Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? (3804 Views)

The Worst Food, Unsunnah: 'where The Wealthy Are Invited And Poor Are Left Out’ / Shortest Letter To Wealthy Muslims / Is It Obligatory To Obey A Ruler Who Doesn't Rule According To Book Of Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by Yusluv13(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Someone added me to a group called wealthy home plus. To be a member you have to register and pay sum of #1000, you will have #4100 in return, #100 for bank charges, or you can collect food stuffs instead of money. It has different stages, and each stage attract certain amount to register and the reward is fantastic.
So, my Muslim brothers and sisters,, kindly educate us about this, I see it as a new version of MMM.
Re: Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by sarahade(f): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2018
GNLD or NEOLIFE
Trevo
Forever Living Products
Alliance in Motion Global
Organo Gold
Edmark
Longrich
Tiens
Kedi
Gaurapad
Oriflame
4life
Greenlife
Greenworld
Global Wealth trade
Total Life Changes
Federico Mahora (FM)
Jeunnese
Syntec
Qnet

Are other examples of network marketing you need to flee from. Islam prohibits gambling with wealth and shady businesses. Most of them usually lie to get network.

2 Likes

Re: Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2018
"Those who play politics without shame thought I will plot secretly to remove National Assembly leadership. I have told you several times that these politicians don't know who I am. I am a man who is committed to the rules as I did in the Military when I was in the military and as I've been doing in Politics since 2003 when I joined politics. If the National Assembly Leadership is changed tomorrow, it has nothing to do with me because I'm not a member and I'm not a rich man, so I cant finance it. Nigeria's Treasury is not my Treasury, neither will I allow anyone to steal from it. However, I will do everything democratic and Constitutional to ensure that Nigerians get a better deal in 2019, I will go length and breadth of Nigeria to ensure that credible Lawmakers are elected. God will help us...."

Muhammadu Buhari in Bauchi yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by SarakiBukola: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2018
Not lawful far as my limited understanding tells me

Usury, bank interest are all haram i think. Let Sheikhs here pass a fatwa on this

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by sped1oro(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2018
This still looks like MMM. Sogun di ogoji

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2018
If u can call yr self muslim n write crap i can as well claim muslim n ask wat are d Islamic rule of being foolish to fall for this AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by kennypedia(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2018
It's permissible from what is apparent it's just pure business. You know your return and you share losses too
Re: Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by Angel196(f): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
kullozone:
Prophet Allah (SAW) forbids us to make profits from any other business apart from our Cows and invading lands of infidels. Any other source of making profit is haram.

Prophet Mohammed Jesus shall give us the strength to convert all infidels, insha Jehovahsmiley

So pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by AbuTwins: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sissie, why was rashduct4luv banned because he said the truth up there?

He listed 20 examples of Network marketing programs and he was banned.

Whoever banned that post will be questioned on judgement day!
Re: Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by Sissie(f): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
AbuTwins:
Sissie, why was rashduct4luv banned because he said the truth up there?

He listed 20 examples of Network marketing programs and he was banned.

Whoever banned that post will be questioned on judgement day!

Ok I guess spam not too will receive judgement undecided

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? by AbuTwins: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2018
Sissie:

Ok I guess spam not too will receive judgement undecided

I don't think this is spam. The post was screened and the account was suspended. Is it spam?

We ask Allah to forgive n overlook our misdeeds. Aamin.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Hadith 11 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / Truth, Disbelief And Renewal Of Faith / Keeping Company With People/friends Engaging In Haram (unlawful) Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.