Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture (4227 Views)

Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by KingMicky3286: 6:43am On Jul 29, 2018
Some of our women of today no longer have love and respect for their husband's at home, what on earth will make a wife boil water and design the husbands body like this?

And you still expect that man to marry you? Men this is a lesson to learn no whom u put in the house as wife.

More Pictures: https://yellownaira..com/2018/07/mind-who-you-keep-at-home-as.html

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by KingMicky3286: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2018
So sad and Painful.. cool
Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2018
Evil woman.
Winch!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:46am On Jul 29, 2018
Wife beaters activists and feminists will never see this.

3 Likes

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by KingMicky3286: 6:49am On Jul 29, 2018
Will this man ever forget this type thing? Will he have trust again.....
Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by hisgrace090: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2018
What happen when you marry Delilah.
Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by royalguy123(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2018
The Husband will unmarry the Wife ,shikina!!!!
Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Homeboiy: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2018
Amarabae
pocophants

what do you ladies think should be done to the woman?

1 Like

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Chubhie: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2018
As I pulled out my Bible to read this holy sabbat, Our ancestors directed me to Sirach 25 from verse 13 to 27.

After reading that, I opened nairaland and was greeted with this very picture. Divine comedy is sweeter than sex!

1 Like

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2018
Wow...this is barbaric

Domestic violence needs to end
Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Chubhie: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Homeboiy:
Amarabae
pocophants

what do you ladies think should be done to the woman?
That picture has ishilove written over it. Her anger boils water.

1 Like

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by KingMicky3286: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Chubhie:

That picture has ishilove written over it. Her anger boils water.

I am not happy about this. If she can do this, she can poison the man too..
Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Chubhie: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2018
KingMicky3286:

I am not happy about this. If she can do this, she can poison the man too..
Her intention was to inflict injury and not outright death. She would have contracted her babalawo if she really wanted to kill that man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Kowor(f): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2018
She should be arrested. angry
Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2018
JEZEBEL reincarnation.
But come to think of it, who could have led to this menace?
Some ladies here are worse than this but they keep pretending .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by OneCorner: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Cheating man. U deserve it

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by bukatyne(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
What is the full story?

2 Likes

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by selemempe: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
OneCorner:
Cheating man. U deserve it
u truely have a weaked soul...u afonja demon descendant

1 Like

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
post=69794921:
Evil woman.
Winch!

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chubhie:
As I pulled out my Bible to read this holy sabbat, Our ancestors directed me to Sirach 25 from verse 13 to 27.

After reading that, I opened nairaland and was greeted with this very picture. Divine comedy is sweeter than sex!

Please share the verse, let me laugh, small grin

Modified: I didn't laugh, I don't know why women bother to be Christians... so much hate and disrespect in one verse.
Don't hurt women and you won't meet the other side of her love! There's a thin line between love and hate so don't cross that line!
Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Chubhie: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Please share the verse, let me laugh, small grin

Modified: I didn't laugh, I don't know why women bother to be Christians... so much hate and disrespect in one verse.
Don't hurt women and you won't meet the other side of her love! There's a thin line between love and hate so don't cross that line!

Sirach 25:13–26

Some Extreme Forms of Evil

13 Any wound, but not a wound of the heart!
Any wickedness, but not the wickedness of a woman!

14 Any suffering, but not suffering from those who hate!
And any vengeance, but not the vengeance of enemies!

15 There is no venom worse than a snake’s venom,
and no anger worse than a woman’s wrath.

The Evil of a Wicked Woman

16 I would rather live with a lion and a dragon
than live with an evil woman.

17 A woman’s wickedness changes her appearance,
and darkens her face like that of a bear.

18 Her husband sits h among the neighbors,
and he cannot help sighing bitterly.

19 Any iniquity is small compared to a woman’s iniquity;
may a sinner’s lot befall her!

20 A sandy ascent for the feet of the aged—
such is a garrulous wife to a quiet husband.

21 Do not be ensnared by a woman’s beauty,
and do not desire a woman for her possessions.

22 There is wrath and impudence and great disgrace when a wife supports her husband.

23 Dejected mind, gloomy face,
and wounded heart come from an evil wife.
Drooping hands and weak knees come from the wife who does not make her husband happy.

24 From a woman sin had its beginning, and because of her we all die.

25 Allow no outlet to water and no boldness of speech to an evil wife.

26 If she does not go as you direct, separate her from yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Chubhie: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned lipsrsealed
Absolutely!
Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by adonaimart(m): 12:56am On Jul 30, 2018
She is suffering from depression, for her to do dis. Dat sickness is evil cool shocked shocked
Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Cosplay: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2018
KingMicky3286:
Some of our women of today no longer have love and respect for their husband's at home, what on earth will make a wife boil water and design the husbands body like this?

And you still expect that man to marry you? Men this is a lesson to learn no whom u put in the house as wife, This incident happened this morning.

Liar

https://www.nairaland.com/2697414/wife-bathes-husband-hot-water

This photo with different backstories has been around for years.

1 Like

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by chiommy123(f): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2018
there are two sides to a story maybe we should hear from the wife. that's wrong though nobody should try that with my brother or even sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by sweetlaw: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
what d f**k did he do.

i dont think any sensible woman will wakeup and boil water to pour on her husband without any provocation?

people this days are generally bad (both men and women) but there is a limit u push people to and expect no action from them.

something must have provoked her.

the act i condemn totally.

walk away if you cant bear one and other's presence .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mind Who You Keep At Home As Wife.(graphic Picture by Evangkatsoulis: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
What exactly did the man do?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? / Flying Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Girl In Broad Daylight / Sex Workers Beat Up Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.