Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady (2653 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady by MissyB1(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2010
norrisman:

I spent all of last night reading about Sickle Cell Anemia and couldnt stop crying. I cant understand why anyone has to go through all that, why does anyone have to go through all that? Life is so unfair. I always knew about the disease and even know a few people that have sucumbed to it but I have never had a reason to read deeply about the subject until now and it makes me put life into a better perspective.

From your reponses so far it seems the best option will be to open up to her and tell her the whole truth. I am hoping to find the courage to be able to do that this weekend, if she is strong enough. You guys wont beleive how much I hurt for Shade.
**Big hug**
Even though You've done some wrongs that led to this mess, I'm sorry about the situation and kinda understand how hard it must really be for You.
I just hope everything works out for the good of everyone, in the end [?]. Goodluck!!
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady by SAGoddess: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2010
@ OP,

Shade needs a friend right now and I would like to believe your being there for her as she goes through this battle will mean a lot to her, hopefully she will understand. Come clean with her as you have with faceless NL, it will take the burden off your shoulders then you will be able to support her fully knowing that there are no secrets to pop out your closet!

HOpefully you will be back to let us know what is happening with her!
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady by tpiah: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
norrisman:

Thanks to all the people who gave sound advise; sweetdoc, roctation, missy B, top up, ayanfemmy, iice

To all the people critisizing me, thanks as well but you wont know where the shoe hurts unless its on your own foot. To the person critisizing me for using love peddlers. I was young and was in high schoool. If you have a boyfriend there is a vey high chance he has used one before and if you are a man yourself, God knows what you have done so get of your high horse.

I spent all of last night reading about Sickle Cell Anemia and couldnt stop crying. I cant understand why anyone has to go through all that, why does anyone have to go through all that? Life is so unfair. I always knew about the disease and even know a few people that have sucumbed to it but I have never had a reason to read deeply about the subject until now and it makes me put life into a better perspective.

From your reponses so far it seems the best option will be to open up to her and tell her the whole truth. I am hoping to find the courage to be able to do that this weekend, if she is strong enough. You guys wont beleive how much I hurt for Shade.

Thanks again to everyone.

sharap.

you gave the breakdown of your current expenditure on p.rostitutes, you liar.

you also mentioned your dream hooker hotels of choice which you plan to visit.

ogbontira like you.

shade ko, shayo ni.

plz spare me the sob story. I have no patience for arrant adulterers who try to pretend they're angels.  At least be a man and admit that's your lifestyle, and having affairs isnt new to you. Stop pretending its your "friend" telling you to sleep around.

norrisman:

I paid N5000 for the services of one of them girls when I went home last year. Thinking about it, in 1994 it cost me N50 and in 2009 the same commodity cost me N5000. Isn’t that a 1000% increase in price? Wow! But even in this business the forces of demand and supply work. I remember picking up a girl on Sanusi Fafunwa at about 4am and phucking her on in my car behind 1004 and only paid her N200. This must have been around the year 2000. I always had it in my head that those girls round that way charged exorbitant amounts but at 4am the chance of finding anyone to take you home is low hence the reason she settled for a quickie for that price in the back of my Peugeot 505.

The most I have ever paid is N5000 and this has only happened on a few occasions when I go back to Nigeria on holiday. Since I moved abroad I have come to realise that N5000 and thereabout is a fair amount for the girls to charge for that essential product especially compared to what their counterparts on the other side of the world charge. I mainly paid an average of N300 when I frequented those seedy joints when I was lived in Nigeria.

Shout out to these hotels I always wanted to visit but never had the balls to;
Jolly Friends Hotel, Ikeja
Ambassador Hotel, Toyin Street, Ikeja
Makosa Hotel, Ikotun

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady by norrisman: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2010
Thread closed
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady by fungood: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2010
I WILL ONLY ADVISE U TO SEEK HER OPINION ON BEEN A PLATONIC FRIEND1ST, AND AM SURE SHE WILL ASK WHY.

THEN U CAN TELL HER ABOUT UR MARRIAGE NOT ABOUT HER PROBLEM

IF U ARE REAL AS U ANALY UR LOVE FOR HER; U CAN PROMISE TO BE A TRUE BROTHER TO HER

GOOD LUCK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant / What Can You Guys Say About This? / Photos: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His Two Wives Are Lesbian Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.