Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] (5049 Views)

My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / Hot Quickie For Vaseline Crew, Will Be Deleted Soon (photo) / SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
I know ugly people like us are not meant to take pictures, but I decided to take one 3 hours ago.

Currently, I'm using a cheap Tecno phone I bought in Garrison, PH. As a stingy guy, that's the only thing I can afford. Will any female Nairalander buy me an iPhone?

Modified: You came late. Pictures deleted.
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by wunmi590(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
You fine, don't mind haters

7 Likes

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by Lalas247(f): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
beard

cool

how many phones do you want .... grin

2 Likes

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
wunmi590:
You fine, don't mind haters
I fine? God forbid. I reject it in Jesus name. Anyway, I hate leaving beards. I remove it every week to look decent since they say I'm a corrupt shyld. I'm a virgin and I need a girl to deflower me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
beard

cool

5 phones will do. I don't want to be greedy. I'm a child of God. 1 iPhone, 1 Samsung, 1 Turaya, 1 HTC, and 1 LG. As I earlier said, I'm not greedy. If you buy all these, I won't shave my beards for you. I'll leave it to look like Osama. tongue

2 Likes

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by Lalas247(f): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
iLegendd:
5 phones will do. I don't want to be greedy. I'm a child of God. 1 iPhone, 1 Samsung, 1 Turaya, 1 HTC, and 1 LG. As I earlier said, I'm not greedy. If you buy all these, I won't shave my beards for you. I'll leave it to look like Osama. tongue
anything else .. cry
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Deleted
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
I'm not greedy like my great grandfather, so the above will do. Oh, buy 6 packs of condom too. Big ones. The small size can't fit me. You know what I mean. cheesy

When am I getting them?
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Also, buy a set of dumbbells for exercise cuz love to chop iron.
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by blessedvisky(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bro Pls don't go the Airforce1 way. You'll totally lose all the respect and followership you have lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
For men only: This book below will finally be available on the 1st of August. All those people who have booked a copy, start dusting your MasterCard. A man who can last as long as he wants in bed is hard to find. No more Mr. One Minute Man. The final solution is here. Say goodbye to tram.adol and drug abuse.

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:
Bro Pls don't go the Airforce1 way. You'll totally lose all the respect and followership you have lipsrsealed
Just having fun. I'll take it down soon. grin
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
We have more than 35 people who have booked a copy. After the initial launch price which costs 10k, we will revert to the main price with is 25k.

Below are some clients who are ready.

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2018

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
You better book your copy now. All our books work. Joe Clef writes from a tested and trusted point. He gives you what is hidden. If you're a student, it may sound expensive, but get it and you'll not regret your investment. You'll smile at last.

Though, it's not mandatory, but if you want to be naturally great in bed and last as long as you want, then you NEED it.

Here is the link to see the current launching price: https://www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle-book

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
beard
cool

beard kill u theregrin grin
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by Adasun(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
ilegend can i have her number, i want to tell her something about her nose...

And also advise her on how to be a gud gal. grin grin
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Adasun:
ilegend can i have her number, i want to tell her something about her nose...

And also advise her on how to be a gud gal. grin grin
Lol. She is our last born. Just 9 years. Leave her make she grow. undecided Na flogging dey hungry you, abi?
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin LMBDO

#YOLO .

1 Like

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by EBUBS(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:
Very ryt... His anonymity is better...

1 Like

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by NNAMDIII(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ilegendd fine oo cheesy

I go still dey talk say him pass explorers cool
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
NNAMDIII:
Ilegendd fine oo cheesy

I go still dey talk say him pass explorers cool
Fine ke! Who dash me that one? Kiss Daniel can take fine lemme take Mark Zuckerberg's position.
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by niyot124: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
iLegendd:
I know ugly people like us are not meant to take pictures, but I decided to take one 3 hours ago.

Currently, I'm using a cheap Tecno phone I bought in Garrison, PH. As a stingy guy, that's the only thing I can afford. Will any female Nairalander buy me an iPhone?

Roll my eyes*

Are you trying to show off??
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
Deleted
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
niyot124:

Roll my eyes*

Are you trying to show off??

Lol. Show off my cheap phone's resolution? Yes.
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by Siki355(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
iLegendd:
I fine? God forbid. I reject it in Jesus name. Anyway, I hate leaving beards. I remove it every week to look decent since they say I'm a corrupt shyld. I'm a virgin and I need a girl to deflower me. cheesy
oga sometimes u r fvcking annoying...

Person complete you, rada Dan saying thanks

u r now talking trash
bia which side you come from sef

1 Like

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by NNAMDIII(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
iLegendd:
Fine ke! Who dash me that one? Kiss Daniel can take fine lemme take Mark Zuckerberg's position.
Naso bro, walahi you used style style motivate me but you won't know!

1 Like

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Siki355:

oga sometimes u r fvcking annoying...

Person complete you, rada Dan saying thanks

u r now talking trash
bia which side you come from sef

You have a point, Sir, but you don't understand Nairaland. Nairaland is a place where anything you do must be criticized or someone will make a comment to spoil your mood. So, you need to need emotional rigidity.

The longer you stay here, the more you understand the people.

I started posting things on Nairaland on May 2016. On June, I a delivered a lecture here and everyone who loved it was complimenting me on how great the tips were.

As they were complimenting me, I was appreciating them with a "Thank you," just as you suggested, but guess what? Someone came to make an offending comment just because I was accepting the praises. Why? The person doesn't want anyone to compliment me. See picture below.

Typing...

1 Share

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:58am On Jul 29, 2018
If I had ignored all those compliments, someone else would attacked me by saying, "What are you feeling like? People are complimenting you, but you can't appreciate them. Mtcheew."

Today, I switched a compliment to a joke, but you came to educate me on what I should do.

Now, here is the lesson: whatever you do in life, somebody must talk, but if they don't talk, then you're a nobody.

I have learnt a lot of cool things about human behavior on Nairaland. Maybe, I should write a book on human psychology. What do you think?

About being annoying? I'm worse than annoying. I'm simply mad. I do the opposite of everything. If you complain, I'll do more. Lol. It's quite annoying, right?

There are people who come to my thread and all they are looking for is a negative comment against me. When they see it, they become excited as if Buhari has agreed to resign. What do they do next? They click the like button — just as they clicked on the one you made.

If they come and don't see a negative comment against me, they get angry and prepare for another day. I don't know if the government is paying them for this. Lol. I love everyone. #OneLove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:

Awwww!!!...She do ripe ooo...

pass me her number make I use Lasticle on hercheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Randy91:

Awwww!!!...She do ripe ooo...

pass me her number make I use Lasticle on hercheesy cheesy cheesy
embarassed
Re: SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 29, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] / I Can't Cum On Time During Sex / Bitter Truth About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.