Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (40197 Views)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by haibe(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2018
Jethrolite:
Atheists believe there is God but do not believe in His office, agnostics do not believe in the existence of God in whatever form. These people believe in social justice for the most part. Their beliefs bear no correlation with a religious discussion.
Atheists believe there is God? Agnostics do not believe? Please use google, it helps.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Triiipjnr(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2018
daywatcher:

you are 100% correct. I will extend your comment to the gibberish inside the quran too
.nothing gibberish in d quran. the quran clearly state there is a Judgement day and no bleeping return leg (coming back) of any savior, when u die u face ur judgement day .where do u think God is keeping d dead , resting in d grave,or perhaps they went to another earth hahahaha
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Onlyonebuhari: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2018
ANY RELIGION THAT CAN'T STAND THE TEST OF SCIENCE IS FRAUD!
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2018
haibe:

You need to calm down bro, no one is putting a Gun on your head to believe the thread, you can simply walk out if you aren't interested
The same way you didn"t have to respond to my comments, if you don't Agree with my comments just ignore and move on!! you didn't have to quote me. i don't remember holding a gun to your head too.

2 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Jethrolite(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2018
haibe:
Atheists believe there is God? Agnostics do not believe? Please use google, it helps.
Atheism is not a belief that gods do not exist, or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods. An agnostic atheist does not know for sure if any gods exist or not, but also does not believe in any gods.

Shey Google don clear your doubt?
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Jethrolite(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You just made an error by mistaking agnostism for atheism and vice versa.

I was telling you to take time and study other religions and their origins before trying to proclaim your religion as superior and best for non believers.
Abeg go and do a refresher.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by bedspread: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2018
oglalasioux:
People are still this dumb in 2018.

Bible that was written by people who thought the stars were just points of light in the sky. People who didn't know where the sun went at night.

This is the same book we should trust to use heavenly bodies as signs when there are sophisticated telescopes all over the world.
Heaven and Earth will pass away but the WORD OF GOD WILL NEVER....

You will even pass away and the Bible Remains

3 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2018
Jethrolite:
Lol,na you sabi.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2018
Jethrolite:
Lol,na you sabi.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by daywatcher: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2018
Triiipjnr:
.nothing gibberish in d quran. the quran clearly state there is a Judgement day and no bleeping return leg (coming back) of any savior, when u die u face ur judgement day .where do u think God is keeping d dead , resting in d grave,or perhaps they went to another earth hahahaha

the same gibberish is in the bible

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Jethrolite(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Lol,na you sabi.
Atheism is not a belief that gods do not exist, or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods. An agnostic atheist does not know for sure if any gods exist or not, but also does not believe in any gods.

E no get where pride and ignorance dey take person go for life, e go only fall your hand.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by haibe(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Jethrolite:

[b]Atheism is not a belief that gods do not exist [/b]or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods. An agnostic atheist does not know for sure if any gods exist or not, but also does not believe in any gods.

Shey Google don clear your doubt?

C'mon bro, what are you saying?

An atheist does not believe in the existence of a god

An agnostic is indifferent, he believes no one can be sure of the existence of a god.

Again use google pls

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Jethrolite:

E no get where pride and ignorance dey take person go for life, e go only fall your hand.
oh my world !!!
Mr man I don't have time please go and educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Jethrolite(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2018
haibe:

C'mon bro, what are you saying?

An atheist does not believe in the existence of a god

An agnostic is indifferent, he believes no one can be sure of the existence of a god.

Again use google pls
Na wa, Lagos far o!
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Jabioro: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2018
If you know and awared where you are before your birth into this world,l would believe you.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2018
i can not wait for this Useless and Idiotic man called Christ to Come, the way he has managed to brainwash some people is unfair to humanity. i will blow his bloody brain out for that.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Jethrolite(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

oh my world !!!
Believe what you want and let me be.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by haibe(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Jethrolite:
Na wa, Lagos far o!

Read this again to see if it makes sense to you, or better still just ask an atheist if they believe there is a God. The answer is obvious.

Jethrolite:
Atheists believe there is God but do not believe in His office

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

oh my world !!!
Abeg! leave that Ignoramuse, he can only fool his village people.

3 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
Abeg! leave that Ignoramuse, he can only fool his village people.

The thing weak me.
I am minding my own business.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Originalsly: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2018
oglalasioux:
People are still this dumb in 2018.

Bible that was written by people who thought the stars were just points of light in the sky. People who didn't know where the sun went at night.

This is the same book we should trust to use heavenly bodies as signs when there are sophisticated telescopes all over the world.
.....the same book that warned about people like you......who think they are so knowledgeable but are not.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

The thing weak me.
he prolly thinks that everyone on here is Uneducated. hence his blind Arguments.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Lilcentt(f): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2018
I was starting to believe this shit until I saw honeymoon grin grin
it is so clear that the op is confuse
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Jethrolite(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2018
haibe:

Read this again to see if it makes sense to you, or better still just ask an atheist if they believe there is a God. The answer is obvious.

Stop wasting my time. You asked for Google's definition, I gave it to you but you still want to argue. Now you want me to ask an Atheist. I'm Christian and not yoked with unbelievers for friends.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Triiipjnr(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2018
daywatcher:

the same gibberish is in the bible
..Lol.Bro.we all have rights to wat ever we want and believe.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
he prolly thinks that everyone on here is Uneducated. hence his blind Arguments.

You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by teelaw4life(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2018
*Picks up thread and wipes ass vigorously with it*

Op, your write-up is nothing but a gigantic load of tosh. That said, i give you top marks for effort. It takes a lot of commitment to put this much gibberish together.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

The thing weak me.
I am minding my own business.
No need to mind you own business, i am learning a lot from your comments, you make a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by EagleNest(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2018
Surely not everybody will believe this after all Christ was not even recognised or accepted by the Jews which he primarily came for.

But till today, Jesus Christ's fame have refused to fade irrespective of humans advancement, civilisation, generations and what have u.

For me , I am watching events in middle east especially Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2018
dingbang:
Nonsense... Because blood moon happened yesterday, we should all panic abi.. angry

Even Jesus said it he doesn't know when his second coming will be.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by haibe(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2018
Jethrolite:
Stop wasting my time. You asked for Google's definition, I gave it to you but you still want to argue. Now you want me to ask an Atheist. I'm Christian and not yoked with unbelievers for friends.
So google definition told you atheists believe in God? You are part of the reason people see deists/theists as jokers. Never opened to learning or new ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.