Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In (35060 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants (prospective April 2018 Inductees) / ICAN Holds 60th Induction Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hello! Is It Ideal To Use Bow-tie On Induction Day?
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by akboyz: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Do we have to go with documents?
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by samgezi: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hi fellow accountants,
What's the formula for calculating gratuity or terminal benefits in Nigeria. I will appreciate your swift response. Thanks...... My email: samgezi@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by Arbimborlar: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2018
please, are we to dress corporate on the orientation day too?
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Arbimborlar:
please, are we to dress corporate on the orientation day too?
yes
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by Capital247: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
WillThis public holiday on Tuesday affect the scheduled ICAN Orientation?
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by afolayangs(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Capital247:
WillThis public holiday on Tuesday affect the scheduled ICAN Orientation?
it wont
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by DREAMHILS: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2018
Morning. There is a part that says Wednesday is for the first set of inductees and Thursday is for the second set. How does one know what set he falls into?
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by niyoaye(f): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
You can check ICAN site for the list, inductees are grouped into the two days.
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by destinel(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hello dear Potential Chartered Accountants. As you all know, early preparation is key: before May 2019 diet come knocking, do you require that one-on-one tutelage which can only be provided by a PRIVATE TUTOR?...

Contact me for any LEVEL (FOUNDATION SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL) on:

Call/Whatsapp

Charge is really friendly and affordable. Lagos is the location.
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by ojay72(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Abdul4trust1:
Hello! Is It Ideal To Use Bow-tie On Induction Day?

good day Sir. please I need your attention to a pressing need of mine with regard to ICAN. can I send you a direct message?
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
ojay72:

good day Sir. please I need your attention to a pressing need of mine with regard to ICAN. can I send you a direct message?
check my signature
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please who has update his or her membership profile on ICAN site? I'm having issues doing that. Weak password is the issue and I have even used suggested password by Google yet the problem is not resolved.
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by DonroxyII: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Abdul4trust1:
Please who has update his or her membership profile on ICAN site? I'm having issues doing that. Weak password is the issue and I have even used suggested password by Google yet the problem is not resolved.
I am yet to be chartered but from my experience on the new site ...

The password must be :
Capital letter , small letter, number and signs e.g coma "': ; ? ....
e.g

Abdul2019:trust

e must enter !
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2019
DonroxyII:
I am yet to be chartered but from my experience on the new site ...

The password must be :
Capital letter , small letter, number and signs e.g coma "': ; ? ....
e.g

Abdul2019:trust

e must enter !
thank but I have tried all the necessary passwords I could imagine. I have tried those that are more complicated than the example given by you.

1 Like

Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by DonroxyII: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
I know this is a wrong thread but I believe I am posting to senior colleagues ...

Please I am on self study as I don't attend tutorials ....

Kindly break the case study down for me ..
I have studied the study pack(s) but I still want to know how best to write the report and overall approach to answering the Case study ?

thanks !!
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by akboyz: 3:44pm On May 20, 2019
Abdul4trust1:
thank but I have tried all the necessary passwords I could imagine. I have tried those that are more complicated than the example given by you.
I have the same issue with my membership profile and I'm yet to solve it.
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 20, 2019
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:36am On May 21, 2019
akboyz:

I have the same issue with my membership profile and I'm yet to solve it.
I haven't resolved mine till now. Please in case there is a vacancy for audit trainee let me know. I presently reside in Edo state and I don't have problem relocating to any part of Nigeria. Thank you
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by afolayangs(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2019
DonroxyII:
I know this is a wrong thread but I believe I am posting to senior colleagues ...

Please I am on self study as I don't attend tutorials ....

Kindly break the case study down for me ..
I have studied the study pack(s) but I still want to know how best to write the report and overall approach to answering the Case study ?

thanks !!

Been out of here for ages. Just seeing this. Wish you all the best in the last exams.

God bless
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by afolayangs(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2019
Abdul4trust1:
I haven't resolved mine till now. Please in case there is a vacancy for audit trainee let me know. I presently reside in Edo state and I don't have problem relocating to any part of Nigeria. Thank you

Use lagos address as well. If you have a relation in lagos.

