Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) (3962 Views)

1st Class in Maths: Maniru Ibrahim Gets N9.2bn Scholarship For PhD In Ireland / 12-Year-Old Chika Ofili Awarded In UK For His New Discovery In Maths / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by Elumity414(m): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
If you know.you know
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2018
MythAngel:

The Mathematical reasoning is flawed ...
Firstly there is nothing like 0/0 because even the idea 0 is systematically a representation of 0/1 .. because X/0 is undefined.

Also mathematical law says wherever you do at the top you must replicate it at the button... Hence you can't factorise the numerator and the follow another route for the denominator...
Or why did you square both ends? If not that you following this simple rule of generalisation.

Hence the idea of saying 100²/100² could be re-written as 100/1/100/1 which in reality means 100*1/100*1 ... Again the invisible 1 is showing ... This proves that the person who did this rhetoric maths is just preying on the limited knowledge of maths of many...
For those who had been mentally swindled by this charlatan, you could thank your head later... For the world we see today is the solidification of mathematical principles and ideas ...

Condensation of Numbers and mathematical Symbols into Equations due to the vibration energy associated with each number, while the mathematical symbols indicates the frequency of the sound current in Space.

So, as the vibrations of the numbers get slower and slower with lower dimension, the equations for molecules and compounds condenses into particulate nature. So, Yes you are right about your assertion, but many people do not really know that the entire world in our eyes are just materialization of numbers and mathematical symbology into fractals within a holographic field. But the eyes sees just the narrow spectrum of 7 colors. Out of the unlimited colours available in the Universe. Physical reality is just a microcosm of the Cosmos. But a very limited one.

Beyond the veil is where the real Life is. Physical Life is just a matrix of information.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by lordbeans(m): 1:29am On Jul 29, 2018
Ok, let me explain, the reason for this is division by 0 error. When you divide by 0 you can almost get away with anything.

For example I can prove that 3=5; how? well

3*0=5*0, if you cancel out the zeros then you have 3=5. argha!!, some smart people here will call me out for this, saying 'but that is blatantly inaccurate', it is conspicuously clear that you cannot divide through by zeros, else any two numbers chosen arbitrarily can be equal to each other(7=9,10=15...etc). Infact it can be proved;
Consider m=12 and n=12. let x,y be any two different numbers,

m(x-y)=n(x-y)=> mx-my=nx-ny=> mx-nx=my-ny-> x(m-n)=y(m-n)=> x=y(so any two different numbers can be equal). can you spot the error? ... yea the error came from dividing by m-n=0. Anything you do in algebra always watch out for dividing by 0 error(whether clearly or hidden in the form of algebra like m-n in our case or x-x or y-y ... etc).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2018
Demogorgon:
Bullshit. 0/0 cannot be 2.
when he brought rule of BODMAD to Zero which is nothing, he has missed the calculation. 0/0 can never suggests application of BODMAS so he failed?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2018
emekabros2:
Bros are u a mathematician at all?Do u know about the rule of difference of 2 squares?I am a mathematician. The guy is 100% right.He got all the steps right
wrong , you and the guy is a failure
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2018
emekabros2:
Bros are u a mathematician at all?Do u know about the rule of difference of 2 squares?I am a mathematician. The guy is 100% right.He got all the steps right
wrong , you and the guy is a failure.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by Maverick20: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2018
0/0=2,it is never a new thing now,it has been long,so no special appraisal for that, I did it when I was in 200level under mathematical method(MTS201),it is under limits and continuity, another way of solving it.
x²-1/x-1... When x tends to 1
1²-1/1-1=1-1/1-1=0/0=undefined...
NB; x²-1 is also as (x-1)(x+1)..
So,expand x²-1 to give (x-1)(x+1)
Therefore; x²-1/x-1 =(x-1)(x+1)/x-1
x-1 will cancel x-1,i.e numerator will cancel denominator,it will now be x+1,so when x tends to 1,x+1=1+1=2
I think this helps too!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by Premiumwriter: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
mytime24:
Am out of here sad
I hate maths undecided

Tryin to solve wat u dnt need If i know u know smiley
slayqueen
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by tempest01(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
The numerator 10^2 - 10^2 is not equal to zero.

It is equal to 200

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by nonizy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
He ia absolutely correct by abiding with the principle of engineering maths and physics
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by Xoxoxigan(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=HajimeSaito post=69785528][/quote] didnt see nothing
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by Ukeachu1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
tempest01:

It is equal to 200

Only u go school here o.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
There are standard procedure for proving mathematical theorems and this is not one. If you had used math. induction I would have taken your proof seriously
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
sylvez:

OK, not all of us are mathematicians but we all did basic maths....

Now tell us, how does this correct the economy

And where did the said guy talk about ECONOMY?! undecided Why are some people like this?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
tempest01:

It is equal to 200

NOW,THE ABOVE LEGITIMATELY PROVES THE GUY WRONG.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by selemempe: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
OneCorner:
Afonjas are angry knowing d guy is Igbo
but why do yoro ba people have low self esteem like this?

U will never see ab igbo guy going about doing the childish tins u afojos do on nairaland...shame on ur family bro
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by Hahjascho(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
The proving is basically limited .....Let him try it using 200-200 / 200-200
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by sylvez(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
WORDWORLD:

And where did the said guy talk about ECONOMY?! undecided Why are some people like this?

I will not even mind you....
Because e b like say your stupidity pass my own
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
sylvez:

I will not even mind you....
Because e b like say your stupidity pass my own

YOU SHOULD HAVE REMAINED SILENT. Let me see how really stupid you really are by going back to your vomit again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Students Score Above 300 In JAMB 2018 From ADAMS COLLEGE (best Scored 343) / Pro Tips To Start An Essay Effectively / So Funny, See How This Guy Solve This Math Question!! Lwkmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.