Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Should I Do? Please Help! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? Please Help! (14667 Views)

Dairy of a book nerd / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by SifonAbasi(f): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

Damn !!! I'm shocked after reading the response of the husband embarassed Biko I need to get the Man's number so he can teach me Wisdom & Patience, I'm pretty sure I won't be this patient. The funny part was when he was driving to the Village, I thought he was going to take her Father's house embarassed
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

The only person that can teach you wisdom is God. He is the author of wisdom.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by SifonAbasi(f): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
NoToPile:
SifonAbasi I couldn't help but comment
Your husband is a MAN not a boy.
So matured and wise
Good you came out clean
E-hugs kiss kiss kiss
Thanks. God bless.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by bukatyne(f): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Deadlywoman:
A world where prostitution is rewarded

Twilight zone smiley

And where is the 'prostitution'?

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by AmericanSons: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2018
appsdope:
Don't call him again. Tell your husband about the whole thing cos that guy will tell him and there will be issues when he does. Now you're married madam face your marriage or you won't like the end result. Why is that guy behaving as if sex is everything. He didn't even care when you told him that you're married. Just tell your oga and he will trash out thing with him.

The thing tire me ooo.. I have had countless case of girls saying no to sex and I let them be because I don't see anything so special about sex. I don't bond with women via sex.

At one time, I had this girl come around...we had known each other long ago and wanted to date at the time of her visit. She slept over and won't let me touch her but next morning she was completely nakeed in front of me... I sha play and suck boobs and then she flipped me to stop, which I obeyed lol. That is not the first time I let them be.

I can't blame this young lady, trust me, desperation is suicidal and which is why I dont mind doing anything to make sure my kids are well empowered.

sad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by AmericanSons: 12:44am On Jul 31, 2018
SifonAbasi:
Thanks. God bless.
I am happy for you... A real man does not out such thing in mind and understand how the country is that people will do anything to survive. I don't judge anybody because I understand how things are.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by ofemigeorge(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Are some women this foolish.......

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by BIXYBABE: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
it is well
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by BIXYBABE: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
donstan18:
He was giving you money while you kept on offering him sex. That's PROSTITUTION, but I don't have problems with that, it's common with you ladies.

Back to your issue.

MISTAKE ; When you were dating your husband, you made a mistake by not letting your him know about an unfulfilled agreement you had with one of your exes. This wouldn't have gotten to this extent had it being you told him.

AGREEMENT ; Your ex has every right to do whatever he's doing now because it was bargained and an agreement between you both, you took his money in an agreement to sleep with him, it doesn't matter if you are married or not, it's an agreement.

WAYWARDNESS ; You were a prostitute during your school days, sleeping with a man to get financial rewards is prostitution, waywardness, irresponsible and very bad. And you are now paying the price.

RISK ; You are married, if you sleep with your ex, you will regret it, he MIGHT end up blackmailing you with pictures, videos or proofs that you just slept with him, and with that he'll keep asking for sex from you.

STRANGE ; I'm yet to understand the kind of pussay you have that someone had to travel outside all to come back insisting he'll sleep with you even when you pleaded to refund him twice, this your pussay na Belgium made o.

ADVICE ; I might not be able to give you a good advice that will help resolve the issue, but I can give you an advice on how to remain on a safer side.

My dear. Don't fulfill that promise, don't do it.

Why? Because It's better to fail a promise you made out of desperation than to break the vows you made to your husband before the altar and loved ones.

KINDLY TELL YOUR HUSBAND. You can't handle this alone without falling astray, I know how hard it might seem for you to tell him, but just do it.
How will she tell her husband dat he has unfulfilled promise with an ex. D guy won't marry her again na, and she will be at d loss side..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by BIXYBABE: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
appsdope:
Don't call him again. Tell your husband about the whole thing cos that guy will tell him and there will be issues when he does. Now you're married madam face your marriage or you won't like the end result. Why is that guy behaving as if sex is everything. He didn't even care when you told him that you're married. Just tell your oga and he will trash out thing with him.
I don't know d Sweetness some guys derive from sex as if their life is connected to it.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Some kids who probably just left home for the first time in their lives will sit their pathetic asses in their 2 by 4 cubicles and be jumping up and down different marriage threads to give 'advice'. The Internet is really something else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by NoToPile: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2018
It's now I know nairalanders hardly read at least 2 pages before they comment on a topic.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by Daeylar(f): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2018
Just had to say something.
Your Story is so sweet.
You married a MAN, not all these boys masquerading as men because just their years on this earth are increasing.
A MAN

I especially love the way he took steps to ensure your safety and made it very clear that your safety is not something he will play with. Also the involvement of his mum

Blessings, peace and love in your home kiss
You seem really sweet.
SifonAbasi:
Good afternoon my good people of Nairaland. Happy Sunday!

