Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (40205 Views)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by victorazyvictor(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
the same fairytale bible used to brainwash people? Yes, i have read it, all of it!! and it's full with fairytales.

Then congratulations to you....... grin
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by dahnimoh(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
cezarman:
Jesus has been on the journey of his "second coming" for so many years now oh! But em never still reach here. Naso e far reach I hope em never miss road go land for mars oh!

The holy spirit should show him road na, plenty people haf old and die while waiting for himsmiley

Exactly what the people of Noah's generation said until the rain came after about 120years of the building of the ARK.

Do not make mockery of God's word or make yourself available in the mist of the fools who say that there is no God.

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Then congratulations to you....... grin
Thank you!! grin
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by darkmarky(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Even Jesus said it he doesn't know when his second coming will be.
gbam. It is only my father that knows the time and season. That's what he said
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
oglalasioux:
People are still this dumb in 2018.

Bible that was written by people who thought the stars were just points of light in the sky. People who didn't know where the sun went at night.

This is the same book we should trust to use heavenly bodies as signs when there are sophisticated telescopes all over the world.
This alone is enough reason to disbelieve the Bible, the people that wrote the Bible had no idea how the universe is. According to the Bible the earth existed b4 the entire universe.

3 Likes

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by thatigboman: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
kokomaster3d:

Same thing people told Noah, until the distruction. Be warned
that noah fable is 100% lie
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Flamezzz: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
dingbang:
Nonsense... Because blood moon happened yesterday, we should all panic abi.. angry
I needed to clarify something with firstbank...kindly reply.
Thanks.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Martin0(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
i think he is surffering from depression from so much stress. grin

That guy is suffering from depressionlocosis auriergrin
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Martin0(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
Abeg! leave that Ignoramuse, he can only fool his village people.

which one be village pipu againgrin
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Wizaugpet(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
fuckerstard:
let jesus come quick o.
Make we all go rest for hell..
Ah swear, ah go help you carry your Firewood for effective Burning... cheesy cheesy
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Wizaugpet(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Op,,, Please, Answer this Question..
Is God in Darkness or Light

If you answer that question with some Biblical back ups, ah go turn from Muslim to Christian..
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by malvisguy212: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

One of the reasons why Africa would not move forward instead of us to go and invest time in technological and scientific development so as to even find our own under ground lake in Jupiter we are busy arguing over Abrahamic religions.
Na dem know as for me my world is just begining my world is without end until the day I die.
you are strong, your faith is even stronger than the religion folks, why will you dismiss the existence of something you have know knowledge of? why will you jeopardize your Eternity ? science had not disprove the existence of heaven and hell, YET you believe it's does not exist? I admire your faith.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amberon11:
Look at this fool. Show me the verse where the Bible states the Earth is flat and I will show you one where the Bible gives accurate description of the shape of the earth.

Fools who think themselves wise.
You are just a disoriented retárd.
Just read up the rubbish you just typed, show you one yes and you'd show me another no. How stupìd are you? If truly your bible is a word of God, why are there so many senseless mistakes and contradictions?
Keep fooling yourself. Ode

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
*yawn*
We have heard this before.

As for me Abrahamic religion should feed me with better logical and reasonable stories I cannot come and be more religious than the middleastern people themselves.
Everybody to their beliefs.
victorazyvictor:

Is not today, is an event that will go round the world, from one generation to another to create awareness and for every soul to bear the witness also for mankind to exonerate God for their tribulation that may befall on them that day. God is not in hurry besides a day in his eyes is like 100years in eyes of men.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
malvisguy212:
you are strong, your faith is even stronger than the religion folks, why will you dismiss the existence of something you have know knowledge of? why will you jeopardize your Eternity ? science had not disprove the existence of heaven and hell, YET you believe it's does not exist? I admire your faith.
Religion other than the various books they follow have not also been able to prove the existence of hell can human spirit burn in fire?
Every one is entitled to their beliefs I believe in the principle of live and let live.

When you believe in religion you remove logic and critical thinking.
Well I have read different religions and I have decided to use my brain to think.Maybe there is a creator and I have a lot of questions to ask him/her.

But some religions I know about have not been able to describe this creator in a reasonable manner.

About my eternity I am a good person so the heaven for agnostics if there is any is where I would find myself there or I would go with science on that road.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
The men who wrote the bible knew that intelligent people would question their stories with common sense and called them fools.

