Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) (41125 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Olalan:
As much as this is commendable as it shows his level of acceptance by his people. But a worrisome aspect is how people leave their jobs if they have any to welcome these theiving politicians who steal their commonwealth

If it was Buhari being welcomed you will not say the same thing oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2018
searchlight:
this one just occupied lots of space writing rubbish
Na u get space? Abeg go drown inside Lagos lagoon make u see wetin be rubbish

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Britishcoins:

You are right apart from the stadium, he has just brought a proposed federal polytechnic IN ANINRI...
THIS CHURCH IN MY HOME TOWN, he equally helped in completing it
With which money? Also is church what the people need? Gush
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by fernandez1(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2018
I'm telling you

CoolFreeday:
Welcome to Nigeria, the higher the loot, the bigger the crowd.

May God help us
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

I live in Norway one of the top richest countries in the world and none of the lawmakers can afford such luxuries. As a fool supporting politicians that has mortgaged your future and those unborn, I can’t see y u support them. Take a trip abroad and see from a different angle or lens why Nigerian politicians don’t deserve your support.
Well if u say my family is poor well I don’t owe you to prove otherwise.
If you have read some of my previous comments then u could learn a lot as u are just another dummy on d street. Your horizon would expand when you travel to developed countries to see how your life has been ruined by people you defend

May I remind you that you are as misguided as a stray dog? grin

When we say Nigerian politicians have destroyed the country, you refuse to mention;

The executive controlled police who shoot us if they found out we are gathering to welcome a senator

the ministers who refuse to follow up on our road projects and leave us running on death traps

the president who cannot prevent ethnic cleansing in the country

the ministers who forged their certificates to get to ministries and perform badly because of low quality education

You are just talking against the few senators whom his constituents find worthy of leadership? Are you not myopic?

You live in Norway, so friggn what? You were chased out because the executive couldn't provide you either good jobs or security, that's why you ran into the frozen country to hide. Show me any thread you have opened to lambast the president and vice for their incompetence?

Ol boy, don't annoy me o.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2018
The op is a political novice,he knows nothing about politics and political crowd.you should know that politicians when returning to their constituency are welcomed by pre-arranged crowd beforehand.anytime my governor ayade is returning,information is passed round and some people are moblilized to go and welcome h with placards,banners,customised tee-shirts etc.this is what every politician does.the op who doesnt know this simpletude is the one that will later claim that buhari will lose next year or apc is collapsing without basic knowledge of any electoral indicds
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Akabuking: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2018
thesolutions:
Busy Body. I never mentioned a name in that post. don't try to be spiritual when you know you are not righteous.
am not hear to banter words with you. just accept your mistake.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:
The op is a political novice,he knows nothing about politics and political crowd.you should know that politicians when returning to their constituency are welcomed by pre-arranged crowd beforehand.anytime my governor ayade is returning,information is passed round and some people are moblilized to go and welcome h with placards,banners,customised tee-shirts etc.this is what every politician does.the op who doesnt know this simpletude is the one that will later claim that buhari will lose next year or apc is collapsing without basic knowledge of any electoral indicds

In other words, buharri has been renting his crowds? grin
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

With which money? Also is church what the people need? Gush

No, they don't need churches, they need nightclubs in that village grin

People! grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Pontaboki: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Spot the difference.No brown roof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by pyxon(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

No, they don't need churches, they need nightclubs in that village grin

People! grin

No mind am. They don't need church but yet there are more church buildings than residential buildings in afonja land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

May I remind you that you are as misguided as a stray dog? grin

When we say Nigerian politicians have destroyed the country, you refuse to mention;

The executive controlled police who shoot us if they found out we are gathering to welcome a senator

the ministers who refuse to follow up on our road projects and leave us running on death traps

the president who cannot prevent ethnic cleansing in the country

the ministers who forged their certificates to get to ministries and perform badly because of low quality education

You are just talking against the few senators whom his constituents find worthy of leadership? Are you not myopic?

You live in Norway, so friggn what? You were chased out because the executive couldn't provide you either good jobs or security, that's why you ran into the frozen country to hide. Show me any thread you have opened to lambast the president and vice foe their incompetence?
I am no fan of the president cos he’s part of the failure.
Yes I ran to a frozen country but I am enjoying conditions you and the thieving politicians you support can enjoy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
https://list25.com/25-best-countries-to-live-in-according-to-the-human-development-index/
In Norway we don’t live at the mercy of thieves who embezzle so much and give a token to fool gullible masses. Rather, we have got the best welfare so no need to give in the first place. It has strong institutions so we don’t live at the mercy of looters.
Do u know the story of Stalin and the plucked chicken? You need to read poo-eating dog stricken by recession
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by puretayo(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2018
[b][/b]NDI-ARA. NATIONAL LOOTERS BEEN CELEBRATED. WHEN WILL THIS KWANTRI FEOFLE EVER LEARN.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

I am no fan of the president cos he’s part of the failure.
Yes I ran to a frozen country but I am enjoying conditions you and the thieving politicians you support can enjoy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
https://list25.com/25-best-countries-to-live-in-according-to-the-human-development-index/
In Norway we don’t live at the mercy of thieves who embezzle so much and give a token to fool gullible masses. Rather, we have got the best welfare so no need to give in the first place. It has strong institutions so we don’t live at the mercy of looters.
Do u know the story of Stalin and the plucked chicken? You need to read poo-eating dog stricken by recession

Show me where you have criticised the president for his failure to provide Nigerians with welfare packages which made you escape your fatherland?

