Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues (23910 Views)

A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
July is rounding up, August is around the corner.
May favour locate you in the new month to come wink wink
I am going to be brief about this issue.
It's about those guys that love to complain bitterly about how they trained a lady in a higher institution with hope of marrying her after she graduates, only for the lady to graduate and dump him.
I have witnessed one, the guy a wealthy trader brought the girl from the village somewhere in the east,
Trained her in Uniabuja, she did a four years course, graduated and served in Oyo state, while in Nysc, she started giving the young man attitude in terms of communication,
When the surprised guy pressed hard to inquire About what the problem is from his "future wife "
The girl told him plain and pure that he should get another girl and marry, that if she get a job in the future, she may repay him all that he spent on her.
The downcasted young man attempted suicide by mixing rat poison in his food, it was unbearable for him,
All his profits he spent on this girl,
His friends warned him, his sister was not in support yet being a guy madly in love, how can you think he will listen to you.
Luckily he was revived at a hospital after a young cousin alerted his neighbors who rushed in and saw how life is trying to snuff out of him, they rushed him to the hospital for medical help.
I felt so sorry for him .
Inasmuch as the girl was mean by playing with the young man emotion all along.
I strongly blame the young man for being stupid.
Had it been that he married the girl and then start training her, that's fine, many men do it.
But he placed his hope on that after training her, the girl will accept to marry him,
He took a risk but it backfired.
Had it been that he wanted to train her just for kindness sake and don't have any marriage objectives in mind, that would be understandable.
Both of them share in the blame.
As a guy, Can you train a girl in higher institution with hope of marrying her after she graduates?
As a girl, if a guy you don't have affection for offers to train you in the University, will you pretend to love him?
After graduating, if he proposes ,will you accept?

Let's discuss grin grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by donstan18: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amarabae:

As a guy, Can you train a girl in higher institution with hope of marrying her after she graduates?

I can't train any lady in school with the hope of marrying her, I don't wish to date an illiterate, I just don't want liability, I can't tolerate or stress myself for any woman who's not my mum, sister or wife, I detest needy ladies, I hate pests, not from any lady.

But if I find what I want from a woman in an illiterate, I'll kindly marry her and get her pregnant before sending her to school.

I must have a reason to hold while training her in school, which is "She's my wife"

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by teewhydope(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amarabae:
whats funny

space booking wink

Back to the topic, women are the most ungrateful creature on earth.

If you see a lady you like and you want to
train her at the university and later marry her , my
advice would be marry her and then train her. If
she says you must train her before you marry her then run for your life unless you're interested in doing charity.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
teewhydope:
lol
whats funny
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by delugajackson: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Only a foolish man would use his hard earned money to sponsor a girl through school with the hopes of marrying her.

Who the hell does that these days when the chances of her sticking with you in the future is slim! I'd rather use that money on a profitable business with a very high return on investment. I can't be doing the job of your parents all in the name of love.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
shocked
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
This Op. get problem,no be small one tongue

2 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by KadunaMafia: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
I have sworn not to date a student or an unemployed lady. Can't waste resources and emotions in this Buhari era.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by FRANNN: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmm.. I guess it depends
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
FRANNN:
Hmm.. I guess it depends
depend on something like?
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by swiz123(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
You are beautiful..... That's all I have to say
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
KadunaMafia:
I have sworn not to date a student or an unemployed lady. Can't waste resources and emotions in this Buhari era.

This one weak me cheesy

17 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

I can't train any lady in school with the hope of marrying her, I don't wish to date an illiterate, I just don't want liability, not from any lady.

But if I find what I want from a woman in an illiterate, I'll kindly marry her and get her pregnant before sending her to school.

You want assurance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by teewhydope(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
KadunaMafia:

yet you stupidly wrote this. aren't unemployed ladies human too, or you think they love their current status.

#RespectLadiesMyFoot

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by KadunaMafia: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amarabae:

This one weak me cheesy
Seriously I've never been wired to buy cream and drop money for hair for any girl.

I love independent ladies that we see ourselves in a light where we can take healthy decisions and compliment one another.

I have this lady friend that I sent money to because of a need that came up and after that I had to call up my mum to check her phone because I credited her account with same amount.

Maybe I'm weird angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
delugajackson:
Only a foolish man would use his hard earned money to sponsor a girl through school.

