Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Confused!! Please Say Something! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused!! Please Say Something! (649 Views)

Hi Everyone! Please Say Something About This Picture. / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused!! Please Say Something! by confusedGuy(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2018
I met this girl about last month. she was so in love with me and all over me and stuff. I never wanted a relationship with her from the onset bcus she was not that beautiful even tho she was every other thing.

we were enjoying a good relationship with no plan of having sex just romance.

my own nature was pricking me as I was a shy, introverted, jealous...reserved quiet dude. this made me suspecting her every actions and expecting her to be cheating. she uses my fone to login her facebook most times and even tho i was trying hard to avoid going through her stuff my conscience would not let me to. I got access to her fb and went through her messages. I was let down by wat I saw. even tho she was not currently cheating but she has boyfriends whom she has not broke up with. some in sch and not returned yet. and she was cheating on all her exes. still contacting them.

the one that broke me down was the chat I saw with her and a dude where she left her home to kano just to see this guy. they had sex. and then the guy found out she aborted for her ex. I was broken.

right now I am confused. I want to stop this relationship before she hurts me. I don't how to confront her about all these with hurting her. I don't want her to feel her past haunted her.

we attend thesame church and I most people know we just started dating. this kind of make it difficult to break up now.

please guys help me out
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2018
Your name have said it all confuse guy.
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2018
Guys that agree to a no sex relationship are dumb as it gets.

You are never her boyfriend when you have never bonk her..

That's the only thing you share in common that other guys don't have d privilege to.

Just have sex with her and then use her heart for a dart board.
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by confusedGuy(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2018
GutsOverFear:
Guys that agree to a no sex relationship are dumb as it gets.

You are never her boyfriend when you have never bonk her..

That's the only thing you share in common that other guys don't have d privilege to.

Just have sex with her and then used her heart for a dart board.

hmmmm.... undecided
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by empire2017(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2018
THE FACT STILL REMAIN DAT U ARE STILL A KID

2 Likes

Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by donstan18: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Why did you go through her Facebook account without her permission? Don't you have sense to respect people's privacy?

Is she your wife?

2 Likes

Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2018
My dude you have a lot to learn ...a lot things to learn about women , relationships and life .

NO WOMAN IS CAPABLE OF LOVING YOU THE WAY YOU WANT .

Stop having all these unrealistic expectations from them. No conditions , no handcuffing . NO white knight
Save the queen bullocks . Realise this and have no expectations from women .

WOMEN ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF SEX , MEN ARE THE GATE KEEPERS OF HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS.
You can't have sex with a woman without her consent - this is rape . A woman can't have a relationship with a man without his consent - unless she's fooling herself .so why on Earth would you consent to a relationship without vetting her properly . People have lost their lives over relationships . Learn ...hear word .

STOP BEING A BETA WHITE KNIGHT SEARCHING FOR A UNICORN .
Stop being this nice ,good guy ...naive and totally blind to the nature of life .

PEOPLE CHEAT . BE IT HYPERGAMY OR BRANCH
SWINGING . Every one man or woman has a past . People cheat all the time . If you knew that real Madrid was going to win the 2017/2018 CL final would you still bet your life savings on Liverpool.

Finally bro get your mind right .
www.therationalmale.com

Read and open your eyes , swallow the pill .

Yo my dude before I forget . Don't even say anything to her , don't confront her , don't sleep with her , just ghost her straight up . Not because of what you saw in her phone but because you don't have the mental skills to handle a woman like that .

But I know you will still call her and forgive her ...which I hope you do . So you can learn the hard way .

Kill the beta in you before it kills you .
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by confusedGuy(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2018
empire2017:
THE FACT STILL REMAIN DAT U ARE STILL A KID

how bro??
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by confusedGuy(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:
Why did you go through her Facebook account without her permission? Don't you have sense to respect people's privacy?

Is she your wife?

it's better I do that and know. than imagining all sortd of thingd
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by confusedGuy(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2018
tobianthony:
My dude you have a lot to learn ...a lot things to learn about women , relationships and life .

NO WOMAN IS CAPABLE OF LOVING YOU THE WAY YOU WANT .

Stop having all these unrealistic expectations from them. No conditions , no handcuffing . NO white knight
Save the queen bullocks . Realise this and have no expectations from women .

WOMEN ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF SEX , MEN ARE THE GATE KEEPERS OF HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS.
You can't have sex with a woman without her consent - this is rape . A woman can't have a relationship with a man without his consent - unless she's fooling herself .so why on Earth would you consent to a relationship without vetting her properly . People have lost their lives over relationships . Learn ...hear word .

