Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me (36670 Views)

Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / Vivian Lam Escapes From White Lesbians In Dubai Who Tried To Harass Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Ritzy10(f): 6:46am On Jul 29, 2018
Popular Yoruba actress, Iyabo Ojo, is a woman of many parts and she means different things to different people.
Many may see her as that haughty actress that is unapproachable or a no-nonsense type but to actress and producer, Vivian Metchie, the mother of two and CEO of Fespris Beauty World, is an angel in time of need.

In an emotional post on her Instagram, Vivian revealed she was bedridden for most part of 2014 as a result of an undisclosed illness. She said she asked many of her “so called” Nollywood friends for help but none came to her aid except the sprightly Iyabo Ojo.

With a picture of Iyabo Ojo, tagging her as her Woman Crush Wednesday (WCW) she wrote, “I know a few people will be shocked at seeing this. Even me, I can’t believe it. But I took a Raincheck of my life between 2014 till today. Not many of you knew that I was sick and bedridden for a good part of 2014. I reached out to a few of my so-called friends for
help.
None came through. @iyaboojofespris saw me and saw a need. I didn’t have to ask her. She came through, she called on her friends that all chipped in the little they had. Many of you might have different impressions of her.

Even she and I have had our differences. But for those who have ever met her at one point or the other, you will agree that she has lion heart and a kind soul. IY, like I used to call you, you are good people…… Thank you for that year…… Keep being who you are girl.”
In 2014 Vivian’s eleven-year old marriage crashed, living her with four kids to care for. In about the same year Vivian converted from Christianity to Islam, saying, Christianity was too confusing for her.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

https://zenithnaija.com/vivian-metchie-when-i-was-sick-bedridden-only-iyabo-ojo-helped-me/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2018
.........iyaboojofespris saw me and saw a need. I didn’t have to ask her. She came through, she called on her friends that all chipped in the little they had. Many of you might have different impressions of her.

Anyone that help you in your time of need and want is your God-sent/Best friend!
God bless her good soul.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by queenbetsy(f): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2018
She did well enough. smiley

No doubt... She's getting old! cool

1 Like

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by kakaG: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2018
Good people are hard to find these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Olalan(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2018
Good one from her........

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by nosadesmond(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2018
Good to help people

1 Like

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2018
Madam dont blame anyone for not helping you, you no work put for there pocket.

Afterall when the going was good for you how many did you help?, that you are now coming here to lament is only one person that helped you undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by nmanma1(f): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2018
its good to b good.
Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 29, 2018
Ritzy10:
In about the same year Vivian converted from Christianity to Islam, saying, Christianity was too confusing for her.

Different strokes for different folks. Hope Islam has cured her 'religious confusion.' undecided

Btw, that's nice of Madam Iyabo.

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Pavore9: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2018
There should be an aggressive sensitization on the need for Nigerians to be on health insurance as many Nigerians would prefer to spend on things that are less important to their health than being on a health plan!

1 Like

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Kelamma(m): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2018
A friend in need is a friend indeed. Every other friend na counterfeit.
Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by abworld6deep(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2018
I believe we all have our good sides too, you can’t be that bad to everyone naw. That’s warm enough to hear.
Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Imperare(f): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Bossontop(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2018
undecided
Its only in africa dat pipu see their need for help as a right as if is by force for someone to give you his or her money

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Lomprico2: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2018
I was also sick sometime ago, did you help me?

Abeg gerarahere!!
Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Lomprico2: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Its only in africa dat pipu see their need for help as a right as if is by force for someone to give you his or her money

I taya o!

Tomorrow u will see her posing with 2020 model g-wagon and in front of a 1 billion dollars mansion claiming hard work! angry

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Jebosh(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2018
Akukogagara:
Contact me for fairly used 3000 litres plastic fish ponds. 09039714304
how many fish can 3000 litres can contain and how much is it?

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by greggng: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2018
Jebosh:
how many fish can 3000 litres can contain and how much is it?

I love yiur question . I am also interested in the answer

1 Like

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by poseidon12: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2018
Pavore9:
There should be an aggressive sensitization on the need for Nigerians to be on health insurance as many Nigerians would prefer to spend on things that are less important to their health than being on a health plan!

Health insurance in Nigeria? Is there anything like that here? Don't tell me about NHIS.
Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by poseidon12: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided

If you are in a position to help a friend in dire need, but deliberately refuse to help, then you are not a friend. I would quickly cut that person off my life.
It's also in Nigeria that people that pretend to be your friend are usually happy to see you suffer. Too many sadists in Nigeria. I hope you are not one of them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Pavore9: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2018
poseidon12:

Health insurance in Nigeria? Is there anything like that here? Don't tell me about NHIS.

It is not just about NHIS, there are private health insurance firms out there with good packages.
Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Bossontop(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2018
poseidon12:

If you are in a position to help a friend in dire need, but deliberately refuse to help, then you are not a friend. I would quickly cut that person off my life.
It's also in Nigeria that people that pretend to be your friend are usually happy to see you suffer. Too many sadists in Nigeria. I hope you are not one of them.
Hell na......im not one of dem....if i get na all of us go enjoy am na so me and my guys be, my only problem is d way pipu sse it as a right and den start pointing fingers wen dey dont get it......everybody too get him own problems

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by kennisman(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2018
does she mean she was 'bed wetting' too?
Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by Burgerlomo: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2018
kennisman:
does she mean she was 'bed wetting' too?

1 Like

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by omooba969(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

All I want to know is what caused her ailments...

It's good to offer help anyways.... especially when both the helper and helpee are in same line of bleaching olosho business..

You were making sense until you ruin the good impression with the gibberish in bolded text.
Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by omooba969(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2018
I hope Iyabo's kind gesture will help ipobians realize that Afonjas are warm, lovely, accommodating & kind-hearted people afterall. I'm compelled to believe that even some of her own people would have turned their backs on her.

You Biafrans should stop biting the finger that's feeding you.

Omo yorùbá, Omo Ooduà nimí. grin

Peace. cool

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by MorningStar233: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2018
Vivian, she killed the role of a granny in the movie " tough love "
Re: Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me by eyinjuege: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Madam dont blame anyone for not helping you, you no work put for there pocket.

Afterall when the going was good for you how many did you help?, that you are now coming here to lament is only one person that helped you undecided

She is just celebrating the person that helped her when she needed it the most. She is not putting anyone down, as nobody knows what others are passing through

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures / Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo / Reekado Banks' Posters Used By Keke Riders In Kano. Singer Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.