Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,991 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career (4152 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
I'm Nigerian in GH. I recently left NG and have bn here for a while though. So even before i left Ng i wasn't in any relationship for some reasons, one of these reasons is because of what i have bn through with ladies, like death threat and some kinda spiritual battles, so i decided to become a better person and stop wasting peoples time buh now my major problem is my future, i see it, i know it, i know for sure i'd become a great somebody no matter what in life, now i am 25, because of that also, i am like more than being careful about life, i left NG because i was never pushing through to my dreams, i never work all my life even after school, all i do is go about the street chasing ladies upandan. When i need money i call my dad, my dad was even the one paying my rents, i was totally userious so i had to find a way to go away from them and start living, it was becoming embarrasing. So i left NG for GH.

So i left with everything left in my account, i have to block away my family or else i'd start calling them again for funds buh they surely know where i am and once a while i send them message on FB to tell them i'm fine..................
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by folake4u(f): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
So what should we do?

4 Likes

Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Lalas247(f): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
folake4u:
So what should we do?

direct op to diary section biko grin

1 Like

Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
This one weak all my bonesshocked
Why you no want work, even for another man land?
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Now at 25, i am just starting life and i am so f**king poor though i secured a job here, the pay is low, buh i'm able to feed myself from it, pay bills and get one or two things at the end of the month, you know as atranger it's not easy to get a good job like thet buh i am surely trying everyday, my introvert life hasn't make the good job seeking adventure easy for me, so to cut the long story short, i am so poor to even go out to be attached to a kinda dream girl like i used to in Ng. I feel so kinda lonely, it hasn't been like this for a while and now i'm kinda bn forced by nature to go out and meet any regular girl and enter into a relationship because i'm lonely. Buh i'm soooo scared right now, any relationship i enter right now at my age must surely be a serious relationship with the right person, i just can't enter a reltaionship with anyone who doesn't deserve the future.. Or else that'd probably be the end of my future. Buh right now in my present condition as an average poor human, how can i even convince a lady of my dream to enter into a relationship with me or even believe me. Ayam confuse, i need to do away with my dependent syndrome first before i can at least request for any backings from my dad, if i should call him, he knows how to turn every one to a dependent, i'd return to my past self.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by folake4u(f): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:

direct op to diary section biko grin

LMAO, he go dey alright by forcegrin.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
I'm Nigerian in GH. I recently left NG and have bn here for a while though. So even before i left Ng i wasn't in any relationship for some reasons, one of these reasons is because of what i have bn through with ladies, like death threat and some kinda spiritual battles, so i decided to become a better person and stop wasting peoples time buh now my major problem is my future, i see it, i know it, i know for sure i'd become a great somebody no matter what in life, now i am 25, because of that also, i am like more than being careful about life, i left NG because i was never pushing through to my dreams, i never work all my life even after school, all i do is go about the street chasing ladies upandan. When i need money i call my dad, my dad was even the one paying my rents, i was totally userious so i had to find a way to go away from them and start living, it was becoming embarrasing. So i left NG for GH.

So i left with everything left in my account, i have to block away my family or else i'd start calling them again for funds buh they surely know where i am and once a while i send them message on FB to tell them i'm fine..................
guy me go like cum GH ooooo .... need accommodation help if you can
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
This one weak all my bonesshocked
Why you no want work, even for another man land?
lol.. I'm working, the pay is not just enough to make me feel my past self and at least have some self confidenc.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
folake4u:

lol.. See mouth.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Lalas247(f): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
folake4u:

lol grin
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Now at 25, i am just starting life and i am so f**king poor though i secured a job here, the pay is low, buh i'm able to feed myself from it, pay bills and get one or two things at the end of the month, you know as atranger it's not easy to get a good job like thet buh i am surely trying everyday, my introvert life hasn't make the good job seeking adventure easy for me, so to cut the long story short, i am so poor to even go out to be attached to a kinda dream girl like i used to in Ng. I feel so kinda lonely, it hasn't been like this for a while and now i'm kinda bn forced by nature to go out and meet any regular girl and enter into a relationship because i'm lonely. Buh i'm soooo scared right now, any relationship i enter right now at my age must surely be a serious relationship with the right person, i just can't enter a reltaionship with anyone who doesn't deserve the future.. Or else that'd probably be the end of my future. Buh right now in my present condition as an average poor human, how can i even convince a lady of my dream to enter into a relationship with me or even believe me. Ayam confuse, i need to do away with my dependent syndrome first before i can at least request for any backings from my dad, if i should call him, he knows how to turn every one to a dependent, i'd return to my past self.
which one be average poor guy againgringringrin Mr man abeg come back to naija if you can't copegrin
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by folake4u(f): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:

What kind of pussy ass nigga are you, dear Op?

