Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Special Lagos Mentoring Business Session - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Special Lagos Mentoring Business Session (393 Views)

Free Strategy Business Session For Business Owners / Special Lagos Mentoring Session / 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Lagos Mentoring Business Session by Cedricayus(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2018
SPECIAL LAGOS MENTORING SESSION
ARE Y0U IN LAGOS?
ARE Y0U WILLING TO UNDERSTAND HOW BANKS MAKE MONEY FROM THE FOREX MARKET?

"One of the ways the wealthy stay wealthy is by trading their money in FOREX."- Robert Kiyosaki.
The *difference* between the RICH and the POOR is INFORMATION. To we be wealthy, study the process of WEALTH CREATION.
THEN, JOIN ME THIS TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY AS I SHOW YOU THE SIMPLE AND EASY "COPY AND PASTE METHOD" I USE IN EARNING EVERYDAY,
YOU TOO CAN START EARNING $100 TO $1000 AND MORE EVERYDAY TRADING FOREX.
$5.7 TRILLION IS TRADED IN FOREX EVERYDAY.. TAKE YOUR SHARE AND BUILD YOUR OWN ECONOMY BY SIMPLE COPY AND PASTE
SIMPLY TEXT ''WEALTH'' TO 08091431815
You will recieve a message to attend a meeting this Tuesday in Lagos at Victoria Island on 31st July, 2018 and Wednesday in Lagos at Ikeja on 1st August, 2018
PS 1: The full address of the venue will be sent to you with seat reservation number as a text message.
PS 2: THE EVENT IS SPONSORED BY WEALTH ACADEMY SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT... (IT'S FREE TO ATTEND)

Invite big for this meeting and watch your organization grow...
For more information call or whatsapp me: 08091431815.

1 Share

Re: Special Lagos Mentoring Business Session by Cedricayus(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Today Seminar
INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE through FOREX*

Earn $100-$1000 Monthly:
Or even more $$$

The *difference* between the RICH and the POOR is INFORMATION. To we be wealthy, study the process of WEALTH CREATION .

IMARKETSLIVE will educate you on how to create generational wealth in the most liquid financial market in the world where an estimated trade of $5.3 trillion per day is done. This is the foreign exchange market where central banks, commercial banks and the rich multiply their wealth.

You acquire the skill set to create your own economy 100% hands on.

Re: Special Lagos Mentoring Business Session by Cedricayus(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
JOIN UUTHIS TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY AS I SHOW YOU THE SIMPLE AND EASY "COPY AND PASTE METHOD" I USE IN EARNING EVERYDAY,
YOU TOO CAN START EARNING $100 TO $1000 AND MORE EVERYDAY TRADING FOREX.
$5.7 TRILLION IS TRADED IN FOREX EVERYDAY.. TAKE YOUR SHARE AND BUILD YOUR OWN ECONOMY BY SIMPLE COPY AND PASTE

SIMPLY TEXT ''WEALTH'' TO 08091431815

You will recieve a message to attend a meeting this Tuesday in Lagos at Victoria Island on 31st July, 2018 and Wednesday in Lagos at Ikeja on 1st August, 2018

PS 1: The full address of the venue will be sent to you with seat reservation number as a text message.

PS 2: THE EVENT IS SPONSORED BY WEALTH ACADEMY SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT... (IT'S FREE TO ATTEND)
Everybody leverage on you to make money. The question is what are you leveraging on.

Re: Special Lagos Mentoring Business Session by Cedricayus(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Everybody leverage on you to make money. The question is what are you leveraging on.
Re: Special Lagos Mentoring Business Session by Cedricayus(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2018
SPECIAL LAGOS MENTORING BUSINESS PRESENTATION
ARE Y0U IN LAGOS?
ARE Y0U WILLING TO UNDERSTAND HOW BANKS MAKE MONEY FROM THE FOREX MARKET?
"One of the ways the wealthy stay wealthy is by trading their money in FOREX."- Robert Kiyosaki.
INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE through FOREX*

Earn $100-$1000 Monthly:
Or even more $$$

The *difference* between the RICH and the POOR is INFORMATION. To we be wealthy, study the process of WEALTH CREATION .

IMARKETSLIVE will educate you on how to create generational wealth in the most liquid financial market in the world where an estimated trade of $5.3 trillion per day is done. This is the foreign exchange market where central banks, commercial banks and the rich multiply their wealth. ImarketsLive is the only academy that allows you to LEARN AND EARN.
You acquire the skill set to create your own economy 100% hands on.
VICTORIA ISLAND SESSION
*DATE*:
Tuesday, 31st July, 2018

*Venue: Virginrose Resorts,
1231A Bishop Oluwole street, by Oduduwa bustop, along Bar Beach, Behind former Imb bank, opposite Prudential Assurance, Victoria Island, Lagos

Time: 11AM
IKEJA SESSION
*DATE*:
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018

*Venue: IBIS Hotel, Toyin street, off Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Time: 11AM

Invite big for this meeting and watch your organization grow...
PS 1: THE EVENT IS SPONSORED BY WEALTH ACADEMY SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT... (IT'S FREE TO ATTEND).
PS 2: YOU ARE INVITED BY AYO AKINGBODI, FOR INFO. CALL: 08091431815

(1) (Reply)

I Need Marketers For My Products / . / Shop, Import And Export From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.