Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava (6124 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by made4naijamusic: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Maheeda shared the writeup above on her page.

See Cossy's reply

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/maheeda-says-she-doesnt-mind-having-sex-with-me-and-womencossy-orjiakor-replies-i-am-available/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by Gistformant: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Haba
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by mekaw(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
haba
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by youngberry001(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
2 olosho's in dah building cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by Donald95(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ọ boy Maheeda too fresh jhor.

poster above me, Do you think you can resist?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
shocked

maheed vs cossy

This is between lower hoes wey dey get financial from showing nudes while the later a higher olosho that get money offering her body in the industry
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by SenorFax(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Soon they will say they have something to offer besides sex.

Well, they really do have something to offer, and it's called nothing

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by hatux: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
This life don spoil no be today... What a shame!!! undecided
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
I've nothing to say... lipsrsealed
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by oluwayoungzi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
u see...........

let me tell u this............

no let me keep quiet

u know what I just have to tell you this..........

u know what forget it

remember this, is ur life and ur ways. some of them wailers do worst behind closed doors

u know what let me just keep quiet because I have nothing to say
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by mary4(f): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by neolboy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Two whores advertising their trade
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by naijacentric(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bisexual tins on code
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by Tamarapetty(f): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
sadsadsadsad huh
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by Partnerbiz3: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nansense
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by KendrickAyomide: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Two National hoes

women with no virtue
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by OneCorner: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yummy. Don’t mind aving d two of dem at a time cool
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by divilele(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
I smell front page ��
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by Greenbuoy(m): 5:13am On Jul 29, 2018
N o n s e n s e
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by mary4(f): 6:21am On Jul 29, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Re: Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava by Donjazzy12(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Maheeda shared the writeup above on her page.

See Cossy's reply

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/maheeda-says-she-doesnt-mind-having-sex-with-me-and-womencossy-orjiakor-replies-i-am-available/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Now you know why Cossy Orjiakor is not married! Cos, she is a Lesbian!

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Makes Chris Attoh Get A Situation [PHOTO] / Girl Born With 'elephant Trunk' In India Worshipped As Hindu God - Photos / Empress Njamah,Busty & Curvy Nollywood Actresses Play Football In Lekki(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.