Who the hell does that these days when the chances of her sticking with you in the future is slim! I'd rather use that money on a profitable business with a very high return on investment. I can't be doing the job of your parents all in the name of love.
What about marrying her first, then train her after the marriage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by samysmoothfresh: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
KadunaMafia:

My nigga!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by omochelsea004(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmmm... i am full of regret till date, but why is it that it is during NYSC mostly that they use to bring up attitude?

25 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
KadunaMafia:
Seriously I've never been wired to buy cream and drop money for hair for any girl.

I love independent ladies that we see ourselves in a light where we can take healthy decisions and compliment one another.

I have this lady friend that I sent money to because of a need that came up and after that I had to call up my mum to check her phone because I credited her account with same amount.

Maybe I'm weird angry
Financial independence for the both partners in a relationship is a goal.
Nobody loves a mosquito

14 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
omochelsea004:
Hmmm... i am full of regret till date, but why is it that it is during NYSC mostly that they use to bring up attitude?
Do you expect her to bring up an attitude while in 3rd year?
When mugu Don fall, why do you expect not to play her wing well. grin
But all the same, it's bad

5 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by KadunaMafia: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
teewhydope:

naso
Never you quote me with such disgusting picture again.

Learn how to respect women if you want to go far in Life.

2 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by zicoraads: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

I can't train any lady in school with the hope of marrying her, I don't wish to date an illiterate, I just don't want liability, I can't tolerate or stress myself for any woman who's not mum, sister or wife, I detest needy ladies, I hate pests, not from any lady.

I must have a reason to hold while training her in school, which is "She's my wife"

Personally, I'm not sure I can even enter into any serious relationship with any lady now if she's not working as well. That liability thing is what I don't want at this stage of my life as well. You must be able to afford your basic needs at least. Train a lady in the university with the hope of marrying her? Not in this life time. Or even the next one.

18 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by donstan18: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amarabae:

You want assurance grin grin

Lol, sincerely. I don't strongly believe in relationship in Nigeria, I like facing necessary challenges, not liability and unnecessary challenges. Men are loosing in relationships with a typical Nigerian girlfriend.

I love freedom and peace of mind and life, and aswell I don't believe in emotional manipulation and blackmail.

For me, Boyfriend and Girlfriends don't owe themselves explanations on anything till they get married.

>If a lady decides not to marry you after training her in school, it's her choice and not a sin against man.
>If a man decides not to marry you after committing 15 abortions for him, it's still his choice.

We shouldn't marry out of pity.

That's my opinion dear.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by FRANNN: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amarabae:
depend on something like?
The girl's circumstance. If she's financially stable, I don't see why she can't turn down the guy's help since she doesn't really want him.

1 Like

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by delugajackson: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amarabae:

What about marrying her first, then train her after the marriage?
And what makes you think I will ever get married to an educationally disadvantaged lady?

11 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
zicoraads:

Personally, I'm not sure I can even enter into any serious relationship with any lady now if she's not working as well. That liability thing is what I don't want at this stage of my life as well. You must be able to afford your basic needs at least. Train a lady in the university with the hope of marrying her? Not in this life time. Or even the next one.
some guys who do that also talked like you.
When a man is madly in love, you can't hold him cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
delugajackson:

And what makes you think I will ever get married to an educationally disadvantaged lady?
If you love her, why not.
You marry her and help her to acquire more education.
Many ladies are being trained by their husbands in university

2 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by zicoraads: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amarabae:
some guys who do that also talked like you.
When a man is madly in love, you can't hold him cheesy
That's why I said I'm not sure. When it comes to matters of the heart, I don't brag sha. grin cheesy

I know what loving someone totally does to you. Been there before. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Olalan(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Truth is this sort of disappointment happens but you won't be so devastated if you view life from expecting the worst from the girl at any point in time.
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by donstan18: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
zicoraads:

You have a point, bruv. Nobody wants liability.

I hate it when some men cry after being dumped by a lady they trained. What stops you from marrying and making her your own before training her?

6 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by delugajackson: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amarabae:

If you love her, why not.
You marry her and help her to acquire more education.
Many ladies are being trained by their husbands in university
Except that. But I can't marry an educationally deficient lady. She must have at least obtained a B.Sc degree. Once we're married, if she has hopes of upgrading to Masters, I can offer her my assistance. Anything other than that is a fóol's errand.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.