Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Four Things To Do This Upcoming Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Things To Do This Upcoming Presidential Election. (428 Views)

My Message To Ndigbos Concerning The Upcoming Presidential Election / Let's Be Honest Peter Obi Can't Win This Upcoming Presidential Election / Task For Any Upcoming Presidential Aspirant (18+) Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Things To Do This Upcoming Presidential Election. by GloriaNinja(f): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Everyone knows that the upcoming presidential election that occurs every four years is now in the corner, Tips to follow this upcoming election.

1. First things first, Grab your voters card, don't sit your Lazy butt at home making endless noise and jokes on nairaland, facebook or twitter because at the end your life depends on it, change can come through you.

2. A lot of individuals have made memes, jokes, puns, videos and series of comments about buhari but this period is not a joking matter, as this upcoming election is nothing to joke about, anything can be detrimental to the masses in Nigeria, things can go from bad to worse, this period is a time of seriousness and not jokes or play, so Nigerians should lessen the joke.

3. Make sure you do the imperative part and that is to choose the right choice , and not vote and regret later, since APC Did not do as they promised, vote another party, make the right choice.

4. Just relax your mind and try as much as you can to vote that day cause your vote will make a difference.

Here is where i drop my pen, may the ignorant read and acknowledge the details.

mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Four Things To Do This Upcoming Presidential Election. by OfficialAPCNig: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
I am saving this position for Mai suya, , BMC's Nairaland Chief Resident Officer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Imo Chief Judge To Rochas You Cannot Swear-in New Imo Deputy Gov / Who Is The Enemy Of Nigerians? / Ekweremadu Was Neither Interrogated Nor Presented With Fresh ‘facts’ – Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.