Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family (442 Views)

How To Protect Yourself Against Online Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by chccho(m): 1:17am On Jul 29, 2018
So I stepped out tonight for an evening stroll around my neighbourhood, next thing 3guys on a bike rode passed me then later turned back and came back for me. (its a long quiet road ELEGANZA/Chevron alternative route lekki) The first guy dropped and drew a cutlass from his jeans, while the second guy did same.
my phone was taken away.The only painful thing now is that I have now lost all my contacts.

I am thankful to God for his protection and mercies over my life.
However, I think its about time we learn to start arming ourselves. It would have been nice if I had a nice little pistol strapped to my ankle, or maybe even a tazer cause am thinking what if I was kidnapped, or if I was a lady I might have been raped.
Its rather unfortunate that this is how innocent souls just lose their lives anyhow and get harmed.
I think its about time we start protecting ourselves since the govt can't.
Re: Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:22am On Jul 29, 2018
This is crazy.
First and foremost thank God for your life.
Around what time was this?
Was It only your phone that was taken?
Thank God for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 29, 2018
I have been robbed at the Toll Gate axis before, and I was kidnapped and my SUV taken alongside ATM Cards and I lost so many things I cant mention. My Truck was recovered a few days after abandoned at Sangotedo axis.

I live in the neighbourhood, I was asked to receive Police training on how to shoot and get a pump action riffle, I will certainly get it after my family is off abroad.

We must defend ourselves, cos the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces has failed to protect us. This is the worst Government ever.

1 Like

Re: Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:48am On Jul 29, 2018
This is seriously serious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by chccho(m): 1:51am On Jul 29, 2018
post=69793291:
This is crazy.
First and foremost thank God for your life.
Around what time was this?
Was It onky your phone that was taken?
Thank God for life

Yes just my phones,they searched me and didn't find anything else,then they took off..
So painful that all these useless reef Raff's have to get away with crime.
In fact the other one was a much younger guy and he didn't seem too confident. Like has a new recruit sef.

Now my week is already messed up

1 Like

Re: Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by chccho(m): 1:54am On Jul 29, 2018
post=69793418:
This is seriously serious!

No be small thing o, they brought out to cutlasses/dagger and asked me to kneel down.

How I wish I was armed with a gun too!!!
Re: Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:54am On Jul 29, 2018
This is very sad.
The police station around that area are supposed to be on patrol throughout the night....but , what do we know?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:56am On Jul 29, 2018
chccho:

No be small thing o, they brought out to cutlasses/dagger and asked me to kneel down.

How I wish I was armed with a gun too!!!
You could have killed 3 people last night be dat o!
But self protection is a good thing tho.
That is how it is abroad, tho it has its negative side too, but the advantages are more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by chccho(m): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2018
We know we can't be licensed to carry hand guns but we can't also be carrying rifles about.

At least the govt should allow us carry tasers. We can't just allow some unscrupulous elements continue to take advantage of us.

This is how innocent lives are lost.
Re: Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by chccho(m): 2:24am On Jul 29, 2018
post=69793456:

You could have killed 3 people last night be dat o!
But self protection is a good thing tho.
That is how it is abroad, tho it has its negative side too, but the advantages are more!

No need to kill but by d time u shoot 2 in the knee or ankle then that's it
Re: Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:45am On Jul 29, 2018
chccho:

No need to kill but by d time u shoot 2 in the knee or ankle then that's it
Very good point here.
Sorry for your loss man.
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family by ipobarethieves: 3:49am On Jul 29, 2018
post=69793445]This is very sad.
The police station around that area are supposed to be on patrol throughout the night....but , what do we know?![/quote] sad[quote author=
:
This is very sad.
The police station around that area are supposed to be on patrol throughout the night....but , what do we know?!
3/4 police station around that axis. Some of dem are doing mai guard(nor be me talk am) Their patrol pickup van is station infront of FBN/Chevron drive.Their own is to extort danfo /keke okada driver.Once it is past 10, they'll dive elsewhere. At Op,thank God it is ur phone dey steal not ur life.U can still buy beta by far fone.Biko, stop walking/strolling alone around dat axis even up to igando oloja, inner Sangotedo, etc.Once it is 7pm, lock ur gate/door.

(1) (Reply)

They Stole Her Car, Took Her Baby With Them And Ran Her Over! / Fixed odd Scammer / Suspected Army Robbers Kill Mopol Officer In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.