Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

AIRTEL Should Please Stop This Stealing... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AIRTEL Should Please Stop This Stealing... (373 Views)

Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. / Please How Do I stop this stubborn Prophet / Please Stop Pushing Irrelevant Post To Front Page. Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIRTEL Should Please Stop This Stealing... by remi4ever(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hello Landers, i have been experiencing an annoying issue angry angry for the past 3 days now, this issue is particular to Airtel.

Anytime i have over N50 on my account, the next thing that pops up is a message stating that i have been subscribed to a service, that i have never heard off, neither have i requested for. N50 has been deducted from my account balance for the 2nd time this week alone.

First it was KANNY WOOD WEEKLY , and now a DAILY SPORT UPDATE. (Which kine 419 be this??)

This is the second time this week that i have experienced this callous act. I have called there customer care severally and their response is the famous "We are sorry for any Inconveniences". I would like to subscribe to my modem now but the fear of getting extorted grips me, because i don't have any cash to give out to any Telecom company.

NCC should please try to look into this and put an end to this menace in order to save average Nigerians of been ripped of their hard-earned cash.

#AIrtelStopTheExtortion undecided undecided

Anyone with similar issue should please drop theirs...
Re: AIRTEL Should Please Stop This Stealing... by shupy: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Send "STOP" to 2442
Re: AIRTEL Should Please Stop This Stealing... by remi4ever(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
shupy:
Send "STOP" to 2442

Trust me man, I did this after the first event, and guess what? it happened again..
Re: AIRTEL Should Please Stop This Stealing... by shupy: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
remi4ever:

Trust me man, I did this after the first event, and guess what? it happened again..

Wawu...All form of unauthorized subscriptions stopped after I sent the message on my line
Re: AIRTEL Should Please Stop This Stealing... by Merimental(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
sit down der dey dull..u beta call NCC toll free line on 622 n lay ur complaints....u will be issued ticket ID...bam,ur problem is history..
Re: AIRTEL Should Please Stop This Stealing... by ipobarecriminals: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
shocked sad another post.Seem all of dem are thieves. .
Re: AIRTEL Should Please Stop This Stealing... by dadeniran29(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
stop to 2442 is another scam...the best thing I wanna do is to stop recharging my Airtel line
Re: AIRTEL Should Please Stop This Stealing... by remi4ever(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
dadeniran29:
stop to 2442 is another scam...the best thing I wanna do is to stop recharging my Airtel line

I swear... So annoying. angry
Re: AIRTEL Should Please Stop This Stealing... by Windflower(f): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2018
So I am not the only one, recharged #100 on my airtel line since Sunday cos its not my main line, only to check it today and it was gone. I checked my message, there was none saying I subscribed to something. It was gone just like that

(1) (Reply)

About 21 Persons Drown In Sokoto River (photos) / Never Trust Anyone Born In These Months, They Will Most Likely Betray You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.