Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? (7007 Views)

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Was Sani Kaita On Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by lwise(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2010
They are nothing but Super chicken,

shioooooooooo
thank God I no support Nigeria
See as Greece take them break record.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by freshmoney(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
Kaita is simply an aboki. What do you expect of him?? Aboki is always an aboki!!! They kill, they maim, they rape, they vandalise, they 'karate-ize'. Shameless,retarded people of Northern Nigeria
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by wazobiang: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2010
exterminate d disturbed monkey
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by liquid7: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2010
chidichris:

this dying country has now gotten a reason to die as quick as possible.
kaita only acted as a catalyst.
we are destined to die so what kaita did was to hasten our death.
why waiting when u know that u will die.
on the other hand, what will it look like if the three(3) major ethnic groups in nigeria go their seperate ways?
i think my side will do well especially in football.
we will not throw bomb and we will not kick other players and by so doing, we will earn international respect for ourselves and we have oil too.
old men from my side do not still and do not go to jail with white hair.
pls, jonathan, this is the time and the best time to divide this nonsense non-entity.
everything about this country is rubbish.
kaita has introduced another sense of destruction into our football lives. who is sure this is not his own way of protesting the pdp zoning cancellation that is about denying his ppl presidency come 2011.
do we still have another aboki in the team? if yes, i expect an own goal in the next match.
i pray that come next world cup, biafra will go there as a different country.

haba how football turn to 3 ethnic groups going their own way.in short make they go and leave us niger delta make we enjoy our oil ooo.then we fit nationalize players from other countries like france do for 1998  grin
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by freshmoney(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2010
Super chicken is meaningful, why not call them super ant. I no know when dem go world cup self, if no be sey dem go there display their madness. Fu.c.k them, Zap NFA, Zap Nigeria government. Anything Nigerian= Corruption
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by freshmoney(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2010
Where are those 60 stupid senators that used our revenue to get to SA. Big idiots. I shoot them all!
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by naija15: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2010
@9jafreak and jen - so you will understand football better, what do you think will happen when we were playing so well, then a moment of stupidity happens? our morale took a huge dip, while greece took a boost. Greece had the belief that they could win the match since they are playing against 10 men. The whole team beside enyema was bad, but it all started with keita, and thus should he be banned from nigeria football not for a professional foul, but for an act of stupidity. How you defend that action is laughable. In England this will not be acceptable and he will be recieving death threat. Many people would like to see nigeria do well, and look and see what this idoit did and think is it worth defending.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by freshmoney(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2010
Where are those 60 stupid senators that used our revenue to get to SA. Big idiots. I shoot them all!
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by agabaI23(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2010
Abeg make nobody kaita this thread jare angry
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by agabaI23(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
freshmoney:

Where are those 60 silly senators that used our revenue to get to SA. Big idiots. I shoot them all!

MTN sponsored them. They did not use your money. The sponsorship was however a gag and a bribe.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by wazobiang: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
chidichris:

this dying country has now gotten a reason to die as quick as possible.
kaita only acted as a catalyst.
we are destined to die so what kaita did was to hasten our death.
why waiting when u know that u will die.
on the other hand, what will it look like if the three(3) major ethnic groups in nigeria go their seperate ways?
i think my side will do well especially in football.
we will not throw bomb and we will not kick other players and by so doing, we will earn international respect for ourselves and we have oil too.
old men from my side do not still and do not go to jail with white hair.
pls, jonathan, this is the time and the best time to divide this nonsense non-entity.
everything about this country is rubbish.
kaita has introduced another sense of destruction into our football lives. who is sure this is not his own way of protesting the pdp zoning cancellation that is about denying his ppl presidency come 2011.
do we still have another aboki in the team? if yes, i expect an own goal in the next match.
i pray that come next world cup, biafra will go there as a different country.

[size=28pt]A BIG AMEN[/size]
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by lwise(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2010
The biggest calamity or kaita that could happen to Nigeria now is for super chicken to return without winning any match.It
would amount to the worst kaita of all.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by lexibaba(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2010
That kind of action can only come from person wey dey high on igbo and kaikai!!!
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by roroLA: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2010
nIGERIA authority are very stupid, they make the masses cry and suffer even up to sports. A secondary school coach in nigeria can make better decisions than lagerback. He is a big fool and WHY must we always act like fool paying these stupid foreign coach millions why they spoil our game

Why put the likes of ethuhu kaita aiyegnei in the game. aiyegbeni cant run too much eba and old age
why cant u put OBAFEMI there in ,

why bring politics into football and put these stupid hausa fools like kaita just because of political power

in a WORLD CUP game, how can you be kicking an opponent, where all the world is watching, I feel like kaita should be buried alive, he has cause pain in me and a million masses,

i am in serious pain and kaita will definitely pay for this , he is the first naija to be given red card in the world cup and he is a foolish terrorist and please cut hausa people away from naija, this is too much abdulmuttalab ibb, abacha, there is too much of stupid and wicked hausa people with no conscience

greece has never scored a goal in their life in world cup  but stupid kaita lazy aiyegbeni gave it away