Yesterday after a dinner with my husband, I told him everything about me and my ex.
My husband asked me a lot of questions concerning my ex like "Where's he from? What's he into? How did we meet?" A lot of questions about him. I was very honest with him and told him everything. Even told him that he (my ex) disvirgined me.

After telling him everything, my husband response was "okay". I noticed his countenance changed.

He sat for few minutes in the sitting room then went to the bedroom and slept.

Normally we always pray before going to bed no matter how tired we are but yesterday my husband went to bed without praying and I was scared to ask him why he didn't pray.

Early this morning he was moody. He told me not to make breakfast that we will eat when we returned. He went into the restroom had his bathe then dresses up and I did same.

My husband face wasn't bright. We entered the car, he started it and we drove off.

While on the road we were both silent. All of a sudden he diverted from the church route to another route. I wanted asking him where we are heading to but I remained calmed.

Before I could know it, I saw him heading to my village road. I pee on myself. I asked him where we are heading to he told me not to worry.

I began begging him with tears in my eyes. He increases the volume of the car's radio just to distract me.

After 45mins drive, we arrived my village and he asked me to show him the guy's compound so I took him there.
We met the guy's mother, we greeted her then my husband told her everything I told him.

The old woman begged us to forgive her son. My husband collected the guy's number and called him in his mom's presence.
My husband was friendly on the phone. He thanked my ex for the help he rendered to me then told him to send his acct number that he will send him back his money.

My ex told my husband not to bother that he was just helping me as a friend.
That he is sorry, he thought I was joking when I told him I'm married.

My husband gave the phone to his mom and the old woman spoke with him (my ex) and warned him to stay away from me that I am a married woman.

My husband collected the phone and told my ex that for the help he offered me, he (my husband) is going to sponsor his wedding from start to finish whenever he (my ex) is ready to marry.

My husband also told him that his (my ex's) name will be on the police watchlist in case anything happens to his wife.

My ex was begging and promised never to hurt me.

We left their compound to my father's compound, greeted my mom and we headed back to the town.

On our way home, my husband was smiling all through and gave me the car to drive.

We branched an eatery to have our lunch and he bought me my favorite.

We just arrived home not quite long.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
BIXYBABE:

I don't know d Sweetness some guys derive from sex as if their life is connected to it.

Well, if you haven't discovered the sweetness. I can offer it to you on a Monthly subscription just like NetFlix.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Deadlywoman:
A world where prostitution is rewarded

Twilight zone smiley

That you sin differently doesn't make you a saint.

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by SifonAbasi(f): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Daeylar:
Just had to say something.
Your Story is so sweet.
You married a MAN, not all these boys masquerading as men because just their years on this earth are increasing.
A MAN

I especially love the way he took steps to ensure your safety and made it very clear that your safety is not something he will play with. Also the involvement of his mum

Blessings, peace and love in your home kiss
You seem really sweet.

Thank u sis.

How are u?
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by Daeylar(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2018
SifonAbasi:

Thank u sis.

How are u?

I'm good luv, thanks, and you?
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by SifonAbasi(f): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2018
Daeylar:

I'm good luv, thanks, and you?
Good too.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by ifiokjohn(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Woman i can tell you, you married a mature man. Pls always love that man and adore him because it is only few of us left on earth.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by SifonAbasi(f): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Woman i can tell you, you married a mature man. Pls always love that man and adore him because it is only few of us left on earth.

Thank you sir.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by ifiokjohn(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
SifonAbasi:

Thank you sir.
you are welcome
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by djojo(m): 12:53am On Aug 25, 2018
Thanks to your creator that those kids on Nairaland were not around when u post this otherwise you would have gotten a wrong advices.
Your husband acted so well and mature which only few men can do what he did.
You can show him comments on Nairaland how people are praying for him being able to handle the matter with matured state.
May Almighty God continue to bless your home and mine.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by SifonAbasi(f): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
djojo:
Thanks to your creator that those kids on Nairaland were not around when u post this otherwise you would have gotten a wrong advices.
Your husband acted so well and mature which only few men can do what he did.
You can show him comments on Nairaland how people are praying for him being able to handle the matter with matured state.
May Almighty God continue to bless your home and mine.
Amen.
Thank you sir.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by castrol180(m): 3:16am On Mar 08, 2019
God bless everyone really good

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by realtalk19: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2019
SifonAbasi:
Hello Nairalanders, good afternoon and happy weekend.

I have been a guest on this forum for some years now. I just created this acct because of this situation I am in. Please I need advice.

