blood Moon by mikaj(m): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2018
BobWilfred:

I have a video of it Bro. But it's 4mb, I mail the supermods to permit me post it but no reply. I m in imo state. You eclipse was so bright that it penetrated the cloud, making the moon visible. Anytime the sun crosses the moon, the cloud around it turns red. The sun was shining on the moon, you won't believe it bro. But it was as if you point a very bright torch on a dark ball at night while rolling the ball.

Now I do want that video clip. Mail?
Re: Bloody Blood Moon by Bluezy13(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2018
BobWilfred:

All in Imo state...

Hmmm...
Re: Bloody Blood Moon by mikaj(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

All in Imo state...

Hmmm...

grin

(1) (Reply)

Samsu Oil Review / Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House / “my Man Can’t Leave Me Because No Woman Sucks D**k Better Than Me” – Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.