The strong institutions you enjoy in Norway, is it not what Ike Ekweremadu is preaching and your types are blackmailing him with corruption cases even as they have refused to arrest him because they cannot convict him. Have you ever listened to Ekweremadu on air or in press interviews? The stresses strong institutions everyday, while your president you have refused to criticise refuses to do anything.

You can stay outside and piss inside, but your fatherland is being conquered with cow feaces while you hate those people fighting for sanity.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by thatigboman: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

I heard the senator is the most loved person in his constituency, my bae says every road in his area is done and he's building a stadium for his people.
that man is good. Enugu is blessed with good politicians, while imo is cursed with the worst of the worst.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by uwabuwa888: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2018
If you look at the surrounding u can testify its a developed area...

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Show me where you have criticised the president for his failure to provide Nigerians with welfare packages which made you escape your fatherland?

The strong institutions you enjoy in Norway, is it not what Ike Ekweremadu is preaching and your types are blackmailing him with corruption cases even as they have refused to arrest him because they cannot convict him. Have you ever listened to Ekweremadu on air or in press interviews? The stresses strong institutions everyday, while your president you have refused to criticise refuses to do anything.

You can stay outside and piss inside, but your fatherland is being conquered with cow feaces while you hate those people fighting for sanity.
U just exposed how gullible you are. Just mere empty talks on air makes u believe he is sincere. Typical Nigerian politicians with sweet talks in public but do something else. He is a lawmaker and radical changes can be actualized through people oriented legislation which regrettably has fallen into the hands of thieves like Ekweremadu. Saraki for example has British citizenship why didn’t he contest for parliamentary position there? Cos he can’t thief as he does in Nigeria.
I am an Igbo as well and I can tell u Ekweremadu is just like any other thief in public office.
I asked you again have u read the story of Stalin and the plucked chicken?
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

In other words, buharri has been renting his crowds? grin
Nah,in these same postulations,buhari's crowd are genuine,spontaneous and unorganized.no banner,placards or uniforms except when he ventures south.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

U just exposed how gullible you are. Just mere empty talks on air makes u believe he is sincere. Typical Nigerian politicians with sweet talks in public but do something else. He is a lawmaker and radical changes can be actualized through people oriented legislation which regrettably has fallen into the hands of thieves like Ekweremadu. Saraki for example has British citizenship why didn’t he contest for parliamentary position there? Cos he can’t thief as he does in Nigeria.
I am an Igbo as well and I can tell u Ekweremadu is just like any other thief in public office.
Your right,ekweremmadu practises political hypocrisy.he speaks from both sides of his mouth.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Good one

My dear people if you know and believe that idiotic buhari is going back to daura please hit like.

If don't believe, please hit your head so hard on the floor.

grin grin grin

I Hope you know that Buhari's "Assurance" is the PVC's in the hands of all those underage almajiri northern kid's that are in Millions.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right,ekweremmadu practises political hypocrisy.he speaks from both sides of his mouth.
Don’t mind that guy. I am sure he is benefiting directly from that thief who embezzles so much and give back a token

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by austin2all: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Olalan:
As much as this is commendable as it shows his level of acceptance by his people. But a worrisome aspect is how people leave their jobs if they have any to welcome these theiving politicians who steal their commonwealth

start with tifnubu first then we can take u serious.
ode.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by austin2all: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2018
Olalan:

ask your lord and personal savoiur tifnubu

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
KenModi:

You still think Nigerians politics is abt APC vs PDP??

That is why the same politicians who loot and steal the future of Nigerian youths jump from party to party because Nigerians understand next to nothing abt politics in their country.

PDP is APC and APC is PDP, just the same politicians either dropping umbrella and picking up brooms or vice versa

No ideology, to manifesto, no political philosophy

But one thing remains constant, irrespective of the party they belong, they keep stealing and looting the common wealth while Nigerians cheer them.

As some one said up there, welcome to Nigeria, where the higher the loot, the higher the praises.

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by JegaQuin: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Senior member!

The people loves him.

Nope! The miscreants loves him!
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by JegaQuin: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Nobody can do that, Ekweremadu is as tough as iron.

No be so una dey push Cownu till his downfall! You will as well witness the downfall of this Sinator too!
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Heartbender: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why was your worry on flight mode when northern crowds came to welcome the Dullard?
Olalan:
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
The 1st photo was doctored.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

Every primary 2 pupil knows the story about Stalin plucking the chicken in front of the people, maybe you just read it yesterday.

Since you're obviously avoiding my question of anywhere you ever criticised the president for his failures, which was what chased you into suffering 9 months winter and even boasting about it, I don't think I can save you from zombeism.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Abagworo:
The 1st photo was doctored.

why not prove , because I don't think so.

the crowd must be giving you high BP grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps / Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.