There's a guy I met in 2010 and we started dating, in 2013 we broke up since things didn't longer go well between us.

After our breakup, we remain friends. He called me and I called him.

I noticed ever since we broke up, he has not been in a relationship and I didn't bother to ask him why, while I have been in several relationships since our breakup.

Whenever I am in need financially and I have no one to turn to, I most times go to him for help and he's always ready to offer help whenever he can.

One day in 2015, I had challenges raising my school fees, I was able to get half of it so I went to him for help to balance the fees.
He told me that he is going to offer the help on a condition that I have sex with him. Since I didn't have anyone else to go to and the deadline for my fees was approaching, I accepted his condition. After all we have had sex before so it wasn't really a big deal.
He gave me the money and we had sex.

Since then, whenever I approach him for help I have to compliment him with sex.

Early 2016, I met him for help for my school project and he out gave me the money I requested for then asked for sex that same day he gave me the money.
I told him I am on my period that I will give him sex once my period is over and he accepted it.

After my period, I called him and told him that I was ready. He told me he was not in town I should wait when he returns. I told him no problem.

After then I didn't hear from him again. Four months later, an international number called me. When I picked the call, lo and behold he was the one. He told me he's on a course that when he returns back he will have sex with me to compliment that help he offered me during my school project. I told him no problem.

Late 2016, I met a new guy and we started dating. On May this year we got married. I called my ex to inform him about my marriage but the international number he called me with was not reachable including his Nigerian number.

On Wednesday this week, he called me and told me that he's back in the country and he asked me when I will be chance to come to his place and fulfill my promise of having sex with him. I told him that I am married. I tried calling him to tell him but his numbers were off.
He told me that marriage shouldn’t stop me from fulfilling my promise and he reminded me of how kind he was to me during my days of needs. I thanked him for his help so far then told him I will refund his money back even with interest but he said no.
That our agreement was sex and not a refund.
I told him I will get back to him.

Yesterday evening he called again.
I ignored his calls then sent him a text that I will call him today evening when my husband goes out.

Dear Nairalanders, I am really confused.

Please what should I do? I don't want to break my marital vows.

Please pardon my grammar and typographical errors.

God bless you all.

wow!
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by SifonAbasi(f): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2019
realtalk19:

wow!

Yes so! God is God. Goodmorning.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
SifonAbasi:
Yes so! God is God. Goodmorning.

God bless your home, madam. You are a sweet lady who has married a mature man who loves her. I love this story of yours. Please don't stop praying together.
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by GreatResearcher: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
lalasticlala I just saw this thread. Please go through this thread there are things you can learn from it specially as a married person. Also push it to fp so people can learn from this great husband of this lady.

I wonder why we don't have Best Husband of the Year award.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2020
Are you sure your ex is not using your destiny? why must he have sex with you all the time? you don't have regard for yourself please go for deliverance. That man is using your future for rituals
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by overdrive(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Are you sure that man is not using your destiny? why must he have are with you all the time? you don't have regard for yourself please go for deliverance. That man is using your future

Which man

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by Deoboss(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
BIXYBABE:

I tire too, sex is over-rated
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by naturefellow(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Na wa oh!
Re: What Should I Do? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
donstan18:
He was giving you money while you kept on offering him sex. That's PROSTITUTION, but I don't have problems with that, it's common with you ladies.

Back to your issue.

MISTAKE ; When you were dating your husband, you made a mistake by not letting your him know about an unfulfilled agreement you had with one of your exes. This wouldn't have gotten to this extent had it being you told him.

AGREEMENT ; Your ex has every right to do whatever he's doing now because it was bargained and an agreement between you both, you took his money in an agreement to sleep with him, it doesn't matter if you are married or not, it's an agreement.

WAYWARDNESS ; You were a prostitute during your school days, sleeping with a man to get financial rewards is prostitution, waywardness, irresponsible and very bad. And you are now paying the price.

RISK ; You are married, if you sleep with your ex, you will regret it, he MIGHT end up blackmailing you with pictures, videos or proofs that you just slept with him, and with that he'll keep asking for sex from you.

STRANGE ; I'm yet to understand the kind of pussay you have that someone had to travel outside all to come back insisting he'll sleep with you even when you pleaded to refund him twice, this your pussay na Belgium made o.

ADVICE ; I might not be able to give you a good advice that will help resolve the issue, but I can give you an advice on how to remain on a safer side.

My dear. Don't fulfill that promise, don't do it.

Why? Because It's better to fail a promise you made out of desperation than to break the vows you made to your husband before the altar and loved ones.

KINDLY TELL YOUR HUSBAND. You can't handle this alone without falling astray, I know how hard it might seem for you to tell him, but just do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu / How I Destroyed My Family!! / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.