Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. (32434 Views)

Russia World's Only Floating Nuclear Power Plant Can Power 100000 Nigerian Homes / "If You Have A CCTV Like This One, Then No Need To Pay For Cable TV / What NCC Expects You To Know Before Installing A 5ghz Wireless Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
topshotnista:

Thanks sir. I understand better now

You r most welcome sir...
Re: Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. by Psoul(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Have you ever heard of "Off-site recording"? There are systems that will automatically save every recordings away from the site. Even if they like, let them break the machine in Lagos, you will still have the recordings stored in Shanghai.

Yes, I'm much aware of such. How many people or organizations have it here? Even our banks don't have them. Our National Assemblies don't even have it.

We are talking of the conventional CCTV, forget about that high tech one that will need you to also have a good and high speed internet running 24/7 and a mega cloud storing space.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. by CaptainFM1: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Psoul:

Yes, I'm much aware of such. How many people or organizations have it here? Even our banks don't have them. Our National Assemblies don't even have it.

We are talking of the conventional CCTV, forget about that high tech one that will need you to also have a good and high speed internet running 24/7 and a mega cloud storing space.

Well, I have it. Truth be told, security doesn't necessarily have to be expensive. What is more important is to be security conscious. Even an ordinary good relationship with your neighbour could foster a good neighbourhood watch.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. by Psoul(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Well, I have it. Truth be told, security doesn't necessarily have to be expensive. What is more important is to be security conscious. Even an ordinary good relationship with your neighbour could foster a good neighbourhood watch.

Lucky you...enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. by channelcctv: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
CCTV security system is a must for every home and business. Crime rates have increased all over the world. Nice post.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. by Droidmod: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2018
Download Latest Bet9ja Mobile App Apk Download (Official) via>>> https://www.droidmod.site/2018/12/bet9ja-mobile-app-apk-download-official.html
Re: Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. by kimduhan2: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2019
My office has CCTV security system which works fine. At home i want to install different home security alarm
Re: Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. by sammikki: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Now there are many home security companies and services. I am user of one of the alarm companies canada I have wireless outdoor cameras in my home, which helps me to protect my house from illegal entry of different people.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. by johnsmith5: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Avoid ADT at all costs. They are worse than most.

Keep in mind that stickers are just as effective as an actual alarm system when it comes to prevention. I would suggest a lock box or a safe or some such to store your valuables.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. by kellyon: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
That is true that home security is a serious issue. I apply only to well-known and trustworthy companies to keep home safe while away. I heard many positive reviews about security systems from Union Alarm. They installed new proximity card access control system in our offece in Calgary not so long ago. So I decided to install their alarm system in my home in both stay mode and away mode. That's convy and now I can be calm that my house stays secure.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. by Core9: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2021
The pros actually outweigh the cons. CCTV is a must in any office or organization. Visit this page for the best CCTV Installation in the whole of Lagos! https://coreintegrationservices.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Major Scientifical Discoveries Of 2018 / Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room / Lake Chad Shrinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.