Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) (28048 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by FriendNG: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2018
Inspection:
Honourable Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Inspect Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line.
After 34 years Ajaokuta- Itakpe Rail Line come back to line will begin operation soon.
Credit: Israel Ibeleme.

The rail link north central to south south. Here are it stations.

KOGI: -Itakpe -Adogo -Ajaokuta

EDO: -Itogbo -Agenegbode -Uromi -Ekekhen -Igbanke

DELTA: -Agbor -Abraka -Okpara -Ujewu

RECALL Itakpe-ajaokuta-warri Standard Gauge Begin Operation In Two Weeks – Okheria
“In two weeks’ time, we want to ride on the train from Itakpe-Ajaokuta to Warri. This will enable us to assess what they have done and to know when the full operation will be inaugurated,” he said. https://www.nairaland.com/4615625/standard-gauge-begin-operation-two

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by FriendNG: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2018
More Mynd44 Lalasticlala

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by FriendNG: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2018
More

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2018
Good job Mr Minister.
Nigeria will be great again.
GOD BLESS Amaechi : THE LION OF UBIMA!
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

159 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by sarrki(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2018
Either they like it or not ( online miscreants and Pdp)

Nigeria must move forward

Thank you � Amaechi the lion of the SE and South south combined

Know politician from that two region ever attained your height

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by FriendNG: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2018
Carry on Your Excellency Hon. Minister Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

You are 1 of the best things that happen to Nigeria.

Where they fail you are succeeding.

They could not do Abuja Kaduna Rail but you did it.

They could not do Lagos Ibadan Rail but work is on going day and night.

They could not do Abuja Metro Rail but in collaboration with fct ministry, aviation ministry, you guys did it.

They could not do Abuja airport new terminal building but your junior minister Hadi sirika under the supervision of Ministry of transportation did it.

They could not do Onitsha and Baro port, today you completed the two and they will be inaugurated next month by Buhari.

For 30 years they fail to renew the abuja airport runway but in 6 weeks Minister of Aviation at large Ministry of transportation not only build new runway but also award contract for second runway.

I can go on and on but let me stop here.

Anyone who says Buhari is not working must be living in Jupiter but definitely not earth

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by abc115: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2018
God bless Ameachi
God bless PMB
God bless FRN

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Tolexander: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2018
Good!
Working Minister.

49 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by blazer2018: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Amaechi no even mind detractors, him just dey work dey go....Kudos!!!

Action man... grin

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by omowolewa: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Energetic Minister, pulling his weight.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by kolaaderin: 1:04am On Jul 28, 2018
Haters and looters would soon be here to tell you how all this projects has started for over 20 years of PDP era and not APC initiatives.

16 fuuuckin years PDP keeps spending money with no results and now APC completing this projects one by one within 3 years and some do no good want us to go back to the looters.
Thunder way go fire all PDP supporters is presently been forged in the hottest part of the sun and it would strike them hard in Jesus name

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by FriendNG: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2018
RECALL Itakpe-ajaokuta-warri Standard Gauge Begin Operation In Two Weeks – Okheria
“In two weeks’ time, we want to ride on the train from Itakpe-Ajaokuta to Warri. This will enable us to assess what they have done and to know when the full operation will be inaugurated,” he said. https://www.nairaland.com/4615625/standard-gauge-begin-operation-two

For those waiting to see it happen when the above thread was posted last two weeks, here it is. Wait no more.

sammyid:
waiting patiently.....................
dikeigbo2:
Very good..... Just mark the date... and his words....in two weeks time Seriously waiting

And for the anti Nigerian guys below that doubted it, come and bury your shameless empty heads.

airsaylongcon:
Shebi it's the same railway running behind our family house in the village? Same railway that they are selling pepperfruit on when going from DSC to Otor-udu? We will provide pictures by August when the trains will be 'running'
seguno2:
Until it sees the light of the day, it is just another promise from Buhari Badluck failure.
uyplus:
Propaganda!
kuntash:
issorite.. as usual, WE WILL, WE SHALL, WHEN WE, BEFORE THE

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Aquactic(m): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2018
Rotimi, the true developer!!

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 1:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Yo op you've been on your A game with these post. I'm surprised his two week time frame was actually 2 weeks. This train looks great. The train should run for general public like a month afterwards if I remember correctly.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by DankemzI(m): 2:19am On Jul 28, 2018
What of Lagos - Calabar rail
Niger Delta lays the egg....
North fries and eats the egg while we remain impoverished!

Ogoni must be cleaned up

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:24am On Jul 28, 2018
sub standard rail lines zombies looking for what to hold on to only Yoruba Muslims are impressed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:
Either they like it or not ( online miscreants and Pdp)

Nigeria must move forward

Thank you � Amaechi the lion of the SE and South south combined

Know politician from that two region ever attained your height
alert don enter bah

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
sub standard rail lines zombies looking for what to hold on to only Yoruba Muslims are impressed

Ladies and gentlemen.. This right here is the textbook definition of dumbness

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:46am On Jul 28, 2018
jayfolarin:

Ladies and gentlemen.. This right here is the textbook definition of dumbness
Yoruba Muslims bore me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by frowland(m): 2:54am On Jul 28, 2018
At all, at all bad pass. Let's take what we have now and move forward.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Calers: 2:59am On Jul 28, 2018
We cant be stagnant, we need to move forward not like 16years of misrule of pdp.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Yoruba Muslims bore me

The Yoruba Muslims buzzword again? grin grin When will you guys learn that this doesn't work and that yorubas are not fanatical in whatever belief they hold? Must your heads be split open and your brains replaced before you come to the realization that oduduwa nation is one and inseperable based on religion??

