Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (72578 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ibadan After Withdrawing N446,000 / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Obviously they acted based on information and orders. The robber would have been used to nab the brain behind it but they foolishly choose to take laws into their own hands.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
They should hold the bank teller or one of the security men in the bank ..
they should hold you responsible ..
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by binaws(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
hope is not apc? because small thing is baba. Allah yajikan musulmai. Amin
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by FarahAideed: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
dingbang:
they should hold you responsible ..

Why
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Minjim: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
The mob the set that man ablaze are fools.

Now, how will this case ever be solved? How will the cops find the one that escaped now.
The mob just did the one that escaped a big favour
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Looks like she was even on her period. I can see the outline of a pad around the vjay area.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by zone51: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
May her soul rest in peace BUT when you want to withdraw any huge amount, pls don't flaunt it like it's a big deal...Afterall, you are gonna spend it undecided
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kingdenny(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Did they have to shoot her to rob her of the money? How do people destroy what they cannot create... Questions I ask myself, answers I will never find...

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by zone51: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
madgoat:
Looks like she was even on her period. I can see the outline of a pad around the vjay area.

You might be a mad goat BUT you seem right or she has a big camel toe lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Whoever asked you to withdraw such an amount in cash killed you. In 2019 Nigeria, 21st century world, anyone who moves about with such is either a criminal, accomplice or victim.

You will never catch me dead or alive with more than 5,000 in cash. Anyone who demands more than that in cash is not worthy of my attention or meets my standards for patronage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
zone51:

You might be a mad goat BUT you seem right or she has a big camel toe lipsrsealed

Thinking of the Carmel toe is turning me on right now grin
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by unofficialapple: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Are bank security guards armed? it seems you are guilty of writing first before thinking later.
Even if they are (they arent), who wants to die when you are a contact staff earning 46k per month?

miracood:
WAT happened to the bank security men??

ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPURNISED.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
So sad may she Rest In Peace
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
The heart of man is absolutely wicked
What happened to ceasing the cash from her and sparing her life?
They cut short her lifespan for nothing hmm angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ioannes:

Are you trying to win the dumbest comment of the century?

Seun doesn't give awards. I hope you are aware.
lols
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
This is not fair, just not fair what has done to deserve this. why not take the money and leave her alone!

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mrbolt565:
karma will soon catch up to u 2.

Gerrout of here!!! angry

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Kabaka100: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
TheLegal:
They shouldn't have killed the armed robber. He would have been used to implicate the other armed robbers that ran away.

This our jungle justice mentality has done more harm than good.

No evil shall go unpunished.

U sabi sey most of our people are ruled by their emotions which makes them to lack common sense sometimes
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Kabaka100: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
micflo28:
Security becoming ever more precarious, unemployment swelling, greed, selfishness. Being a Nigerian has become a threat to ones human existence. RIP

Dont just use this as an excuse to run away from naija. This kind if shit happens everywhere in da world. Ok how did the popular American rap artist xxxtentacion die in America? No country is immune to this kind of shit

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Bush4u: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
And people thinks stealing is a way of life and also going extra mind in wasting an innocent soul,the wickedness of the wicked shall never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
comshots:
Una wey dey take photos dey callous.Una no fit rush her go hospital?She would have survived the gunshot wound.
e b like say u no sabi read. She was shot on the head
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by zinizta: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
why set the robber ablaze ? Now we will never know the Rat that gave the robbers information...
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gotzy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
comshots:
Una wey dey take photos dey callous.Una no fit rush her go hospital?She would have survived the gunshot wound.
person wey dem shoot 4 head, are high or sumtyn
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by janejive(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
God console her family. A promising future wasted cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
comshots:
idiot, one how wuld u know it happened if nobody took the pics? two, a gunshot to the head is instant death...ode
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
TheLegal:
They shouldn't have killed the armed robber. He would have been used to implicate the other armed robbers that ran away.

This our jungle justice mentality has done more harm than good.

No evil shall go unpunished.

You are mad for this comment, of the other robber is implicated so what?

5-10 years at most if the girl's family have the legal fee in this corrupt country.

Later they come out and become worst in the society.

Here in Rivers state, two men were given 10 years term for killing 3 soldiers simply because they have political connections.

May your loved one be killed by a robber and may you catch the robber and let me see what you can use Nigeria system to do the armed robber.

You're an idiot
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Can't remember when last I carried such an amount. I almost always do transfers these days. They just wasted her because of small change. May God protect us.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by richymillzz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

RIP to her so sad.

But here is the truth, which not only the non educated citizens of the country but the educated ones have failed to accept is the cashless means of transactions.

Simple bank transfer would have averted this maybe. But No! We want raw cash in our hands.... We are so reluctant to improvement.

As for the robber.....� to hell with his dead body.�

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

bros I understand where u coming from but at times we all need cash at hand
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ifakiland:

i be idiot, i be ode
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Makschinchin: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
comshots:

I guess she was shot at the head in a close range. Death would be immediate.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
thank God he was killed immediately. still waiting for REV kings HANGING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) / Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.