Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Slay Queen At It Again (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen At It Again (pics) (2036 Views)

See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Slay Queen At It Again (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by McEphiks(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
A Young Nigerian lady identified on facebook as Queen Dorathy Alokwu has tajen to the social media platform to say any man who can't afford %30 of her needs should allow her cheat. While many of the dump ass niggas supported her motion I humble asked "Nah so your momma cheat"? Check out the screenshots below.

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by tayebest(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Stupid lady that was brought up in a room beside public toilet. mtcheeww angry

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Lordbooster(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chai is a wow o....biko checkout me signature o jare we ve gat some naija 18+ contents as e dy hot

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
To be honest, We should mind the people we call slay queens or whatever. Just look at that "mgbeke feeling funky".
She's just ugly ..dumb and proud.

#YOlO

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
To be honest, We should mind the people we call slay queens or whatever. Just look at that "mgbeke feeling funky".

#YOlO

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Bruemath(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmmm,slay queen am not understanding this type of slay oo

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by sirblero(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
see her face yet....mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by sirblero(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
see her face yet....mtcheeeew..

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Bossontop(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Olalan(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
And who told her her needs has to be provided by a man? Except she wants to tell us she's handicapped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
To be honest, We should mind the people we call slay queens or whatever.
Just look at that "mgbeke feeling funky".

#YOlO

Shes not pretty at all to be demanding wat she is plus thats not love in relationship. Shame on her

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by Finest641(f): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
McEphiks:
A Young Nigerian lady identified on facebook as Queen Dorathy Alokwu has tajen to the social media platform to say any man who can't afford %30 of her needs should allow her cheat. While many of the dump ass niggas supported her motion I humble asked "Nah so your momma cheat"? Check out the screenshots below.
I'm not surprised she's spewing such trash. Check out her name .....Alokwu - Fairly used (in yoruba language)

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
She's old enough to be someone's mom , Oloshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by McEphiks(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Finest641:

I'm not surprised she's spewing such trash. Check out her name .....Alokwu - Fairly used (in yoruba language)

I read that too. Thanks for noticing. Lol
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by navzla(m): 5:30am On Jul 29, 2018
She s a.hoe dig her and pay nigga
Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2018
OP, why you carry her matter for head like gala? Did your babe leave you for a yahoo guy?

Allow her to stupid in peace, instead of calling her parents name.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by femoric(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Finest641:

You're not nice o, lol,
Funkeeee Funkeeee Funkeeee, o jami laraje sha

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen At It Again (pics) by femoric(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2018

(1) (Reply)

She Lied About Her Virginity. / As A Nigerian Guy Or Girl What Is Your Definition Of Boring Chat? / Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.