Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting (52438 Views)

Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting / Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Griezwoman: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Nollywood actor, Emeka Enyiocha who recently shutdown his beer parlour, and staged a comeback to his first love-acting, after many years of staying off the stage has offered explanations for his action.

The playboy actor was spotted at the birthday party of Fidelis Duker’s wife, Temitope, which held last Sunday, at their Lekki, Lagos residence, and he was ready to share his story with anyone that cares to listen to him.

Enyiocha disappeared from the screen few years back to open a beer parlour, in Surulere. The beer parlour was bubbling until recently, when he decided to shut it down.

Explaining to Nollynow, why he shutdown the beer parlour, Enyiocha, who dressed in traditional Arabian garment, said, “I don’t want to work for other people to eat.” According to him, the people he entrusted the business into the hands were mismanaging it, forcing him to close it down. He said he has no regret operating a beer parlour.

On why he disappeared from the screen, the handsome actor said he left the industry because of his family.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/emeka-enyiocha-shuts-down-beer-parlour-returns-to-acting/

1 Share

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by tstx(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Owu Don flog am taya

see my signature

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by EweduAfonja(f): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2018
tstx:
Owu Don flog am taya

see my signature

Lolzzzzzz....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by EweduAfonja(f): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2018
tstx:
Owu Don flog am taya

see my signature

Lolzzzzzz....
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Giftedhand92: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2018
tstx:
Owu Don flog am taya

see my signature
Kikiki
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by neolboy(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Why didn't he hand it over to a trusted manager to help him run it while he pursues other business in case he start pushing drugs people will think it's the beer parlour fetching him doe

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Sharon6(f): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Welcome back Emeka.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by SoftP(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hustle is real
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by karllemah44(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Emeka enyiocha...my crush that year
Its so unfortunate, hunger everywhere... E no go better 4 buhari
And if u interview Emeka Enyiocha on why he choose to return fully...he will be like " I came to concentrate more on acting which is my calling, I want to contribute my best to the improvement of Nollywood and therefore I don't need any distraction... I'm doing acting because of the passion I have"
HELP ME ASK AM WHICH PASSION?
Passion of Christ or Passion4?

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Pidginwhisper: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Dongreat(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
It’s never easy to run such business in Nigeria without having serious headache. If your workers don’t shortchange you, it may be your family members working for you, or your children. It’s a profitable business but highly dangerous and can lead to maximum brokenness if not monitored.
I understand you brother.

49 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by echelons(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
I don't think he'll last long anyway.
There are younger and better actors in the industry right now.

I recently saw a movie he acted a drug Lord that married a babe he helped or so the story went. He was just plain average and uninspiring for a loud welcome back.

All the best to him though. Wish him success.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by israelmao(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
His fuss.If she were your sister,would you forget her?If she were your daughter,would you forget her?Leah Sharibu is still in the hands of terrorists because she refused to denounce her faith.

81 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by maxtop(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lol. Who is he ?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Have found out it's hard and risky to invest in a business you know nothing about and have people manage it for you other than the money market.

This risk is at 50-50 chances to succeed but when you manage it yourself, 70% chance of succeeding , Only the money market guarantees 90% of having your money work for you but the down side is low ROI.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by notoriousbabe: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hunger bad
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by gatecrash123: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
wow, e own beta. by the way........ who else did not see that bloody moon

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Reelmii: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
na wah, just tell us say u sell the shop, we will understand, another way of saying I am brook
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by djeezy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Smart and indirect way of saying the business wasn't successful. He said he can't be working for people to eat. Lol as they work for you, won't they also eat from there? The business failed and that's a fact.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by oliidell(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Can he cope? Nollywood don change o
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Reelmii: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
gatecrash123:
wow, e own beta. by the way........
who else did not see that bloody moon
I did not see the bloody moon those bloody fools talked about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Tunagee(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Griezwoman:
Nollywood actor, Emeka Enyiocha who recently shutdown his beer parlour, and staged a comeback to his first love-acting, after many years of staying off the stage has offered explanations for his action.

The playboy actor was spotted at the birthday party of Fidelis Duker’s wife, Temitope, which held last Sunday, at their Lekki, Lagos residence, and he was ready to share his story with anyone that cares to listen to him.

Enyiocha disappeared from the screen few years back to open a beer parlour, in Surulere. The beer parlour was bubbling until recently, when he decided to shut it down.

Explaining to Nollynow, why he shutdown the beer parlour, Enyiocha, who dressed in traditional Arabian garment, said, “I don’t want to work for other people to eat.” According to him, the people he entrusted the business into the hands were mismanaging it, forcing him to close it down. He said he has no regret operating a beer parlour.

On why he disappeared from the screen, the handsome actor said he left the industry because of his family.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/emeka-enyiocha-shuts-down-beer-parlour-returns-to-acting/

A whole Nollywood actor, na beer parlour business he fit do upon all the money dem dey see.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Dongreat(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
aaronson:
Have found out it's hard and risky to invest in a business you know nothing of and have people manage it for you other than the money market.

Even if you know about it you will still be shortchanged because people are working for you and people are greedy, dishonest, thieves, and heartless. Your only wish is that they don’t steal you into bankruptcy.

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Nightmareo07: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
neolboy:
Why didn't he hand it over to a trusted manager to help him run it while he pursues other business in case he start pushing drugs people will think it's the beer parlour fetching him doe

. undecided
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Naijawebmaster: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Welcome! His acting skills aren't bad.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by expialidocious: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
"Derico" in Akidi abi na Okochi. (not the Emeka Ike's own oh!)If you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by potent5(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ehen? It's called 'delayed recession'. Others experienced theirs in 2016 and 2017. If you like you can call it, PMB's gift to Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Diso60090(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
gatecrash123:
wow, e own beta. by the way........
who else did not see that bloody moon

Which moon? Abi the one wey see buhari disappear
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
To do business nor easy . I tell you!
Dude saw bankruptcy coming . And the sharp guy quickly runaway ... I can relate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by itiswellandwell: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Eyaaaaah
Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Mutemenot(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
neolboy:

Trust for Nigeria or you meant he handed it over to someone he didn't trust at first? Bro it's difficult to survive in such biz if he's not prepared .

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting by Okoyeebos: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
neolboy:

Trusted manager?
Guy, this is Nigeria. Even husbands are scamming wives and vice versa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.