Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme (33515 Views)

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 / Alex Iwobi And Kelechi Iheanacho Named Players Of The Year For Their Clubs / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read (2) (3) (4)

Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by googlelove: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Super Eagles player have reacted to Carl Ikeme’s retirement announcement from international football. The embattled goalkeeper released a retirement announcement on Friday much to the shock of the media

Ikeme played a key role for the Nigerian team in the buildup to their 2018 World cup as a first team goalkeeper before suffering acute leukemia which ruled him out of the tournament.

Ikeme on Friday expressed gratitude the management of English club Wolves. He however reiterated that he will look at the decision as a joyful one while expressing thanks for his career opportunity. Super eagles player have since responded to Carl Ikeme post by releasing tribute to the goalkeeper.

Ahmed Musa was the first to respond to the news in his Instagram. The Leicester midfielder who refer to the keeper as his brother and teammate wished the Nigerian football well as he embarks on a new career. Iwobi was the second to react as the Arsenal footballer thanked the Nigerian international.

Leicester City forward Kelechi Iheanacho said, “God’s grace will always be with you Carl, and you will be remembered.”

Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo wrote, “I would have love to play with you more my bro @carlikeme .But am happy you will be with us in good health. You are a legend bro. and am sure Nigerians will miss seeing you in the national team. Good luck my brother and like u said, it’s not a sad day.  Where is the retirement party do.”

Ogenyi Onazi Super Eagles vice-captain wrote,“Thank God for your life and your health, this is most important bro  @carlikeme.”

While Super Eagles midfielder John Ogu wrote, “Thank God for restoring back your health. And Good luck with your next chapter.”

Source: http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/iheanacho-musa-iwobi-and-others-paid-respect-to-carl-ikeme/

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by paymentvoucher: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
I book space finish. I no come know wetin to comment sef.

Space for sale ooo.

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by Apostlevincent(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good one
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by bobokeshington: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
wish him all the best ���

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by vedaxcool(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Very sad indeed.

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by Mariangeles(f): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thank God he retired in life and not in death...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by Premiumwriter: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Premiumwriter was here
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by dahnimoh(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wishing you Good luck in your future endeavor

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Success to him, in his future endeavor.

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by Catsmith: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
I wish he could come back to the team

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by IronTete(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2018

Looking forward to studying In London for free? Here's 2018 University of Westminster Fully Funded International Scholarships
https://www.collegeforbes.com/2018/02/university-westminster-full-international-scholarships.html
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by justi4jesu(f): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
sad sad
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by Peter4naz(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
gringrin Cheating Husband And Landlady Get
Stuck During Sex rump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Q4iIDxrFA
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by oshe11: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
I like this guy.....

Unfortunate he had to retire.......

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by Alwaysmiling(f): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
well done
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by kingsman66(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
9ja & bro syndrome .
Hi bro.
Thanks bro.
Uwc bro.
I need your help bro.
Lol........get well bro.

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by talk2rotman(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
how many match him play for Nigeria self
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by Dacronym(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
oshe11:
I like this guy.....

Unfortunate he had to retire.......
You are not a serious person
At all
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by oshe11: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dacronym:
You are not a serious person At all
Elucidate
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by Mikeross62: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
good luck to him
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Carl, thank you for your patriotism. You will always be remembered for your selfless service to your fatherland. Wishing you all the best in whatever you wish yourself.

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
RIP Carl
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by JoBabs(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
What's acute leukemia?
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by aguyph: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
talk2rotman:
how many your papa or your
family � members played? Olori bruku
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by sleek82(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
JoBabs:
What's acute leukemia?
Google is your friend!

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by Baroba(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
RIP Carl

Na wahoo, old boy I hope you no type this thing with clear eye, let's pretend it was a mistake..

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Baroba:

Na wahoo, old boy I hope you no type this thing with clear eye, let's pretend it was a mistake..
I thought I saw obituary

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by Otunski: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
talk2rotman:
How many your progenitors don play for una village?
Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by tokrizy: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
I book space finish. I no come know wetin to comment sef.

Space for sale ooo.

how much?

Re: Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme by 1shortblackboy: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thank God o I been dey fear say e don die

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos) / 6 African Players That Had The Most Impact On World Football - by Naptu2 / Asamoah Gyan To Divorce Wife, Gifty Gyan, Demands DNA Test For His Kids