Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims (36129 Views)

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Guestlander: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Alhaji Abas Egwu

I thought there were no ibo muslims. Hypocrisy is a bad thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by kingsclass: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sorry,you missed road.
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by blackaxe78: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

No place for Islam in South East and south south.

Go and establish your caliphate in west and north.

You don't travel and you exposed yourself.

Talking about South South, do your research

2 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by talk2emma: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Terrorist

10 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Bruemath(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by DrMuzungu(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
I will support this... if...:

1. A cathedral is built in Sokoto
2. A cathedral is built in Riyadh
3. A cathedral is built in Mecca and Medina
4. Not a single Christian is harassed, displaced or killed in any part of the world with a predominantly Muslim population.

You kill us at your place, or at least forget to tell your brothers to stop that cr@p, but you wish to have more freedom in the land of Christians?! Don't tell me Islam is a religion of peace, PROVE it by making Christians comfortable in the north and even in Saudi land.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by igirabata123(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
You will live to regret it.

4 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by positivelord: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
therefore, give them robust support in the area of da’wah.

O boi see format

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by CaptainFM1: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just evangelise. Reach out in a peaceful and civilised manner...just like deeper life people. Be tolerant to other religions....Promote and influence peace in every part of the world.

Finally, facilitate the safe release of Leah Sharibu and other BH captives in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Cloud007: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ego is involved... Yiiibo shhaa. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by deebsman1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Masha Allah

2 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by uzohrome(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why are they worried propagating Islam, you have freedom of worship and you can do your Islam but just do it in peace. Easterners are mostly dominated by Christians of which you can not impose Islam on anybody. Kindly remain calm and do your Islam. Islam is a wonderful religion too but not welcomed by many in the east. One love

2 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by thunderbabs: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Terrorists and murderers in d name of Allah... Blasphemy undecided

7 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by babeosisi: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
It's alright
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by ebuka440: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
meethumb:
The chairman of the Ebonyi State Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board, Alhaji Abas Egwu, has said there is the need for Hausa and Yoruba Muslims to recognize indigenous Igbo Muslims as equally genuine and committed adherents of Islam despite their small population and, therefore, give them robust support in the area of da’wah.

Egwu stated this in Abakaliki when he received the National Organising Secretary of the Ansar-Ud-Deen Society of Nigeria (ADS), Alhaji Ibrahim Kilani, who visited ADS members in the state.

According to Egwu, it is imperative for the Muslims in other parts of the country to help in the areas of establishment of Arabic and Islamic schools and building of mosques for ease of practice of Islam and the propagation of the religion in the eastern part of the country.

He commended what he called the fairness and impartiality of the state government towards Islam and Muslims, describing Ebonyi as the only state in eastern Nigeria which has a Muslim pilgrims board that is independent of the Christian board.

Alhaji Ibrahim Kilani said he was in the state to meet members of the Abakaliki branch of the ADS to rub minds with them on the fortune of the organisation.

Read more: https://abacityblog.com/2018/07/we-need-more-support-from-igbos-to-propagate-islam-in-south-east-igbo-muslims.html
They are bunch of fools

4 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
When I read it and saw Abakiliki......I decided to back to my sleep.

6 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Amarabae(f): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
I have no problem with any Igbo who decides to join Islam,
There should be freedom of religion and worship.

5 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by kaycyor: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thunder fire una there!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by CyynthiaKiss(f): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
God forbids.!!

They want to spread terrorism is Ibo land.
People should learn from boko Haram menace which its foundation is Islam.
Sprinkle holy water. .

8 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by perdollar(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
fortunately Islam is DOA in Igbo land. d safety of my generations unborn to live in a land free from primitive laws is utmost. st Augustine wat happened to ur land won't happen to my land.

9 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by ariesbull: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
I would love to see these indigenous igbo Muslims...the blackman. Is stupid and retarded... propagating foriegn religion leaving their own religion

I regret been a black man ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Offixialsecret(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just waiting peaceful till when i will sit on dat seat and ban all the so called islam and there sharia law from south west and south south

2 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Ziggylady(f): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Demmzy15:
Just watch how roaches will bombard this thread with their venom. Illiterate Yoruba and Igbo Christians will claim Igbo Muslims are for money whilst they themselves are running from one church to another seeking wealth, fame, etc. It's unfortunate that in their quest for wealth and fame, they've been defrauded by the supposed men of God.

Whether y'all like it or not, Islam is growing fast in Igboland. Just check Facebook alone, you'll be surprised to see how Igbo Muslims are connected and help foster Islam.

Allaahu Akbar!!! cheesy grin

allahu akboom!!!..This yoruba muslim is in pains.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by heinrichy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
This one sounds abominable for ma ear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You're right. ISLIME only works in lands where illiteracy, ignorance and poverty are prevalent.
Stop spreading false hadith
Volume 7, Book 71, Number 661:
Narrated 'Aisha:
Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he began to imagine that he had done something although he had not. One day while he was with me, he invoked Allah and invoked for a long period and then said, "O 'Aisha! Do you know that Allah has instructed me regarding the matter I asked Him about?" I asked, "What is that, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Two men came to me; one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. One of them asked his companion, 'What is the disease of this man?' The other replied, 'He is under the effect of magic.' The first one asked, 'Who has worked magic on him?" The other replied, 'Labid bin A'sam, a Jew from the tribe of Bani Zuraiq.' The (first one asked), 'With what has it been done?' The other replied, 'With a a comb and the hair stuck to it and a skin of the pollen of a male datepalm tree.' The first one asked, 'Where is it?' The other replied, 'In the well of Dharwan.' Then the Prophet went along with some of his companions to that well and looked at that and there were date palms near to it. Then he returned to me and said, 'By Allah the water of that well was (red) like the infusion of Henna leaves and its date-palms were like the heads of devils" I said, O Allah's Apostle! Did you take those materials out of the pollen skin?" He said, 'No! As for me Allah has healed me and cured me and I was afraid that (by Showing that to the people) I would spread evil among them when he ordered that the well be filled up with earth, and it was filled up with earth
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Bigval5: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thunder lagbuo unu dia angry

7 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by princetemitee(f): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
ebuka440:

They are bunch of fools
fool, Fooler, Foolest Abi I No Correct grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Dpleaser: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Religion is a form of civilization in the world, that's y every developing nation irrespective of their ideology tolerates religion. Some people just acts as been elite but they are set of illiterate.
If any violent activities happen in Kaduna south, they'll be the first to talk abt govt plans to islamize the country but in their mind is religion intolerance.
Reactions here already shows what you can possibly do if an Islamic activities is set up in ur community.
And we are shouting one Nigeria. SMH

2 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Very soon the entire south east will be declared a Caliphate.

Na so e dey start o.
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by israelmao(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
What makes some Igbo accepts Islam is a topic for another day.
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by ENGANI(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You're right. ISLIME only works in lands where illiteracy, ignorance and poverty are prevalent.
May curse of God befall you for lying to our prophet! This your rubbish never exist im Sahih Bukhari. Quote me and die disgracefully in a street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash / UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.