Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain (7152 Views)

Partner's Penis Too Large For Pleasurable Sex / +18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Myzteriouz: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2018
*Paingasm:
A paingasm is an orgasm that is achieved exclusively through pain stimuli. This phenomenon is closely associated with masochism. It is common to BDSM practices.

*How can paingasm be achieved:
A paingasm can be achieved through a variety of painful activities. This can include spanking, flogging, whipping, painful bondage, pain massage, biting, slapping, punching, or any other action that causes physical pain. Accessories like nipple clamps can be used to achieve paingasms or serve as added pain stimuli.

*Painslut:
Pain slut is a termed coined by the BSDM community to describe a person, usually a submissive, who enjoys extreme pain. This pain could be either physical or mental. In the BDSM community, pain is seen as a way to increase sensitivity to pleasure and create a sort of endorphin rush that participants find pleasurable..

Extreme pain can lead to serious injuries if the right precautions are not taken beforehand. To avoid injury, it's important for participants to stay within their limits and build up over time. Some pain sluts have talked about getting lost within the pain, which means they lose awareness of how much they are being hurt. This is why rules and safewords are so important in any sex play that involves pain. It is also important that participants only engage in this sort of play with someone they trust and who has their best interest at heart.

©Exclusive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Dominatrix(f): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by donjobill: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Myzteriouz:
*Paingasm:
A paingasm is an orgasm that is achieved exclusively through pain stimuli. This phenomenon is closely associated with masochism. It is common to BDSM practices.

*How can paingasm be achieved:
A paingasm can be achieved through a variety of painful activities. This can include spanking, flogging, whipping, painful bondage, pain massage, biting, slapping, punching, or any other action that causes physical pain. Accessories like nipple clamps can be used to achieve paingasms or serve as added pain stimuli.

*Painslut:
Pain slut is a termed coined by the BSDM community to describe a person, usually a submissive, who enjoys extreme pain. This pain could be either physical or mental. In the BDSM community, pain is seen as a way to increase sensitivity to pleasure and create a sort of endorphin rush that participants find pleasurable..

Extreme pain can lead to serious injuries if the right precautions are not taken beforehand. To avoid injury, it's important for participants to stay within their limits and build up over time. Some pain sluts have talked about getting lost within the pain, which means they lose awareness of how much they are being hurt. This is why rules and safewords are so important in any sex play that involves pain. It is also important that participants only engage in this sort of play with someone they trust and who has their best interest at heart.

©Exclusive

This can best be achieved with Mistress/sub who are practising the lifestyle.
Most of those who advertise as dominatrix, their target is a finpig, for them to have the best interest of the sub at heart.
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Biglittlelois(f): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2018
undecided i feel people who do this bdsm, paingasm whatever have gone through some form of sexual assault at a tender age, they got soo used to it, it becomes normal, then they surf the net for painful experiences which turns to fantasies, then they eventually act on it hence bdsm, paingasm cos i cant imagine a normal human being who experience normal sex for the very first time would want to be tied up, flogged or pierced during sex the second time.

My opinion though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
If I submit myself to you, will you do all these things to me?
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by donjobill: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
undecided i feel people who do this bdsm, paingasm whatever have gone through some form of sexual assault at a tender age, they got soo used to it, it becomes normal, then they surf the net for painful experiences which turns to fantasies, then they eventually act on it hence bdsm, paingasm cos i cant imagine a normal human being who experience normal sex for the very first time would want to be tied up, flogged or pierced during sex the second time.

My opinion though

If you attribute paingasm, to those who relish it, to childhood sexual assaults, how do you account for their counterparts who derive sexual gratification from inflicting pain to their subjects ( tying them up and whipping them )?

4 Likes

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by donjobill: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
mhd5757:
If I submit myself to you, will you do all these things to me?

She'll do it for you. However, are you prepared to reward her efforts? She'ld be expending her energy and time as you're well aware.
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
donjobill:

She'll do it for you. However, are you prepared to reward her efforts? She'ld be expending her energy and time as you're well aware.
She gives me chills, gets my blood flowing and makes my heart beat so fast. Both her and the other one called dominaterix.
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by donjobill: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
mhd5757:

She gives me chills, gets my blood flowing and makes my heart beat so fast. Both her and the other one called dominaterix.

Each of them is open-minded and matured. You'll feel comfortable and expressive in the company of each.

Good luck!
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Jokerman(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Satanic obsession introduced to the world through Aleister Crowley....