Some of the company recruiting don't have the capacity to pay your relocation allowance hence they focus more on lagos applicants.

If they call you for interview at short notice you tell them you are away and available may be a day or 2 after the invite.
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by afolayangs(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2019
Abdul4trust1:

I think I was able to do mine without trouble or much headache.

I even voted yesterday for council members
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by DonroxyII: 7:54am On May 25, 2019
afolayangs:

Been out of here for ages. Just seeing this. Wish you all the best in the last exams.

God bless
I still need the help... I didn't write case study this diet .... I am writing it next by God's grace !!
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2019
afolayangs:

Use lagos address as well. If you have a relation in lagos.

Some of the company recruiting don't have the capacity to pay your relocation allowance hence they focus more on lagos applicants.

If they call you for interview at short notice you tell them you are away and available may be a day or 2 after the invite.

Thanks, I'll try this your suggestion.
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by ogbe240(m): 2:03am On May 26, 2019
DonroxyII:
I still need the help... I didn't write case study this diet .... I am writing it next by God's grace !!

Case study has a few techniques you need to get used to. It's not just about what you write but how you write it as well.
You'll need someone to explain it to you to make it easier and faster. There are also some financial analysis and other techniques you need to master. They can mostly be found in, but not limited to MGE and PM at skills level. You don't know which one they will test you on. You can get past questions to get an idea of these.
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by akboyz: 11:32am On May 27, 2019
afolayangs:

I even voted yesterday for council members

Are you 62nd inductee or just inducted?
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by akboyz: 11:44am On May 27, 2019
The new i.e 63rd inductees were given membership ID card but the 62nd inductees were not given. What could be the reason?
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by akboyz: 10:33am On May 29, 2019
afolayangs:

I eve wen voted yesterday for council members

Finally registered successfully. The response I received from the IT help desk when I emailed them is as follows:
Dear member,

Kindly find below the procedure to register on our NEW PORTAL. This will enable you to Update your profile

Please, proceed to register NOW.

www.icanportal.org/members
Click on REGISTER
Then, input your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER
Followed by your SURNAME

The System will pop up your full Name.
Kindly confirm your name and Click OK.
Then, proceed from there.

Password must contain Alphabet CApital letter, small letter, a number, ALphanumeric Eg AbebioL*20

Thank you.

On Wed, 22 May 2019 at 11:06, NONYE OKPALA <NCOKPALA@ican.org.ng> wrote:
Dear IT help desk,

Kindly advise the member on the next step to take.

Reards
Show quoted text
--
NONYE OKIYA
District Help Desk Officer
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
(Established by Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965)
Plot 16, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Telephone: (01) 4542098,08034220624
Fax: (01) 4627048
http://www.ican-ngr.org/

--
IT Department
82 Murtala Mohammed Way, Ebute-Metta, Lagos.
Telephone: (01) 7642297, 7642298
Direct: (01)2912821, 4542083

For me, I used something similar to The*56sG as password and it was accepted.
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by akboyz: 10:44am On May 29, 2019
Abdul4trust1:

Finally registered successfully.

Dear member,

Kindly find below the procedure to register on our NEW PORTAL. This will enable you to Update your profile

Click on REGISTER
Followed by your SURNAME

Password must contain Alphabet CApital letter, small letter, a number, ALphanumeric Eg AbebioL*20

Thank you.

Dear IT help desk,

Reards
Show quoted text
--
NONYE OKIYA

--
IT Department
Re: ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In by akboyz: 10:49am On May 29, 2019
Abdul4trust1:

Finally registered successfully. The response I received from the IT help desk when I emailed them is as follows:
Dear member,

Click on REGISTER
Followed by your SURNAME

Thank you.

Dear IT help desk,

Reards
Show quoted text
--
NONYE OKIYA

--
IT Department

For me, I used something similar to The*56sG as password and it was accepted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja / Adeola Fayehun Resigns From Sahara Reporters After 6 Years (Video) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.