Get this... Yorubas are free willed individuals and thus, the CULT-like personality you find rampant in other tribes based on religion, political leanings, business interests etc do not exist in yorubaland.

Muslim, Christian, sango, ogun or oya worshipper? You are Yoruba first and that's what is most important! Fuccck off with your divisive bullshit!

As for your assertion and buzzword? Hell yeaaaahhhhh.... I very much proudly am a yoruba Muslim, Christian, sango, ogun, obatala, oya worshipper altogether! I am proudly everything because I am YORUBA and free of mental slavery!!

Now go eat a sack of dicks!

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:10am On Jul 28, 2018
jayfolarin:

The Yoruba Muslims buzzword again? grin grin When will you guys learn that this doesn't work and that yorubas are not fanatical in whatever belief they hold? Must your heads be split open and your brain replaced before you come to the realization that oduduwa nation is one and inseperable based on religion??

Get this... Yorubas are free willed individuals and thus, the CULT-like personality you find rampant in other tribes based on religion, political leanings, business interests etc do not exist in yorubaland.

Muslim, Christian, sango, ogun or oya worshipper? You are Yoruba first and that's what is most important! Fuccck off with your divisive bullshit!

As for your assertion and buzzword? Hell yeaaaahhhhh.... I very much proudly am a yoruba Muslim, Christian, sango, ogun, obatala, oya worshipper altogether! I am proudly everything because I am YORUBA and free of mental slavery!!

Now go eat a sack of dicks!
Get me a Yoruba Christian to debate with ,those the ones with reasonable brain to debate with BTW Yoruba Muslim bore me

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Get me a Yoruba Christian to debate with , those the ones with reasonable brain to debate with BTW Yoruba Muslim bore me

See oponu that wants to debate! grin why not go learn to write proper English sentences first and leave political discussions to intelligent adults? Who knows, with intense non-stop learning, you just might be able to meaningfully contribute in a few years!

Right now, like I said earlier...Go eat a bag of dicks with your divisive bullshit! grin

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by mknigeriagreat: 3:43am On Jul 28, 2018
FriendNG:
More mknigeriagreat Mynd44 Lalasticlala

May your days be long. But they should let the Chinese government manage these trains because our maintenance culture as Nigerians is just too poor. This are beautiful coaches and interiors for a start. Come to think of it this government is actually silently doing things. .shut challenge is the killings we have. Kudos.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:07am On Jul 28, 2018
jayfolarin:

See oponu that wants to debate! grin why not go learn to write proper English sentences first and leave political discussions to intelligent adults? Who knows, with intense non-stop learning, you just might be able to meaningfully contribute in a few years!

Right now, like I said earlier...Go eat a bag of dicks with your divisive bullshit! grin

Yoruba Muslims bore me honestly....I wonder the type of material used in creating them , I doubt its sand . like I said ,get me a Yoruba Christian those are the ones with functional brains

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by yipata: 4:09am On Jul 28, 2018
LOL.... Some people will come now and come and say it was the #16 years misrule that birthed this.. Louuul. See how many years it took them to finish it up with accountable funds. If na Pdpings enter now, na to start new project with thier name with effizy everywhere before the project even start. The race is all about the finisher and more about who finishes first. RIDE ON BUBA.
GOD IS WITH U AND UR TEAM.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by bender79: 4:23am On Jul 28, 2018
DankemzI:
What of Lagos - Calabar rail
Niger Delta lays the egg....
North fries and eats the egg while we remain impoverished!

Ogoni must be cleaned up
Can you just relish this good news and stop auto reverse.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) by Sharpshooota: 5:11am On Jul 28, 2018
FriendNG:
Carry on Your Excellency Hon. Minister Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

You are 1 of the best things that happen to Nigeria.

Where they fail you are succeeding.

They could not do Abuja Kaduna Rail but you did it.

They could not do Lagos Ibadan Rail but work is on going day and night.

They could not do Abuja Metro Rail but in collaboration with fct ministry, aviation ministry, you guys did it.

They could not do Abuja airport new terminal building but your junior minister Hadi sirika under the supervision of Ministry of transportation did it.

They could not do Onitsha and Baro port, today you completed the two and they will be inaugurated next month by Buhari.

For 30 years they fail to renew the abuja airport runway but in 6 weeks Minister of Aviation at large Ministry of transportation not only build new runway but also award contract for second runway.

I can go on and on but let me stop here.

Anyone who says Buhari is not working must be living in Jupiter but definitely not earth

Propaganda government at it again
Which onitsha port... Chai

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! / Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again / Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.