Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit (64267 Views)

Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by made4naijamusic: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2018
The Nollywood actress who is well known for showing off her assets on social media, took to her Instagram account to flaunt her jaw-dropping boobs in a very risky dress.

Watch the video HERE

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/cossy-orjiakor-flaunt-her-jaw-dropping-boobs-in-a-very-risky-dress-video/

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Unattractive bweast grin

Step By Step Guide To A Successful Cover Letter

http://www.careershub.com.ng/2018/07/28/step-by-step-guide-to-a-successful-cover-letter/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Issakendrick: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2018
>>

Nigerian ladies shows their orgasm face:

See Pictures HERE

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by CastedGist: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by itspzpics(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by porchbaby(f): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
wat a useless achievement

22 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
If she unclad herself for me, my body no go move

Maybe only my d!ck sha, cos my own no know old age

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by HajimeSaito(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin

No wonder milk has been scarce on the market lately. Someone's clearly been hoarding....

[img]https://media1./images/bb26e6fd29c524e4bd9bc568065f1b68/tenor.gif?itemid=12185870[/img]

17 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by HypocriticalMod: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nairaland mods like nudes too much.. make an erotic comment and they will ban you for disobeying rule 4.

Hypocritical mods

42 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by AfroSamurai: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mavin1:
Unattractive bweast grin

http://www.careershub.com.ng/2018/07/28/step-by-step-guide-to-a-successful-cover-letter/
as if if she say make you come suck you no go rush am. grin

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by primeache: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
porchbaby:
Your own can still grow

13 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by nanauju(f): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mavin1:
Unattractive bweast grin

That's a lie tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Pizzle1234(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by ClintGist(f): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Watch this video of Actress Cossy Orjiakor Teases Fans With Erotic Dance ... please dont come close "Vaseline crew"

https://www.clintgist.com/watch-actress-cossy-orjiakor-teases-fans-with-erotic-dance-before-night-swim-video/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by TissuePaper: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
If she unclad herself for me, my body no go move

Maybe only my d!ck sha, cos my own no know old age
tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by alizma: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
that is how you know when they are high
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
made4naijamusic:
The Nollywood actress who is well known for showing off her assets on social media, took to her Instagram account to flaunt her jaw-dropping boobs in a very risky dress.

Watch the video HERE

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/cossy-orjiakor-flaunt-her-jaw-dropping-boobs-in-a-very-risky-dress-video/

Fed up of seeing this Shyte.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by allanphash7(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mama o

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by naijacentric(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Cancer

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Adeyinka123: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
This lady is sick o! Let her people help before she gets to the market. Ko ma lo rin iwowo wo oja!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by maxtop(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Her name is always synonymous with her boobs. Why nah ? Who swear for her ?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by ipobarecriminals: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
sad see vein oo.Tosyne2much,wristbangle like 2nd hand/okrika thing like dis
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by handsomeyinka(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
R.I.P Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by lexy2014: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
porchbaby:
unfortunately that's her only source of income. If u notice, she has upgraded it. That's d latest version

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
wayooooo, see old mama boobi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by princetemitee(f): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mtheeeew A Sagy Br**st, Is That One Br**st grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by djeezy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Does this woman have nIpples? How she manages to conceal them still baffles me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her / Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.