Bleep u lagerback and u will regre this too
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by yemikush: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
Breaking News!, A new mental sickness has just been discovered by Neurosurgeons. It is called KAITAISIS. It affects the victim's ability to think right or make right judgement especially when it matters most. Victims often confuse the game of soccer for a karate session. Its impact can be monumental as it can become a crisis to a nation

Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by 190: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
KATA KATA
Dosent have money 2 buy drugs
he instead smoked dried sh!t
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by eros(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2010
Sani Kaita, should be in Kano or Borno rearing cattle's instead of playing for the super chickens. GOSH!!!!! I wish i could lay my hands on that retarded psycho. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by SisiKill1: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=18pt]Kaita's red card could be this World Cup's worst[/size]

It was hardly Zidane headbutting Materazzi in the 2006 final, but Sani Kaita's straight red card for kicking out at Vasilas Torosidis in the 33rd minute of Nigeria's 2-1 loss to Greece looks likely to be the silliest foul/sending off of this World Cup.

With Nigeria up 1-0 after an early goal, Kaita and Torosidis came together in an awkward clash as they both chased down a wayward ball and Torosidis collected it for a throw in. Torosidis made like he was going to shove the ball at Kaita, who almost reflexively kicked out at the Greek defender, grazing his leg with his foot. Well, Torosidis made the most of it and went to the ground with dramatic flair to be sure the referee saw what happened. He did and Kaita was sent off.

Kaita immediately regretted the act and trudged off the pitch with his shirt covering his face. Greece went on to score a pair of goals while a man up -- including the winner from Torosidis himself -- and earned their first ever World Cup victory. And they have Kaita to thank for that.

Of course, there are a lot of matches left to go and you never know what Rino Gattuso will do under a full moon, but this could be hard to beat.  

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Kaita-s-red-card-could-be-this-World-Cup-s-worst?urn=sow,249204
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by ObamaUS: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
Well,i wont really blame KAITA, I would blame LAGERBACK that just sat back and did nothing to change the course of the game.How dare u remove OSAZE and bring in OBASI?Where was MARTINS?KANU should have been brought in to stabilise the midfield,

I think KESHI OR SIASIA would do a better job than lagerback, KAITA's case is a matter to be discussed in another day
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by billydkidd: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2010
Good for him that he is not a Colombian! Otherwise, they would just be waiting for him to come back home and receive the 'Andreas Escobar' treatment of 1994!!
Walahiii shege!!!!! angry
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Tokotaya: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
So depressing that one man's indiscretion can cause this much damage. Sad day that Kaita was included in our team. Why was Obafemi not on that pitch? I hope Lager Beer has a solid explanation for the fools he fielded.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Suc4live(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
Pls forgive the poor mallam kaita, he thought saw a white cow. D mistake that mallams do leave after them.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by shellicon(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
Kaita is a fool but wat happend 2 d rest of d team, wit spain pressure swtzland defnded thier 3 point,y do our coach not start marthins frst  instead of yakubu? Y must osaze b out of dat game instead of chinedu? I still prefer siasia 2 lar. Poor masses are suffering & lar is eatg our pay, let us divide Niaja bc Hausa man have cause us Naija much pain.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Acidosis(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2010
We used an home based coach, but he failed. We invited a foreign coach with 300 million naira (enough money to feed 30,000 citizens), but it became worse,
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Acidosis(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
yemikush:

Breaking News!, A new mental sickness has just been discovered by Neurosurgeons. It is called KAITAISIS. It affects the victim's ability to think right or make right judgement especially when it matters most. Victims often confuse the game of soccer for a karate session. Its impact can be monumental as it can become a crisis to a nation
LOL
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Gayigaskia(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
aaso if Kaita was not contributing anything to the SE play the why would his sending off affect the southerners's game instead it should help their moral for getting rid of aboki
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by PastorOla1: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2010
His conduct was out of place and unacceptably. He is a missfit. He came into this team through QUOTA- SYSTEM.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Gayigaskia(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2010
Pastor Ola:

His conduct was out of place and unacceptably. He is a missfit. He came into this team through QUOTA- SYSTEM.

F U He deserved his place stop deceiving yourself people, we are all mad that for the outcome of that game, Sani was doing 4 or 5 southerners job in that team that's why his absence was felt.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Rastamann: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
Hmnnn Kaita, only Gods knows why he did? God knows best.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Johnson(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2010
i am deeply disappointed about Keita, i beleive the guy need to undergo some mental test. His action was not professional at all. The guy had been bewitched period
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by tobounty(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2010
The only way u can redeem ur image is by injuring Yakubu Aiyegbeni in training ,so he can be ruled out for the next game, I honestly dont know what coaches see in that fat over rated ,un skilled waste of space, Yakubu cannot control a ball to save his life, Pls do us a favour by breaking is leg in training,
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
There is no point crying over spilt milk. Mathematically we can still qualify if we win against South Korea by at least two unreplied goals (that is, if it is determined by goal difference).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Queens Qualify For CAF Women’s Champions League / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here / NFF To Honour Falcons Class Of 1999, Jegede At Aiteo Football Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.