Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (38674 Views)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Griezwoman: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday urged his supporters across the country to halt their current campaigns for his re-election.

He said such activities at this time could amount to jumping the gun since the Independent National Electoral Commission has timetable for the electoral process.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, said this in a statement made available to journalists.

Buhari said he appreciated his supporters’ enthusiasm which he said borne out of their desire to garner support for an administration that is actuated by nothing else, other than service for motherland.

He told them that there would be ample opportunity for them to showcase his administration’s achievements and campaign for him when the time comes.

The statement read, “It has been observed that some fervent supporters of President Muhammadu Buhari have begun what may be interpreted as political campaigns in their advocacies and advertisements in the mass media.

“We appreciate their enthusiasm, borne out of desire to garner support for an administration that is actuated by nothing else, other than service for motherland, but we hereby appeal for patience, so that the game can be played according to the rules.

“The Independent National Electoral Commission has a timetable for political campaigns, and we urge committed supporters round the country (and beyond) to be mindful of such.

“There will be ample time ahead to trumpet the good works of the Buhari administration, and solicit re-election, all for the good of our country and her people.
“While a chronicle of the achievements of the administration is in order now, outright canvasing may amount to jumping the gun. We are an administration committed to due process and scrupulous respect for rules, law and order.

https://zenithnaija.com/stop-your-campaigns-for-my-re-election-for-now-buhari-tells-supporters/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Caseless: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2018
Sai baba till 2023 in sha Allah! Baba, the only thing that will make us to stop campaigning for you is when you stop your good work, you allow corruption , you allow boko haram elements to hold all of us hostage, etc. By God's grace , even after you're done in 2023, I'll still be campaigning for you like I've been doing since 2003. Sai baba till I die.

177 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Niyeal(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2018
bloggers
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by madridguy(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2018
The man of dignity.

Sai Baba

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by ashjay001(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Children of hate, will still find, something wrong, with this statementsad

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Oritzy: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
[s]Sai baba till 2023 in sha Allah! Baba, the only thing that[/s]

296 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Herdsmen: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2018
The dullard is scared already..

He knows he's already enroute to daura.. but his myopic aggressive idiotic pigs are brain dead to this fact..

Oga is not enthusiasm..is fear... Real fear of tending your cows with you...

They will keep shouting said baba .. hoping you rig.. but then ..

Rig and die with your cows..

346 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Herdsmen: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
Sai baba till 2023 in sha Allah! Baba, the only thing that will make us to stop campaigning for you is when you stop your good work, you allow corruption , you allow boko haram elements to hold all of us hostage, etc. By God's grace , even after you're done in 2023, I'll still be campaigning for you like I've been doing since 2003. Sai baba till I die.

BMC brains suck...

They just don't care about our economy,
Lives.. killings.. herdsmen ,terrorism, nepotism, presidential backed corruption, looting, suicides..etc

Means nothing to them..

Lovers of blood ..
Baba is evil..
Apc is satanic
Back to daura is a must

323 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by amaniro: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2018
I'll not be surprised las las buhari no contest 2019.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by bakila: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Herdsmen:
The dullard is scared already..

He knows he's already enroute to daura.. but his myopic aggressive idiotic pigs are brain dead to this fact..

Oga is not enthusiasm..is fear... Real fear of tending your cows with you...

They will keep shouting said baba .. hoping you rig.. but then ..

Rig and die with your cows..
Please note: Id.iotic Pigs of Biafruad is restricted to the owners.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by FarahAideed: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2018
madridguy:
The man of dignity.

Sai Baba

Strange that you know how to spell dignity but you don't know the meaning

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by madridguy(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2018
Wailing will not choke you grin

FarahAideed:

Strange that you know how to spell dignity but you don't know the meaning

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by SolutionMee: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2018
The fear of Saraki, Dogara, Ekweremodu, Danjuma, IBB and Pa OBJ is the beginning of wisdom

Meanwhile, we'll start our smart move by Dec 2018/Jan 2019 to finally outsmart the terrorist president

The dullard is gone already

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Griezwoman: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2018
Jesu
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by KanuIsCursed: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2018
bakila:
Please note: Id.iotic Pigs of Biafruad is restricted to the owners.
leave that idiotic lazy pig of Biafra, let him continue wailing

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by cosmatika(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ngene d She-male and dat Yoruba mo.. called Milan abi Barca guy will not hear. They re marketing rotten meat cry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by victorazyvictor(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin ed on happen
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by affable4(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Better! The best you can do now is to give up and live with the little rep remaining(if there is any).

At least, at your age, little wisdom should do the job.

If not, baba, your end will be worse than that of boko haram and herdsmen victims combined.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by BruncleZuma: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by IronTete(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
aw
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by bobnatlo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Na now eemm eye don the clear!
U never seen nothing yet!!

7 Likes

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by deepwater(f): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lol

Ngeneukwenu
Madrid guy
Seunmsg
Boluwatife
Sarki
Caseless
And the entire BMC

On more word from your guys again ehn

It's a pity that buhari even had to stop BMC employment schedule nationwide. This guy never excels in anything

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Sijo01(f): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just announce your resignation, that's the good news Nigerians want to hear.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by KingLennon(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
What will be his manifesto this time around? To create jobs, build a better Nigeria and all sort of bullshit! Nigeria as at 2015 and now what's the difference? What are the notable things he has done for him to be re-elected? Ok Poverty, stagnation, inflation of prices, killings and masacre, Insecurity. Atleast not all Nigerians are naive Mr. President. You have failed....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by annnikky(f): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Whether now or later u are going back to daura come 2019

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Abfinest007(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
is better ur parents use u for rituals than for u to vote for a failureis better ur parents use u for rituals than for u to vote for a failureis better ur parents use u for rituals than for u to vote for a failure

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) / Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.