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Adalyon(f): 12:25am On Aug 14, 2018
Jokerman:
Satanic obsession introduced to the world through Aleister Crowley....
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Uncle wetin make you click?

2 Likes

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:

My opinion though

But if your partner submits him self to you wanting you to do these things to him, will you do it?
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by donjobill: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2018
mhd5757:

But if your partner submits him self to you wanting you to do these things to him, will you do it?

Knowing that she belongs to the "missionary sex" bandwagon, her husband will hardly open up to her. He would settle on a mistress, as his side chic, and be patronising her.

The wife would be left wondering why her husband is no longer interested in having sex with her. That is when we''ld see her thread in this forum, complaining and seeking advice on the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Dominatrix(f): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Talking about pain... There are more than 20 forms of achieving paingasm.
One of my favorites is via CBT(cock&ball torture), CBT can be done in different ways too depending on your domme. Waxing for example... I enjoy Dripping excess wax from a burning candle all over the sub's c0ck and balls. As it instantly cools and hardens on your skin, it will feel like lava. Completely covering you, I will smirk as you wince and squirm. Nothing Is more fun for me however than watching you have to peel it all off again afterwards!

2 Likes

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Dominatrix(f): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2018
Dominatrix:
One of my favorites is via CBT(c*ck&ball torture), CBT can be done in different ways too depending on your domme. Waxing for example... I enjoy Dripping excess wax from a burning candle all over the sub's c0ck and balls. As it instantly cools and hardens on your skin, it will feel like lava. Completely covering you, I will smirk as you wince and squirm. Nothing Is more fun for me however than watching you have to peel it all off again afterwards!
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Dominatrix(f): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2018
P. S.... I really think certain words should never be censored on the sexuality section

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by donjobill: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dominatrix:
P. S.... I really think certain words should never be censored on the sexuality section

Seconded!
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2018
Adalyon:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Uncle wetin make you click?
Do you practice
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Myzteriouz: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=mhd5757 post=70212728]If I submit myself to you, will you do all these things to me?[/lquote] maybe. Maybe not smiley
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Myzteriouz: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Me too
. Combining Cbt with wax play is awesome grin
Dominatrix:
One of my favorites is via CBT(cock&ball torture), CBT can be done in different ways too depending on your domme. Waxing for example... I enjoy Dripping excess wax from a burning candle all over the sub's c0ck and balls. As it instantly cools and hardens on your skin, it will feel like lava. Completely covering you, I will smirk as you wince and squirm. Nothing Is more fun for me however than watching you have to peel it all off again afterwards!

2 Likes

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Myzteriouz: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
donjobill:

Knowing that she belongs to the "missionary sex" bandwagon, her husband will hardly open up to her. He would settle on a mistress, as his side chic, and be patronising her.

The wife would be left wondering why her husband is no longer interested in having sex with her. That is when we''ld see her thread in this forum, complaining and seeking advice on the matter.

Couldn't have said it better
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Ricomagnifico(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mehn... I'm open to a lot in BDSM, but I don't think I can deal with being penetrated yo. That's a hell no for me.

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by dhex(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:

My opinion though
think of it more like icing on a cake, unnecessary but it makes the cake so much better, and not everyone who is into bdsm/ D/s is into masochism, it more you and your partners choice
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:

My opinion though
True.

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by dhex(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Valerie47:
True.
Not true, not true at all, I actually doubt anyone with unresolved trauma engages in masochism, even then its not really painful, it actually feels kinda nice

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
dhex:

Not true, not true at all, I actually doubt anyone with unresolved trauma engages in masochism, even then its not really painful, it actually feels kinda nice
I believe it 'cause I watched 50 shades of grey and 50 shades darker.
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by dhex(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
I believe it 'cause I watched 50 shades of grey and 50 shades darker.
Thats like saying because I saw district 9 all Nigerians are cannibals, that's just a story, doesn't mean everyone is like that, intact that movie should be a PSA on what not to do in a bdsm relationship

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Finnese001: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dominatrix:

Mama I'm in for the shiit
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Finnese001: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=Myzteriouz post=73263451][/quote]
Hi
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Sholah96(m): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2018
It was 44 minutes, now fifty shades of ...
What ar u teaching us??
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Myzteriouz: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Finnese001:

Hi
hey
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain by Myzteriouz: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Valerie47:
True.
not true. There are many ways to enjoy sex, the kinky way is just one of many.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Younger Girls! / Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? / How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.