Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Having Hair And Skin Problems, Inbox Me Let's Discuss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having Hair And Skin Problems, Inbox Me Let's Discuss (277 Views)

The Benefits Of Ugu Leaf To Your Hair And Skin / Can Bleaching Cream Cause Skin Problems After Age 40? / Solution To Skin Problems Like Stretch Mark, Pimples, Dark Spots Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Hair And Skin Problems, Inbox Me Let's Discuss by Evazenith(f): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
My purpose for inviting you here is to help you know more about your skin, solve your skin care issues and generally realise your body goals.

we have organic products made with the best organic ingredients@ cheaper rate.

I am Adesua Victoria an estheticienne
Feel free to tell me your skin issue or skin goals and I will tell you the right product to give you the best and safest solution in no time at all.
Solutions for���
*pimples
*acne/bacne
*dull skin
*sunburn
*stretch mark
*stubborn spots
*tooth paste
*dandruff
*ringworm/rashes
*fragrances
*dry damaged hair
*natural hair solutions
* organic based makeup
*bathe and body
*facial routines
*smelling vaginal discharge etc

Remember you will get what you want, its better you buy the best and straight from the company or I recommend organic products that is not harmful to you than buy fake and waste a lot of money to treat the damages they caused

So feel free to inbox me privately 09063233852 if you want a private consultation or simply ask state your need here.I'm *100%* at your service
https:///8yRaldnBtsQK8IFQziOZYR
Re: Having Hair And Skin Problems, Inbox Me Let's Discuss by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 01, 2018
This is all the answer you will ever need https://www.paulsinsight.com/get-rid-pimples-fast/

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Grooming Hacks Every Bloke Need / Fit Friday: Binging On The Weekend – How To Fight Back! / 8 Things You Need To Ask About Diaper Rash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.