Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

There Is This Girl I So Much Love But She's Been - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / There Is This Girl I So Much Love But She's Been (370 Views)

Fingered This Girl And It Smelled Like Yansh / Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Am A Player Just Becouse Am Handsomely Cute-pic / Why Am I So Obsessed With Big Boobs And Busty Ladies, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is This Girl I So Much Love But She's Been by Adekoladekhadij: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
There is this girl I so much love that I hardly sleep sometimes thinking about her...when I met her I told her I wish to have her number so we could get relating on phone but she said no and I told her what if I get ur number else where and she said u'll be welcome...as I'm about to step off her she ask my name and I told her,she ask my religious and I told her...few days later I got her number and we started talking on phone, she became very adoring and pleasant to my soul that I do prefer calling \chatting her to eating and playing \watching football I love most which nothing has ever change me for...I express my feelings and she said "is not that I did not love you, I love you naturally, but I have my guy that I'm dating" I've been trying all I could do but never said anything since then... She do call me on street,ask me to come to their shop....when we talk on chat she do address me as dear...if I do wanna ask about eating sturf I do address her as sweetie and never decline that she even reply yes dear but she never say yes...NOW FELLOW NAIRALANDER, I NEED UR REASONABLE ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO NEXT? pls no insult seriously dying for love fellas!
Re: There Is This Girl I So Much Love But She's Been by Kirakosarin(f): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
You can't false her to be with you. Just let her be if she is yours she will come back.
Re: There Is This Girl I So Much Love But She's Been by Kirakosarin(f): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
It so sad�.

(1) (Reply)

Oron Singles/widowed/divorced And Searching / . / Its Tgif For Matured Minds Only:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.