STOP BEING A BETA WHITE KNIGHT SEARCHING FOR A UNICORN .
Stop being this nice ,good guy ...naive and totally blind to the nature of life .

PEOPLE CHEAT . BE IT HYPERGAMY OR BRANCH
SWINGING . Every one man or woman has a past . People cheat all the time . If you knew that real Madrid was going to win the 2017/2018 CL final would you still bet your life savings on Liverpool.

Finally bro get your mind right .
www.therationalmale.com

Read and open your eyes , swallow the pill .

Yo my dude before I forget . Don't even say anything to her , don't confront her , don't sleep with her , just ghost her straight up . Not because of what you saw in her phone but because you don't have the mental skills to handle a woman like that .

But I know you will still call her and forgive her ...which I hope you do . So you can learn the hard way .

Kill the beta in you before it kills you .

lesson learnt...
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by donstan18: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2018
confusedGuy:

it's better I do that and know. than imagining all sortd of thingd
How many times did you show her your Facebook account?
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by confusedGuy(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

How many times did you show her your Facebook account?

she's gone through my stuffs too...
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

Is she your wife?

Privacy of your lover's phone is different debate ...what is my concern here is this guy's inability to Vet a potential partner before consenting to a long term relationship .

Again let me repeat myself if you accept and appreciate the truth of hypergamy ...really why are you getting into a relationship when you know the probable consequences .

Let me tell you a story ...I recently was met a lady I'd give her a 6 out of ten on physical looks .

She sends me pictures of what she's wearing daily . One day she sent me a pic and I saw something she was wearing ( I won't say what it was ) .

From experience I knew that something was odd about her and confronted her about it without pressuring her and I didn't take offence to it . She finally admitted it .

She came over to my place and stayed over night . She gave me consent ( read my first comment ) I withheld mine not did she ask for it . As I knew what she likes.

I woke in the morning and her phone. Was charging in the living room . I was tempted to check but she had disclosed pretty much all her idiosyncrasies to me before . So I knew what I was getting myself into . No need to check .

Point being : NO NEED TO CHECK HER PHONE ONCE YOU KNOW WHAT SHE'S ALL ABOUT .
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by donbachi(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2018
Change ur moniker to realityguy..am also confused
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by Hector09(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Abstain frm girl frnd thats my advise if udnt want to die young anytime u are in the mood take 500 naira and go to brothel
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by pansophist(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
I assume you are a young man, in your teens or early twenties probably.

Women, by their very nature, are hypergamous, they will always monkey-swing to males in the higher social hierarchy. The probable method a woman will commit to you is to be the guy above other males out there. Work on yourself (career-wise, financially, looks etc), in other words, you should increase your SMV (sexual market value) by dedicating to lifelong improvement. This will make you more confident, attractive to other females and won't care if she cheated. Only men with no option worry about a woman that cheats. Your life should thrive in a way that sends a clear message to her that she is replaceable.

As a man, you must play to your game advantage. Your value increases with time, and for a woman, it is the opposite. A man of 40 will always date younger beautiful girls but a woman can't say the same. As far you keep working to improve yourself, you will never lack a surplus supply of women, especially the materialistic bunch you have in Nigeria.

Time to get to work, and stop fantasizing about women that are playing their game tight.

2 Likes

Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by confusedGuy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
pansophist:
I assume you are a young man, in your teens or early twenties probably.

Women, by their very nature, are hypergamous, they will always monkey-swing to males in the higher social hierarchy. The probable method a woman will commit to you is to be the guy above other males out there. Work on yourself (career-wise, financially, looks etc), in other words, you should increase your SMV (sexual market value) by dedicating to lifelong improvement. This will make you more confident, attractive to other females and won't care if she cheated. Only men with no option worry about a woman that cheats. Your life should thrive in a way that sends a clear message to her that she is replaceable.

As a man, you must play to your game advantage. Your value increases with time, and for a woman, it is the opposite. A man of 40 will always date younger beautiful girls but a woman can't say the same. As far you keep working to improve yourself, you will never lack a surplus supply of women, especially the materialistic bunch you have in Nigeria.

Time to get to work, and stop fantasizing about women that are playing their game tight.

hmmm...lesson learnt
Re: Confused!! Please Say Something! by confusedGuy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hector09:
Abstain frm girl frnd thats my advise if udnt want to die young anytime u are in the mood take 500 naira and go to brothel
brothel? .. I am not sex sex sex type guy

(1) (Reply)

Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / The Call Girls Make You Happier Than Ever Romance / Ops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.