You're 25, yes, you've wasted almost half of your life doing nothing but its not too late to redirect your life.

Your focus now shouldnt be to enter into a relationship but to have personal growth, business growth and focus in your life right now.

You're looking for a woman in this present generation when you can't even feed well? Guy better behave!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
lol.. I'm working, the pay is not just enough to make me feel my past self and at least have some self confidenc.
Be positive

1 Like

Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by folake4u(f): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
lol grin

How've you been Chiwink.
You just throway me embarassed.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
What does GH mean in your post? Gand or Ghana?
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by folake4u(f): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
lol.. See mouth.

If you're feeling lonely, make good friends you can hang out with. Trust me, the thought of loneliness will disappear.

Entering a relationship in this present situation of yours will only worsen the case.

Shalom! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nasri100(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bro how can you still be struggling (not poor cause atleast you feed) and still be talking about lady and a relationship.

Why don’t you explore how you can improve your standard of living if it means working two jobs, getting an advanced degree and things that relate to your life.

I think you are insecure which is understandable but relationship is not a priority for you now.

Get your money, Black Man.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
I'm not lazy at all. Far from it. How can i just walk up to a girl and tell her "Please my future is bright, if you can just give me a chance" or how do i say it self. I just don't want to settle for someone not deserving knowing fully well that i might end up marrying the person cuz right now because of my past experience, dem no born me to waste any girl time anymore especially here in Kumasi where they kill themselves for fun. The thing just taya me. There are these two girls(One is my colleague at work and the other, Neighbors' daughter) that are showing me all type/kinds of green lights they have in them buh they don't worth/deserve my future. Buh the ones that do look just to expensive for my life at the moment. Hustlers are trying ooo. To all those guys i bullied with my lifestyle in the past ayam sorry, now i know. This thing is not easy at all.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by darkmarky(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
shocked
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
which one be average poor guy againgringringrin Mr man abeg come back to naija if you can't copegrin
lol.. You don't understand. I earn buh i'm limited unlike my past, i get not everything buh most things i want. Buh now my salary is small for the kind of life i have lived. I coudn't continue the life i was living, that's it. If you are not lazy, there are jobs in Ghana... The worst you become a zoomlion worker... Lol
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Joshrob(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:

Comeback and do what?..
Roaming the street of lagos,so that one drunk useless police man will use him for shooting practice.
My guy stay there and double your hustle.
Nor just near Nigeria if you never strong
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jezyfreezman:
guy me go like cum GH ooooo .... need accommodation help if you can
oh bro, if GH will let you f**k her, then you are free to cum.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Joshrob:

Comeback and do what?..
Roaming the street of lagos,so that one drunk useless police man will use him for shooting practice.
My guy stay there and double your hustle.
Nor just near Nigeria if you never strong
no mind am, she failed to comprehend my post.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
lol.. You don't understand. I earn buh i'm limited unlike my past, i get not everything buh most things i want. Buh now my salary is small for the kind of life i have lived. I coudn't continue the life i was living, that's it. If you are not lazy, there are jobs in Ghana... The worst you become a zoomlion worker... Lol
I get, you can't have all you want in life. My brother, make yourself happy.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
folake4u:

What kind of pussy ass nigga are you, dear Op?

You're 25, yes, you've wasted almost half of your life doing nothing but its not too late to redirect your life.

Your focus now shouldnt be to enter into a relationship but to have personal growth, business growth and focus in your life right now.

You're looking for a woman in this present generation when you can't even feed well? Guy better behave!
lol. No wahala. Eshe
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
no mind am, she failed to comprehend my post.
No be you dey complain?
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
I get, you can't have all you want in life. My brother, make yourself happy.
no wahala. Thanks
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by folake4u(f): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
lol. No wahala. Eshe

You're welcome smiley
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
no wahala. Thanks
Welcome, loneliness no go strangle you shagrin
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nasri100:
Bro how can you still be struggling (not poor cause atleast you feed) and still be talking about lady and a relationship.

Why don’t you explore how you can improve your standard of living if it means working two jobs, getting an advanced degree and things that relate to your life.

I think you are insecure which is understandable but relationship is not a priority for you now.

Get your money, Black Man.
already on both @bolded. And thanks for your advice bro. God bless
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Welcome, loneliness no go strangle you shagrin
lol.. E no reach. Na to become man as i don read now and carry mind commot.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
lol.. E no reach. Na to become man as i don read now and carry mind commot.
I was once lonely at the age of 20-22, no family member around and I was not ready to be close to anyone. I will lock myself in my room and cry for hours. Its not easily but try to be happy, talk to people and live like everything is okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years / No Topic! / Anambra Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.