Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus (17626 Views)

About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church / Why You Should Avoid Sexual Immoralities On Campus / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Interesting15: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2018
by Sunday Akanni Moshood

After writing on "Why You Should Avoid Sexual Immoralities On Campus", I was inspired to give certain important tips on how to avoid sexual immoralities during your stay in school (and beyond)

Some young persons always argue that it is impossible for a youth to actually hold him/herself away from inappropriate sexual activities. Nevertheless, I will tell you that if I - with healthy sexual urges and hormones, can remain sexually chaste till this moment, then no body on earth should have a reasonable excuse to indulge in sexual immoralities.

All you need is the help of God, and then your determination to adhere to certain practical principles that worked for many of us. These tips have been encapsulated into two broader categories, and they include:

1. Avoid The 'Bad Company Sector' In Your School:

You know, in our society, many parents are usually worried when their innocent children are enroute the higher institution for the first time. Of course, they've seen alot of 'once-innocent' chaps who were corrupted in the University. Once-innocent boys and girls who became terrible adults.

However, when I entered the University, I discovered the University is actually made up of two different worlds: The Postive and The Negative, and that it is up to a student to determine the path he/she will thread.

The Bible says in 1 Cor. 15:33 - "Bad company corrupts good characters." If you want to be sexually chaste, and you don't want sexual immoralities to ruin your bright future, you must avoid some set of people who can dip and influence you negatively into sexual sins.

Listen, not all the pretty and handsome youths you see around on campus are 'ordinary humans' that are with a sole aim of graduating like you. In fact, in case you don't know, some of those attending lectures with you are not recognised as students by your school.

Guys, many of those good-looking ladies are actually working directly for Satan. Some of them are demonic, witches, with Marine spirits. Their goal is to thwart the glories and bright futures of youngsters, and they drop spiritual curses and limitations into their lives through sex.

Ladies, some of those 'cute' guys are actually with a deadly mission: To destroy your life through sex. Some guys are HIV carriers, who have vowed to distribute the virus to as many youths as possible. Beware!

You are not meant to get close to everyone you meet on campus, to the extent that they begin influencing you negatively. Choose your company wisely. Be friends with born-again Christians of like-minds.

2. Avoid Anything And Any Spot That Can Lead You Into Sexual Immoralities:

Avoid eroticals (erotic books, movies, websites, songs, etc) that generates sexual desires and urges. These things gets you dirty before God and they open doors for disgusting acts of masturbation.

Instead, concentrate on accumulating useful knowledge that will make you a much better person in the society. Don't forget to feed constantly on the Bible, as it aids your spiritual growth. When you are solely occupied with the things of God, sexual immoralities stays under your feet.

Additionally, on campus, there are some places you shouldn't be found if indeed you want to live a holy lifestyle devoid of sexual immoralities. You have no business with night clubs, randy parties, ungodly dinners and events. Don't forget to avoid staying in a closed room with a member of the opposite gender for a long period of time.

Instead, regularly attend church and fellowship programs (praise God that there are many fellowships on our campuses now). Also, occupy yourself with productive seminars and workshops that will add value to your life, and you will be fine in JESUS NAME.

Remember, when you are sexually chaste, you will be free from the worries of such things like STDs, unwanted pregnancies and other negative things that accompanies sexual immoralities.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1715394221905169&id=100003038222908

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2018
Very good thread

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2018
3) Be a fellowship freak. Doesn't mean you will be totally holy but at least it will reduce the extent of ur badness...You will just be doing it small small.. Some wife materialism go still dey inside u to manage compared to mixing with jaye and sayo friends...where you'll end up going far than your future God-fearing husband, then end up as sister of d Lord after 15 abortion.

7 Likes

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by hisgrace090: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2018
At times go for evangelism.

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Nice one
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Interesting15: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fyi0:
Nice one
Thanks
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Interesting15: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
hisgrace090:
At times go for evangelism.
Yes o. One should represent Christ everywhere. As a Christian, apart from your education, you should also do the work of God and spread the Good News.

23 Likes

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Excelboi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Easier said than done. Not easy at all. God help us NGSTU18

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by notoriousbabe: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
3) Be a fellowship freak. Doesn't mean you will be totally holy but at least it will reduce the extent of ur badness...You will just be doing it small small.. Some wife materialism go still dey inside u to manage compared to mixing with jaye and sayo friends...where you'll end up going far than your future God-fearing husband, then end up as sister of d Lord after 15 abortion.
fellow brothers and sisters too dey fok themselves jo

19 Likes

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by hopefulLandlord: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Avoid sexual Immorality on campus! if you must have sexual immorality kindly do it off campus

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by chinavs9ja(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Truth grin

I am a web designer and a writer (0-8-1)(3-0)(7-6)(7-3)(5-7)
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by NwaAmaikpexD: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
shocked

Don't underestimate the power of konji

3 Likes

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by AroOkigbo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You nailed it! grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by SAMBARRY: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
When you now graduate from University nko? grin

I suppose agro no go catch you grin
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Tallesty1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
notoriousbabe:
fellow brothers and sisters too dey fok themselves
Like rabbits

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Quality20(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
get ur daughters married b4 sending them to campuses
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Akjwyzepal(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
African mentality always come to play. @op
1. There's something called sex education
2. Nobody wants to marry a dummy
3. We're all humans we all have urges. Reason why most good girls end up with unwanted pregnancy is accumulated urge? No or improper sex education.
4. In this journey of life get what you want legitimately. If you feel u have high libido and u can't control it have sex. Legitimately though
5. Stop being an hypocrite. U can't deceive yourself
6. Animals mate. So it's not a big deal if humans have sex or romance.
7. When you have sex dopamine is released this same toxin is released when people take hard drugs. It helps u to think faster and also relax the brain and aids sound sleep.
8. Life becomes hard when you don't make it simple.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Akjwyzepal(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Weather for two embarassed tongue tongue
C
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Emmafe(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Noted... It’s not way to resist all dz girls with big bumper o

Need high Samsung phones? Check my signature
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by CAPSLOCKED: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Avoid sexual Immorality on campus! if you must have sexual immorality kindly do it off campus

grin
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by partnerbiz4: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
okay
watching
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by eliash: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Seriously not dis sh*t again
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Wizaugpet(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Thank you bro...

You caught him on the Groin... cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
I really do pity those who believe all these nonsense.

How can people bind themselves into a self-imposed psychological prison based on erroneous doctrines of mind control ?

Well, as long as I have my 2 bisexual girlfriends on my bed every other day, I should'nt be bothered how you all choose to live like little prisoners on your own planet, in anticipation of enjoying tomorrow in a certain heaven, I should worry less. The more girls you free up for me, the cheaper the fun gets.

The Gods are wise.

3 Likes

Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Interesting15:
Thanks
I sell data at very cheap rates. Feel free to buy anytime you need.
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by EweduAfonja(f): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Number 3...

Poison your self so that the Urge to get down won't ever bother you again...

after all dead people don't have urges..
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by mamaafrik(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
fear any sister you see with no attachment,no make up ,long skirt and dat bata Davidi saddle sandal.They are more cunnier than satani himself.
Re: How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus by Banter1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
you're absolutely right. am talking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Stop Sleeping In Church / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.