Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode (16651 Views)

Most Read: Sony Launched A Wireless Earphones With Noise Cancellation / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Topblaze1999(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chinese smartphone oppo's working on a wireless charging mode.

Chinese cell phone producer Oppo is chipping away at its own particular remote charging technique.
A week ago, amid a visit to Oppo's manufacturing plant and base camp in Shenzhen, China, the organization uncovered its future arrangement for remote charging.

The Chinese player affirmed that their remote charging innovation is at present a work in progress at the organization's innovative work (Research and development) offices. Despite the fact that Oppo did not uncover when would we be able to expect the organization's remote charging innovation to be monetarily accessible in the market, it said the accessibility of its remote charging in the market relies upon clients' request and the organization's advertising methodology. Revealing insight into specialized details of remote charging, Oppo said the most extreme voltage to accomplish the standard remote charging speed is 7.5W, which is equal to 5V/1A chargers at present accessible in the market.

In spite of the fact that Oppo recognized that hypothetically, remote charging can accomplish the greatest charging pace of a standard 5V/2A (10W) quick charger, there are some specialized issues that should be tended to like overheating and movability.

Oppo said both VOOC Streak Charge and remote charging are heading in two unique ways and in future, it is wanting to develop the separation between the two and furthermore give them more power. Tending to challenges of remote charging, the organization said remote charging is presently only a future heading for the organization.
"Right now, we have a considerable measure of specialized bottlenecks on it. As should be obvious, there is no speed or different sorts of focal points," said Oppo officials.

While remote charging will probably turn out to be monetarily accessible later on with forthcoming Oppo lead cell phones, it stays to be perceived how the organization figures out how to handle a portion of the specialized challenges.

source: http://www.giditech.tk/2018/07/chinese-smartphone-oppos-working-on.html?m=1

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Trackango: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2018
Good
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by drawbag80: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2018
Wow
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by BruncleZuma: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2018

Shey nah who get light go form wireless?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Kelamma(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2018
Abeg china should not do the one that will come and blow up somebody's house o.I can't start building somebody's house now when I have not finished my own.

29 Likes

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Uwem2009(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2018
I commented on 7:14am also but ended up at the 5th position. You people that are using 4g Network phone
Welldone.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by nosadesmond(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2018
Nice
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by monaPhilz: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2018

Nice.
maximum test oh.
Make we no hear say blow injure person.
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by lawnreigh(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2018
China's development in High Tech is going at a very remarkable pace. 'Made in China 2025' would shake the world

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Imperare(f): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2018
China aka copy and paste

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Femmedy: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2018
Oppo

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2018
IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by ekensi01: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2018
Really?
They Don't Want Youths To Think Again. Imagine Whats Going To Happen.
No More Dropping Your Phone In Church Because Of Wire.

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by MrBONE2(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2018
Uwem2009:
I commented on 7:14am also but ended up at the 5th position. You people that are using 4g Network phone
Welldone.

With KIVu Land Edge Network i was able to be among Nairaland Frontpagers grin
Proudly African grin

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Aldebaran(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2018
They keep researching and pushing amazing techs to the market....
Lovely grin

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by GidiGamers: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by udoka55555: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2018
I remember those days we use to see China phones as fake and inferior, this days everybody is using China and nobody is complaining...

moral lesson...

never give up on your dream in life....keep getting better while making errors..

the day you get to your destination, everybody will be looking up to you in admiration.

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Dolapoajanaku: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2018
Na so baba mi chunky..... grin
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by lanre316: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2018
Other nations keep researching and developing, Nigeria keeps getting worse day by day. Shame

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Fuckboi(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by letsfarmnigeria: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2018
they always create market with things that may not last
thats how the two tiny battery are sold at car parks as phone chargeers
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by deepwater(f): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Tobycharles: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2018
Uwem2009:
Welldone.

Slow ur world
Glo!

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Premiumwriter: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2018
letsfarmnigeria:
they always create market with things that may not last
thats how the two tiny battery are sold at car parks as phone chargeers
so that thing no dey work?
I saw one guy with it in like 2014 and I tried buying one now but couldn't find any in the market
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Horus(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wAqm3_ly7s

How to Wireless Charging On Any Smartphone
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2018
Akukogagara:
Contact me for fairly used 3000 litres plastic fish pond, 09039714304
Where are you based?
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by Jabioro: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2018
Soonest we shall have wireless electricity transmission to every homes,just the way you are receiving radio waves..from particular or your choice radio stations

Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by princetemitee(f): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Chinko With Their Product, Nigeria With Their,,,,,
Re: Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode by stano2(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2018
In South Korean movies, i always here this Oppa abi na Oppo.
Obi: Chairman, which phone you lunch now
Me: Oppo scratching my head
Obi: u say
Me: Abeg take the phone check am, give am name!!!

Libby App For Kindle Fire Download With Easy Steps / Millions Barred From Calls, SMS, Data As MTN Experience Service Hitch / How To Find Phone Numbers By Name