Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (40208 Views)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
No need to mind you own business, i am learning a lot from your comments, you make a lot of sense.
smileyThank you.
It was nice chatting with you.
Have a great day.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AeroplaneApple: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2018
infinitygod87:
I dreamt about Rapture last week Sunday... It was fearful.I heard a loud trumpet blown from the sky and saw the face of the Lord Jesus Christ appears from the clouds...everyone was shocked full of fear and I cried in my dream because I was caught aware.( I wokeup in fear ,this will be the third time I will dreaming about rapture in 4years)

You really need to treat malaria and (or) fever

3 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by johnmba: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Jesus is coming soon yes.

But i dont think is right to use the calender introduced by the pope recently to interprete what was written in the bible.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Johntemmy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
let's all be prepared cos Christ is coming soon.
happy Sunday to every nairalander.

get your hardwood plank for roofing at affordable price.Call or WhatsApp me 07060795767
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Dotwillis1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
infinitygod87:
I dreamt about Rapture last week Sunday... It was fearful.I heard a loud trumpet blown from the sky and saw the face of the Lord Jesus Christ appears from the clouds...everyone was shocked full of fear and I cried in my dream because I was caught aware.( I wokeup in fear ,this will be the third time I will dreaming about rapture in 4years)

you think too much of rapture
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
smileyThank you.
It was nice chatting with you.
Have a great day.
cheers!! grin
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lilcentt:
I was starting to believe this shit until I saw honeymoon grin grin
it is so clear that the op is confuse
but i like honey moon, tongue with you on it, fine gyal! how are you? shocked

Do you always look this gorgeous or was it just for that day? tongue
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by frowland(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buffalowings3:
So
I was on detox after the rubbish I read on Friday.
Now I'm getting an overdose today.

I think say na only islam

You are not alone mate!
This reddish moon have been appearing once every 100 years, long even before those books OP is quoting was written. Whats wrong with people
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by victorazyvictor(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
*yawns *

Na today blood moon and solar eclipse dey start?
Is not today, is an event that will go round the world, from one generation to another to create awareness and for every soul to bear the witness also for mankind to exonerate God for their tribulation that may befall on them that day. God is not in hurry besides a day in his eyes is like 100years in eyes of men.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
AeroplaneApple:

You really need to treat malaria and (or) fever
i think he is surffering from depression from so much stress. grin
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
infinitygod87:

grin grin you need to see a psychiatric ASAP, you may be surffering from depression, the sad thing is you might not even know and depression leads to suicidal thoughts.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Is not today, is an event that will go round the world, from one generation to another to create awareness and for every soul to bear the witness also for mankind to exonerate God for their tribulation that may befall on them that day. God is not in hurry besides a day in his eyes is like 100years in eyes of men.
And God told you all these? grin sounds like you make it up as you go along. i smell lies.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by lazynairalander1: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
Absolute! Rubbish! believe this crap and you will believe pigs can fly grin

buhari till 2033!!

oga what is the correlation between buhari and this issue nau?
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by FiremanP(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Seems mister president isnt sure where he'll go afterall . Too bad, u have been over brain-washed. U need to go n make more findings about Religion n wateva u believe in.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by durubennie(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
okay... let me start to pray

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Rolly22(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
infinitygod87:

Effects of reading too much of the fairy tale book

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Amberon11: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
My dreams of rapture are more frequent than that. Sometimes twice in a week.
infinitygod87:

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by drealnamdy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
I witnessed the event live!!!

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by durubennie(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
in what state
drealnamdy:
I witnessed the event live!!!
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by ohem007(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
dingbang:
Nonsense... Because blood moon happened yesterday, we should all panic abi.. angry

no mind am jare.....

Unneccesary panic
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Amberon11: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Inferiority complex is your problem. Go look up countless videos by whites on YouTube of this same topic and give yourself sense.
realmindz:
Oh chisos...

This black race won't let the world move forward.

These occurrences have been before the Bible was created and before Jesus was said to have existed and they shall continue to happen.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by victorazyvictor(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
And God told you all these? grin sounds like you make it up as you go along. i smell lies.

Read your bible if ur a Christian, don't be lazy.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by ohem007(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
infinitygod87:

ion get it....

Are you joseph the dreamer

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by TheUbermensch: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
And we wonder why Africa is backward.
This is the same mentality possessed by a good demograph.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Amberon11: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
How do you know NASA went to the moon? We're you there? How do you know fossils are millions of years old? We're you alive to witness them millions of years ago? How do you know a revolution takes 365 days? Have you been to the orbit before?
gypsey:
how did you know? were you there when so called Noah told them? Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by opribo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
My worry with all these people shouting science everywhere is that when a little sickness hits them the same heavenly things they so despise and disregard now

You see them seeking for God whom they cannot see everywhere. The universe is big and man's knowledge is limited to the physical realm, but of a truth there is a spiritual realm operating even here within us. We are not alone here on earth.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Amberon11: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Look at this fool. Show me the verse where the Bible states the Earth is flat and I will show you one where the Bible gives accurate description of the shape of the earth.

Fools who think themselves wise.
1stolax:
[s][/s]
Will you shut up there

What does your bible know?

The story book that told us that the earth is flat like disc and that the earth is the center of universe. That the moon is a light and the sun revolves round the earth.

You better shut up your ignorant mouth.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Jethrolite(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
haibe:
So google definition told you atheists believe in God? You are part of the reason people see deists/theists as jokers. Never opened to learning or new ideas.
No be me and you o, tell them say I no de house. And if you're an Atheists, I feel so sorry for you. You're so lost practising what you do not know.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amberon11:
How do you know NASA went to the moon? We're you there? How do you know fossils are millions of years old? We're you alive to witness them millions of years ago? How do you know a revolution takes 365 days? Have you been to the orbit before?
No, i don't and No! i haven't And No! i have no idea. that's why i asked my Initial questions. i want to know!! i am here to learn. Comprende?! grin

And that's why i think it's Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Read your bible if ur a Christian, don't be lazy.
the same fairytale bible used to brainwash people? Yes, i have read it, all of it!! and it's full with fairytales.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
lazynairalander1:

oga what is the correlation between buhari and this issue nau?
grin grin grin grin grin All these moon and Christ crap is caused by GEJ.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Steviewonder(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Una wey belive in that shit dy fu(k up sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here / Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.