Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Parting Gift Ideas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parting Gift Ideas (890 Views)

30 Affordable Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Pull Within Few Hours / 15 Affordable Gift Ideas For Your Nigerian Man / Gift Ideas For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parting Gift Ideas by sisisioge: 5:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Hi people, please I need a parting gift idea for one of the most wonderful humans on earth. He's going back to his country and we are throwing him a small party tomorrow.

Pointers:
1. I can't afford the things he wears I.e, cloths, perfumes, watches, belts, shoes.
2. I'm especially broke at the moment.
3. I have just today to do the buying, no time tomorrow as I'm supposed to be one of the planners.
4. Budget is less than 20k.

I think his GF will be getting a card for everyone to sign on amongst others. So card is a nono.

Thanks a gazillion cheesy

1 Like

Re: Parting Gift Ideas by sisisioge: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2018
Chai! Not one entry since? Biko people, I've been thinking since Thursday. I just don't want to show up without anything.

He's got plenty of the African prints. I was thinking something impersonal but warm. Something he could use. Abi I should buy him a set of stationeries? I call him my brother, shouldn't I buy something warmer than that? Na wa o...I wish I know what to buy embarassed
Re: Parting Gift Ideas by Acidosis(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2018
If he wears a belt that cost more than 20k, then he's not one of the most wonderful people on earth tongue tongue

Buy him a belt of 5-10k, and rest

Thank me on WhatsApp tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parting Gift Ideas by sisisioge: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Acidosis:

If he wears a belt that cost more than 20k, then he's not one of the most wonderful people on earth tongue tongue

Buy him a belt of 5-10k, and rest

Thank me on WhatsApp tongue grin grin

grin grin grin

He's a wonderful person regardless of the things he has. Ever heard "I love you rich or poor before"? That's him.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had to ask his gf and she said a face cap. Now my issue is where to get a good one...too late to start ordering online embarassed

Do you know where in Eko or elsewhere I could get original one?
Re: Parting Gift Ideas by Acidosis(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

He's a wonderful person regardless of the things he has. Ever heard "I love you rich or poor before"? That's him.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had to ask his gf and she said a face cap. Now my issue is where to get a good one...too late to start ordering online embarassed

Do you know where in Eko or elsewhere I could get original one?

I'm not a friend of that Market oo (you can ask dyt grin ). I think you should check a good male accessories or unisex shop around you, a place you're sure of getting good quality.

You can try one of these baseball face cap, would prefer a naval blue colour. Very good for a simple gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Parting Gift Ideas by sisisioge: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Acidosis:

I'm not a friend of that Market oo (you can ask dyt grin ). I think you should check a good male accessories or unisex shop around you, a place you're sure of getting good quality.

You can try one of these baseball face cap, would prefer a naval blue colour. Very good for a simple gentleman.

Thanks...I love the colour too. Chai! Una things too expensive jare embarassed. Will try shoprite.

1 Like

Re: Parting Gift Ideas by bukatyne(f): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Get him a quality book on leadership or any of his interests and pen a note on it.

It almost lasts forever.

2 Likes

Re: Parting Gift Ideas by sisisioge: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
bukatyne:
Get him a quality book on leadership or any of his interests and pen a note on it.

It almost lasts forever.

Hmmm...that's a cool one. Thanks kiss

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! / Tradition Behind Women Proposing On A Leap Year And The Get-Out Clause For Men / Family At War,urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.