The same book that said the earth is flat with four corners until scientist disproved it and it took time before the catholic church could accept it.
dahnimoh:

Exactly what the people of Noah's generation said until the rain came after about 120years of the building of the ARK.

Do not make mockery of God's word or make yourself available in the mist of the fools who say that there is no God.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Martin0:

That guy is suffering from depressionlocosis auriergrin
grin grin grin
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by vjohnson: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nonsense religious belief which I don't mind

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
dahnimoh:

Absolute! Rubbish! grin

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by chudu(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
MrPresident1:
The Blood Moon of yesterday had Planet Mars in one close and very bright proximity with it.

Planet Mars signifies WAR.
Israel is the MOON that reflects the light of God on the world.

Planet Mars appearing in conjunction with the Blood Moon means WAR and TROUBLE.

However, this WAR, JUDGEMENT and TROUBLE is not for the Israel of God, it is for the usurping Israel and all its allies. The tribulation of Jacob has ended. It is now time for the troublers of Jacob to receive their just recompense.

Yesterday's Blood Moon was a blood moon of WAR and JUDGEMENT, and Planet Mars, the Mars of WAR was very very BRIGHT!
thank you
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by malvisguy212: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Religion other than the various books they follow have not also been able to prove the existence of hell can human spirit burn in fire?
Every one is entitled to their beliefs I believe in the principle of live and let live.

When you believe in religion you remove logic and critical thinking.
so you knows this? ( everyone is entitled to his beliefs, live and let live) yet you are making trouble with people faith?

believe in God does not shut down logic, many Scientist are Christians, in fact, the Bible say " come and let us reason together ". what you wrote is your own opinions, don't generalize it.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by prettysassygirl(f): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
fuckerstard:
let jesus come quick o.

Make we all go rest for hell..
That's not funny at all,watch it!words are powerful plus you definitely know,there is no rest in hell
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Chidosky86: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Na today blood moon and solar eclipse dey start?[/quote]u could have just read very well b4 quoting
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
malvisguy212:
so you knows this? ( everyone is entitled to his beliefs, live and let live) yet you are making trouble with people faith?

believe in God does not shut down logic, many Scientist are Christians, in fact, the Bible say " come and let us reason together ". what you wrote is your own opinions, don't generalize it.
I did not distort anybody's faith I only chatted with those I agreed with.
We are all entitled to have different opinions which is why I don't go about talking about religion or comment in the religion section.
As for religious scientist I can't say how many but if you are a scientist it could be obvious you would question the teachings of your religion.
A non religious scientist would continue to push for the theory of evolution unlike a religious one.
The age of enlightenment is what Africans need(my opinion).
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Martin0:

which one be village pipu againgrin
Ekwulobia village grin
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

We are all entitled to have different opinions which is why I don't go about talking about religion or comment in the religion section.
As for religious scientist I can't say how many but if you are a scientist it could be obvious you would question the teachings of your religion.
A non religious scientist would continue to push for the theory of evolution unlike a religious one.
very Nicely! put! i Agree! %1000. grin

1 Like

Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by malvisguy212: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

there are lot you atheist don't know, why will someone see the Bible as a scientific text book? God exist and Jesus has made Him known to us. thanks you for your time.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
malvisguy212:
there are lot you atheist don't know, why will someone see the Bible as a scientific text book? God exist and Jesus has made Him known to us. thanks you for your time.
Every religion story is questionable I am sure you do not believe in the quran,Torah,Talmud but your bible and you can question their faith with yours so do not be angry when people of different religions do same.
From my understanding of the bible the Roman catholic church had a big role to play from the council of nicea to that of Trent and also the compilation of these books that are in the bible.
I am not an atheist,I rather identify with agnostic theism and I am liberal.
I used to read the bible back then and even as a Christian I never forced my beliefs down the throats of others,I move with everyone my free spirit agrees with.
The book did not make sense in some ways then I took my time and started asking questions.
I would not tell you to doubt your faith if your God is working for you believe him and let the God's of other religions work for others.
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Martin0(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
Ekwulobia village grin
oh OKgrin
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Martin0(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin
I don talk ma own oogrin
Re: The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
You guys still don't understand that the earth is not even up to a grain of sand when compared to the universe. The moon is inconsequential in the universe.

Your creation and signs doesn't give account for the majority of the solar system, not to talk of milky way and the universe, unless you want to tell me that God didn't create those.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.