Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (72599 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ibadan After Withdrawing N446,000 / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Dex4(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
For just 150k! Mehn, a beautiful soul is lost....

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frank41(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
miracood:
WAT happened to the bank security men??

ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPURNISED.

Just wasted her life because of 150k? does it worth taking her life? So it has gotten to this extent? God na your hand we dey oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by resurgent2019: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
If I say I am tired of Nigeria, some people will say I should have faith. God should just bless me. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Chubhie: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
miracood:
KILL nd B KILLED

1st law of NATURE!!
I thought we are civilized and no longer in a state of nature with our animal brothers?

Why is the government deceiving people with law and order when they know we are living in nature?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 1kingwriter: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oh, too bad!
We exchanged greetings on Thursday afternoon at your office.
I never know it was good bye.

Ever smiling and friendly
Good night lovely sister.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mightyleks(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chai small and pretty bae wasted there shall be no peace for wicked RIP.........

Saw the news yesterday

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by TissuePaper: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
1kingwriter:
Oh, too bad!
We exchanged greetings on Thursday afternoon at your office.
I never know it was good bye.

Ever smiling and friendly
Good night lovely sister.
really?? You knew her in real life
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Chubhie: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
1kingwriter:
Oh, too bad! We exchanged greetings on Thursday afternoon at your office. I never know it was good bye.
Ever smiling and friendly Good night lovely sister.
Very sad.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
miracood:
WAT happened to the bank security men??

ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPURNISED.
bank "security men" are actually gate men not security men

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Arrow144(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
RIP MAY GOD GRANT HER FAMILY STRENGHT TO BEAR THE LOSS

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
angry

Never trust anybody when going to the bank, even myself gets to find out am going to the bank when am just two blocks away from the bank

To the stupid idiot who took the picture of the corpse, it will never be well with you.

Requicat in pace young lady

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
The armed robber needs to be re-burnt.. Burnt & burnt & burnt, awaken & burnt

5 Likes

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
TheLegal:
They shouldn't have killed the armed robber. He would have been used to implicate the other armed robbers that ran away.

This our jungle justice mentality has done more harm than good.

No evil shall go unpunished.
Shame the actual shooter ran away.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
olsome:
The armed robber needs to be re-burnt.. Burnt & burnt & burnt, awaken & burnt

They were two, the real shooter himself escaped. Cctv might grab their face sha.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
They would have extracted information from the dare devil robber on the where about of his accomplice before meting out jungle justice on him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by benjanny(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Rest in peace Uchechi
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by VULCAN(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
This is not Grey's Anatomy.

There is no hospital in Lagos that would have been able to save her.

The first thing you will hear at reception is a request to drop a deposit of 200k!

comshots:
Una wey dey take photos dey callous.Una no fit rush her go hospital?She would have survived the gunshot wound.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
dainformant:
Yesterday, a young lady identified as Njoku Uchechi, was killed during a robbery operation near Diamond Bank at Suru-Alaba area in Lagos. The deceased was shot in the head after being attacked by two armed robbers after stepping out of the bank before they stole the money she withdrew which was reported to be about N150,000.

One of the armed robbers was caught by passersby as the other manged to escape. The apprehended suspect was beaten mercilessly before he was set ablaze. 

The body of the deceased lady has been deposited in the morgue.

A bereaved friend wrote on Facebook; Uchechi so is you armed robbers killed in my own very eyes yesterday in front of diamond bank coker branch Lagos. ..God of mercy I can't believe dis...Jesus Christ !!! Chai.. O my God..Njoku uchechi RIP.may God accept ur soul in his kingdom ..what ur mom n siblings going to bear this..God..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/how-girl-was-killed-after-withdrawing-money-from-bank-in-lagos-photos.html

Idiots shouldn't have burned the caught robber. They should've captured him alive and used him to find the others. Now the law enforcement will have no clue how to find his comrades since they don't have a living informant.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Karma finally cut up to the runz girl. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
comshots:
Una wey dey take photos dey callous.Una no fit rush her go hospital?She would have survived the gunshot wound.

Gunshot to the head is damn fatal.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
VULCAN:
This is not Grey's Anatomy.

There is no hospital in Lagos that would have been able to save her.

The first thing you will hear at reception is a request to drop a deposit of 200k!

Stop shaming Nigerian doctors. You have no idea what sacrifices hospitals make.

She couldn't have survived it anyway. She died on the spot.

Mrbolt565:
Stop it.What if she was your sister?

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by felix000000(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Too bad
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Abeyjide: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
untop 150k ? this is total wickedness.some people don't value others life again. RIP

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
TheLegal:
They shouldn't have killed the armed robber. He would have been used to implicate the other armed robbers that ran away.

This our jungle justice mentality has done more harm than good.

No evil shall go unpunished.
So you still believe in our police.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Because of common money wey no reach 400euros shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MrGoogle88: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Like it will catch up with you for saying such evil things about the dead...

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ifyalways(f): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
I wish ad pray the second thief is caught soon and wasted like a dog on the street just like they did to the young girl.

Wicked souls. In Nigeria, I will forever subscribe to jungle justice for criminals caught in the act.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
the jungle Justice was perfect

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
This is so sad. Did they have to kill her?

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mrbolt565:

Are you trying to win the dumbest comment of the century?

Seun doesn't give awards. I hope you are aware.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
What a beauty, oh my God. I wish I can lay my hands on her killers. No death for them for the next 10 years but they'll keep praying and wishing for it.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Security becoming ever more precarious, unemployment swelling, greed, selfishness. Being a Nigerian has become a threat to ones human existence. RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.