Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) (1638 Views)

3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:53am On Jul 29, 2018
On Friday, ceremony was held for the four other Coleman family members who also perished in the devastating boat sinking, honoring Glenn Goleman, 40 and his three children: 9-year-old Reece, 7-year-old Evan and 1-year-old Arya.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6002307/Funerals-set-5-9-relatives-killed-sinking.html
Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:55am On Jul 29, 2018
Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett also shared his condolences at the funeral ceremony.

Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb spoke at the funeral to honor Horace Coleman, Belinda Coleman, Irvin Coleman, Angela Coleman and Maxwell Coleman five of the nine Coleman family members that perished in the tragedy.

Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry breaks down in tears after giving a speech at the memorial.

Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by madridguy(m): 4:59am On Jul 29, 2018
This is so touching.

May God accept their souls and comfort the family.
Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:00am On Jul 29, 2018
Guests comforted each other as they walked towards the caskets at the front of the church.

Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:02am On Jul 29, 2018
Glenn Coleman

Arya Coleman

Reece Coleman

Evan Coleman

Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:07am On Jul 29, 2018
Bishop G. Victor Morrisey Jr. of God's Love Christian Church told the mourners:

'I believe Glenn could have saved himself, I believe he could have got away by himself.

'But he wanted to make sure his family was going to be alright.

He wasn't going to leave his children to fend for themselves.

'He was able to corral all of his family together, his two sons and his baby.'

Tia has previously said that when her husband was found in the water, 'he had all three of my babies together'.

Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:16am On Jul 29, 2018
There were a total of 31 people aboard the duck boat sank after a sudden storm passed over Table Rock Lake in Branson, Missouri on July 19, killing 17.

Nine of those victims were of the Coleman family.

A bystander captured this shocking video showing the doomed boat being lashed by strong, massive waves for about five minutes before it became entirely submerged.

The sunken 'Ride the Ducks' duck boat in Branson, Missouri, is raised from the bed of Table Rock Lake in Missouri on July 23.

When the sunken vessel was hauled from the bottom of the lake on Monday, several life jackets were seen crammed under the boat's canopy.

Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by czarina(f): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2018
cry cry cry Oh God! Does it get any sadder cry

And Naija bloggers, hope you learn? You just don't go taking pictures of dead bodies and slapping us with it. Look how it was done above.

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Ishilove: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2018
czarina:
cry cry cry Oh God! Does it get any sadder cry

And Naija bloggers, hope you learn? You just don't go taking pictures of dead bodies and slapping us with it. Look how it was done above.
Do they care? They know but they just don't care. They have no respect for the dignity of the dead, or for the feelings of the family of the deceased. All they care about is traffic for their mediocre blogs.

It's sickening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2018
So sad

1 Like

Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Do they care? They know but they just don't care. They have no respect for the dignity of the dead, or for the feelings of the family of the deceased. All they care about is traffic for their mediocre blogs.

It's sickening

and they are empowered by seun.

i'm not sure if linda ikeji, the woman indirectly responsible for all this, was this callous

i wonder if seun would also allow his mods to push gory pictures to FP if it was his own family

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Ishilove: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2018
oyb:

and they are empowered by seun.

i'm not sure if linda ikeji, the woman indirectly responsible for all this, was this callous

i wonder if seun would also allow his mods to push gory pictures to FP if it was his own family
I couldn't have put it better
Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by enabledgoddess(f): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
May they rest in peace. I can't stop thinking of the wife's trauma. What's there to live for anyway ? But then, life continues, she may never recover from this huge lost. Pathetic!
Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by sisisioge: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Jesu oko ijo! May the people they left behind be consoled.
Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by abdulyaro66(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
��
Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by EzendiEgo1: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
So bad
Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Factfinder1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
If this sad incident happened in my country Nigeria not all family members would attend the funeral talkess of a governor and mayor....useless space called Nigeria
Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by Evangkatsoulis: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
I hope they file lawsuits
Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
I can't comprehend this! An entire family. the poor poor wife cry
Re: Funeral Of Man And His Three Kids Killed In Boat Accident In The U.S.(Pics) by akprosperblog(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
May their soul rest in peace. . . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Right Age For A Young Man To Consider Getting Married? / Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies / When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.